View File

GENDER BENDER 2.6 (2018.09.20)
Gender Bender is an integration between SexLab and Schlongs of Skyrim.  It is a lightweight framework that automatically changes the SexLab gender of NPCs to match their schlong addon.  It can also change a character's schlong/gender, and then revert those changes. ONLY FEMALE CHARACTERS AND NPCS ARE CURRENTLY SUPPORTED!

Now available for Special Edition!

FEATURES

• Tracks gender and schlong status (including size) for the player and NPCs. These can be edited in the MCM.
  • NPC SexLab gender is set according to equipped schlong: Schlongifier and Pubic Hair schlong addons are considered female; any other schlong addon is male.
  • If you have SexLab Aroused, actors can gain arousal when a change happens.
  • Chance for a surprise schlong on sleeping - chances for gaining or losing a schlong can be set separately.
  • For Modders - A developer's guide is included as a separate download.

REQUIREMENTS

UPGRADING FROM VERSION 1.X

• Gender Bender is now an ESM file instead of an ESP. Make sure the ESM version is activated in your load order.
  • The MCM menu will initially be broken. You will have to wait for the notification that the new configuration menu has been loaded before you can do anything with it.
  • You will need to redo your settings from the old version.

CHANGELOGS

Spoiler

Changelog - 2.5 (2018.04.27)

Spoiler
  • Corrected issue that prevented saved schlong size from carrying forward when switching from no schlong addon.

Changelog - 2.4 (2018.03.08)

Spoiler
  • Corrected unnecessary Sexlab gender function calls.

Changelog - 2.3 (2018.03.01)

Spoiler
  • All actors should be picked up correctly by Gender Bender now.
  • Tracked follower will now be cleared when dismissed.
  • Added option to suppress gender change effects.

Changelog - 2.2 (2018.02.25)

Spoiler

Note: You will need to re-enable Gender Bender in its MCM after upgrading from 2.1!

• Corrected sex checking of leveled actors, which were mostly being ignored by Gender Bender before.  They should start being recognized automatically, without the need for a new/clean save.
  • Corrected off-by-1 bug in MCM schlong addon selection.
  • Removed "SOS " prefix from schlong addon names in MCM.
  • Added Global to track Gender Bender's enabled status, which can be checked by mods that don't require the ESM - see dev guide for details.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/09/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Schlongs of Skyrim, at least 1 female SOS addon
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

I have read a lot of stuff about doing this sort of thing will mess up the game eventually have you experienced any situations where dialogue is messed up or anything like that? Also can you make a lite version that doesn't require SOS full and doesn't change the gender but still somehow uses male animations for player/npc during sex?

Are more "events" planned? Like a poison/infection (like the spider attack) could trigger this effect, or maybe from drinking a heal potion (because someone mixed it wrong)? Vampire-like NPC's that are roaming through Skyrim (non hostile) and when the player is distracted they bite the Character which results in growing a dick in some hours. The animal/person that just fucked the character had a virus that infects the player.

I have read a lot of stuff about doing this sort of thing will mess up the game eventually have you experienced any situations where dialogue is messed up or anything like that? Also can you make a lite version that doesn't require SOS full and doesn't change the gender but still somehow uses male animations for player/npc during sex?

All this does is equip/remove a schlong and flip SexLab gender.  It's no different than what you can already do in the SL & SOS configuration menus.

And no, I won't be making a version that doesn't require full SOS.  Sorry.

Are more "events" planned? Like a poison/infection (like the spider attack) could trigger this effect, or maybe from drinking a heal potion (because someone mixed it wrong)? Vampire-like NPC's that are roaming through Skyrim (non hostile) and when the player is distracted they bite the Character which results in growing a dick in some hours. The animal/person that just fucked the character had a virus that infects the player.

Not really.  I wanted to keep the mod simple and light.  I suppose I could add a mod event hook so other modders could trigger it if they want.

It would be possible to make a lite version if you used the equippable schlong mod instead of schlongs full mod just add the item to player inventory and equip it then set the script to check if it was unequipped and re equip it again.

Honestly, why would you choose to use SOS Lite over SOS Full? It's not that script heavy as some people paint it to be, and if using it causes your Skyrim to crash or be unstable, that means you have a bigger problem because your game is already on the edge of breaking. You also miss on a lot of mods that require SOS Full. So, yeah, may I ask why? Just curious.

On Topic: this mod looks interesting. There have been some mods that tried to achieve this and only succeeded to a limited extent, but I'm getting a good feeling about this. Also, I would suggest to indeed add some modevents so other modders can hook up to this mod to add a schlong to a character. There is no guarantee other mods will pick up on this, but it's better to at least have the option.

As for having a similar option for males just like PhantomPanic suggested, I support that idea as well, though I don't know of any actual way to give female bits to males, because it would require some new meshes that have not been created yet AFAIK.

Just installed in the MCM tells me that I have not SOS.

Edit:Works on a custom race?

There is a new version that should fix custom races.  Thanks for bringing the issue to my attention.

Would love it if the reverse were also possible. Male characters could end up with a pussy because of events.

This is something I would like to add, but I am not aware of any SOS addons that achieve this.  Are there any out there?

Also, I would suggest to indeed add some modevents so other modders can hook up to this mod to add a schlong to a character. There is no guarantee other mods will pick up on this, but it's better to at least have the option.

