If your looking for some new ideas Julie I really think men need more tops that are open, even if its just some of the EA mesh's recolored to make the undershirt opaque, more stuff to show off sexy body but still have clothes on. Thats my suggestion anyway, do what you will with it. <3 Love your work.

That is a very nice shirt, I will be getting that; but to be more specific about what I was meaning in the suggestion for Julie, there's a bunch of jackets and shirts for male sims that are multiple layers of clothing, like a open jacket with a closed shirt undershirt, or a open shirt with a t-shirt undershirt. It would be cool if we had versions of those clothes or custom clothes that there is no under-shirt or the undershirt is see-through. So like shirts and jackets that have bare chest/abs visable, I've seen some stuff like this but not a lot.

E.G.