• 3 weeks later...

Hey all!

Meet Jaymee and Ivy :heart:

post-1366609-0-09119000-1504097940_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-94723900-1504097992_thumb.png

They've left their boring life in the sleepy town of Windenburg for a new adventure in Oasis Springs where they are quickly finding that things there are less than dull!

post-1366609-0-68278300-1504098026_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-57416100-1504098106_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-92024600-1504098156_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-11670000-1504098213_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-18409800-1504098319_thumb.png

You can see the full story and more shots for free at my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6208769 with no obligations to buy, it's my first properly detailed Sims 4 story and I hope that you all enjoy :wub:

I can see about it, though I'm not at home at the moment. There's lot of CC going on there, and for stuff like the clothes and hairs I mostly don't remember where I got them. 

Bro I need yo tray tho. These are fucking amazing

If you could manage I would be so greatful. i dont need the clothes or hair just the faces, they are so perfect. It has been a while but if you could manage....

I can see about it, though I'm not at home at the moment. There's lot of CC going on there, and for stuff like the clothes and hairs I mostly don't remember where I got them. 

If you could manage I would be so greatful. i dont need the clothes or hair just the faces, they are so perfect. It has been a while but if you could manage....

Okay. So here's the first girl I posted. I did my best to find as much of the CC I'm using as possible, and included are pictures of each outfit in case anyone wants to help out on that front. My own Mods folder is pretty disorganized and it's pretty difficult to track down alot of CC, though I did my best to find the essentials.

Everyday
post-1983172-0-53237800-1506295616_thumb.pngpost-1983172-0-45585700-1506295619_thumb.png
Hair: Nineties Babe Hair by Luumiasims
Makeup: eyelashses, can't find out where I got them, they are listed under cheek makeup. 

Formal
post-1983172-0-79776600-1506295830_thumb.pngpost-1983172-0-13413800-1506295834_thumb.png
Outfit: Antagonist Dress by Genius
Makeup: same lashes as above as well as eyeshadow that i can't figure out (it's pretty sublte though so you may not notice it if its off and something else will likely work just as well)

Athletic
post-1983172-0-64585600-1506295964_thumb.pngpost-1983172-0-59789400-1506295967_thumb.png
Hair: Dunno, some high ponytail, can't find it. 
Top: Spaghetti Strap Tank Top by Ekinege
Accessory: An accessory bra, it's a shame that I can't place this one as I use it alot, as well as the normal top version. 

Sleepwear
post-1983172-0-28815400-1506296080_thumb.pngpost-1983172-0-29682300-1506296083_thumb.png
Hair: Keira Hair by Kotcat
Top: The top version of the bra mentioned above
Bottom: can't find it

Nude
post-1983172-0-01912700-1506296164_thumb.pngpost-1983172-0-07017500-1506296167_thumb.png
See the remark below about the better body and body details mods. 

Party
post-1983172-0-71590700-1506296216_thumb.pngpost-1983172-0-70697800-1506296219_thumb.png
Top: Same top and accessory as the ahtletic outfit
Bottom: the denim miniskirt is CC, though I couldn't by a cursory search locate it, it's probably a year or two old. 

Swimwear
post-1983172-0-22318500-1506296362_thumb.pngpost-1983172-0-69198200-1506296364_thumb.png
Top: Swimear 2 Top by Ekinege
Bottom: ???

And some more general (and essential, skin and such) CC used

Skin Details
Better Body by Hiroki, also changes the default nude body.

Female Body Details by wild_guy

Eyes
Daydreamin Eye Set by Reticulates. Not entirely sure it's this, I think it's this eye replacement I'm using, though a search in my mod folder doesn't confirm it, I think I may have downloaded this eye replacement when I downloaded a sim someone else had made.

Skin
Body Redux: Smoothish II by Luumiasims, a default skin replacement, this one is pretty important to get the look right.