I've just released a new version with a simple gender change hook.  I might add another mod event to equip a specific schlong, but that really seems more like something that should be implemented in Schlongs of Skyrim itself.

It would be possible to make a lite version if you used the equippable schlong mod instead of schlongs full mod just add the item to player inventory and equip it then set the script to check if it was unequipped and re equip it again.

Honestly, why would you choose to use SOS Lite over SOS Full? It's not that script heavy as some people paint it to be, and if using it causes your Skyrim to crash or be unstable, that means you have a bigger problem because your game is already on the edge of breaking. You also miss on a lot of mods that require SOS Full. So, yeah, may I ask why? Just curious.

On Topic: this mod looks interesting. There have been some mods that tried to achieve this and only succeeded to a limited extent, but I'm getting a good feeling about this. Also, I would suggest to indeed add some modevents so other modders can hook up to this mod to add a schlong to a character. There is no guarantee other mods will pick up on this, but it's better to at least have the option.

As for having a similar option for males just like PhantomPanic suggested, I support that idea as well, though I don't know of any actual way to give female bits to males, because it would require some new meshes that have not been created yet AFAIK.

The same could be said about SoS full and I prefer lite over full I don't like having all that stuff going on in the background plus I need more room for scripts for other mods to run since I plan on being able to just drop stuff in that may or may not be working right. I'm running an X58 core i7 system with plenty of ram and an ok video card but I also want to try using ENB again at some point just can't find anything I like or can get to work right. Heavy ENBs with lots of scripts running is not good for me. It might also be bias since I did some textures for SoS lite a long time ago I think someone else redid them now it should be on the mods page for it.

any chance for a list of valid schlongs?

Gender Bender uses SOS's validation functions - restricting schlongs by sex (female only currently) and optionally, race.  The female pubic hair and schlongifier addons are specifically excluded, but any other schlongs should work.

It isn't detecting this schlong http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1830-sos-electras-secret/ although I think is a valid Schlong

Could you please add it? Thanks

I just downloaded this, and it looks like it's not set up correctly as a SOS addon (named "ModName" and set male only) - it looks like the creator added the schlong model to the addon template and didn't change anything else.

However, there is a post on the first page of the support thread that appears to fix the problem.

Gender Bender uses SOS's validation functions - restricting schlongs by sex (female only currently) and optionally, race.  The female pubic hair and schlongifier addons are specifically excluded, but any other schlongs should work.

It isn't detecting this schlong http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1830-sos-electras-secret/ although I think is a valid Schlong

I just downloaded this, and it looks like it's not set up correctly as a SOS addon (named "ModName" and set male only) - it looks like the creator added the schlong model to the addon template and didn't change anything else.

However, there is a post on the first page of the support thread that appears to fix the problem.

Hi, thanks for answer, I tried the solution in that post but, although it solves the issue where the mods isn't correctly named, it still keep it flagged as male only (however, you can equip it on a female character). Wouldn't be possible to allow your mod to use Schlongs flagged as male only at player discretion? (Just like SoS, where you can equip Schlongs flagged as male only on a female character but usually nothing happens).

Thanks again for your time.

does this mod also effect npcs and change their sexlab gender if another mod equips a schlong on them?

No, it is for the player only at this time.  I'd like to expand Gender Bender into a proper framework that handles NPCs too, but I haven't thought up a good way to make that happen.

Hi, thanks for answer, I tried the solution in that post but, although it solves the issue where the mods isn't correctly named, it still keep it flagged as male only (however, you can equip it on a female character). Wouldn't be possible to allow your mod to use Schlongs flagged as male only at player discretion? (Just like SoS, where you can equip Schlongs flagged as male only on a female character but usually nothing happens).

So when you go into the SOS config menu, you don't see Electra's Secret flagged for Both, as in the attached image?  If it says Male there, are you able to switch it to Both?  If not, try a simple clean save for the Electra's Secret addon - disable SOS - Electra's Secret Addon.esp, start Skyrim and save game, exit out and re-enable the addon, then see if it gets loaded properly in the save you just made.

post-1360003-0-72735300-1484118217_thumb.jpg

So when you go into the SOS config menu, you don't see Electra's Secret flagged for Both, as in the attached image?  If it says Male there, are you able to switch it to Both?  If not, try a simple clean save for the Electra's Secret addon - disable SOS - Electra's Secret Addon.esp, start Skyrim and save game, exit out and re-enable the addon, then see if it gets loaded properly in the save you just made.

Hi again, I followed your steps and it is working now, thanks for your help.

Also, your mod is something that I've been looking for a long time, great job btw.

Would you be able to make it so that the size of the given schlong can be changed via this mod? I ask because changing always gives the default size 1 schlong, making me have to go to the SOS screen to alter the schlong size with every change, otherwise I have to get it on with a baby penis lol :P

I have the same issue as Backupfly, fully installed both mods, installed the 3 schlongs that come prepacked with sos and it says no compatible schlongs detected

The standard SOS schlongs are for male characters.  You will need to install at least one addon schlong that works with female characters.

Would you be able to make it so that the size of the given schlong can be changed via this mod? I ask because changing always gives the default size 1 schlong, making me have to go to the SOS screen to alter the schlong size with every change, otherwise I have to get it on with a baby penis lol :P

I use RaceMenu, so I was unaware that would be an issue.  I'll add an option in the next release.