Skintone
Skintone Set v1 by Ms Blue

Despite a lot of searching I couldn't find the tattoos and eyebrows, the only thing I'm really quite certain about is that they are quite old, maybe 2 years or something, as I've had them for a while. 

There's also two mods included in the rar that I've kind of made. First is the navel piercing, originally gotten from Hals Archive https://halsarchive.wixsite.com/simsim but I edited the mesh slightly, moving it further down to line up with the skin I'm using. (Delete the original if you want to use this one).
Then there's a replacement for the feet slider that I made off Simmythesim's old height slider (so it will not be compatible with that I'm pretty sure, as well as other mods that alter the feet slider) turns it into an extra breast slider (with slightly different scaling than the normal one). Be warned, if you use this one alot of Sims will end up getting really huge breasts dependent on their feet size... (it's called fake.package).

So, yeah, that's her. Hope you like it (that goes for others as well, i guess). And if anyone has any idea what an unknown piece of CC is, I'd appreciate it if they told me, though in that case it might be easier for me just to make a thread for uploading my sims I guess. 

Thalia.rar

Okay. So here's the first girl I posted. I did my best to find as much of the CC I'm using as possible, and included are pictures of each outfit in case anyone wants to help out on that front. My own Mods folder is pretty disorganized and it's pretty difficult to track down alot of CC, though I did my best to find the essentials.

Everyday
Hair: Nineties Babe Hair by Luumiasims
Makeup: eyelashses, can't find out where I got them, they are listed under cheek makeup. 

Formal
Outfit: Antagonist Dress by Genius
Makeup: same lashes as above as well as eyeshadow that i can't figure out (it's pretty sublte though so you may not notice it if its off and something else will likely work just as well)

Athletic
Hair: Dunno, some high ponytail, can't find it. 
Top: Spaghetti Strap Tank Top by Ekinege
Accessory: An accessory bra, it's a shame that I can't place this one as I use it alot, as well as the normal top version. 

Sleepwear
Hair: Keira Hair by Kotcat
Top: The top version of the bra mentioned above
Bottom: can't find it

Nude
See the remark below about the better body and body details mods. 

Party
Top: Same top and accessory as the ahtletic outfit
Bottom: the denim miniskirt is CC, though I couldn't by a cursory search locate it, it's probably a year or two old. 

Swimwear
Top: Swimear 2 Top by Ekinege
Bottom: ???

And some more general (and essential, skin and such) CC used

Skin Details
Better Body by Hiroki, also changes the default nude body.

Female Body Details by wild_guy

Eyes
Daydreamin Eye Set by Reticulates. Not entirely sure it's this, I think it's this eye replacement I'm using, though a search in my mod folder doesn't confirm it, I think I may have downloaded this eye replacement when I downloaded a sim someone else had made.

Skin
Body Redux: Smoothish II by Luumiasims, a default skin replacement, this one is pretty important to get the look right.

Skintone
Skintone Set v1 by Ms Blue

Despite a lot of searching I couldn't find the tattoos and eyebrows, the only thing I'm really quite certain about is that they are quite old, maybe 2 years or something, as I've had them for a while. 

There's also two mods included in the rar that I've kind of made. First is the navel piercing, originally gotten from Hals Archive https://halsarchive.wixsite.com/simsim but I edited the mesh slightly, moving it further down to line up with the skin I'm using. (Delete the original if you want to use this one).
Then there's a replacement for the feet slider that I made off Simmythesim's old height slider (so it will not be compatible with that I'm pretty sure, as well as other mods that alter the feet slider) turns it into an extra breast slider (with slightly different scaling than the normal one). Be warned, if you use this one alot of Sims will end up getting really huge breasts dependent on their feet size... (it's called fake.package).

So, yeah, that's her. Hope you like it (that goes for others as well, i guess). And if anyone has any idea what an unknown piece of CC is, I'd appreciate it if they told me, though in that case it might be easier for me just to make a thread for uploading my sims I guess. 

Holy shit you pulled through and then some! Thank You so muuuuuuuuch!!!!!!!