2 hours ago, trippylid said:

Demzela German (who has the pyromaniac trait)

5a304d545ed30_10-18-17_6-06-42PM.thumb.png.7b29bbd24ff60613a295759962d620bb.png5a304d5f0e530_10-18-17_6-06-53PM.thumb.png.080c2b88054b6f12fb40f971a4fe8c51.png

One of the Goth family (the third generation)

5a304d961c699_11-19-17_10-40-39PM.thumb.png.4188f716077c75fbaa73b5a080a41539.png

...and another name that I've forgotten, because I mostly just randomize their names and shrug it off.

5a304c4689f81_12-03-17_5-54-10PM.thumb.png.62d92fdac277515f74cbc28c25e14524.png

dude can i have your goth sim she looks perfect for my vampire sims series 

Just now, yhgghdg said:

ever think of sharing your cute cat sims .w.

Unfortunately they'll always be for my personal use as I've done some edits and I got lots more planned for them but I'll be sure to show what they get up to x :blush: you should try making one or two! The cc is very easy to find via Google and it'll be fun to see more fantasy style sims:smiley:

22 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Unfortunately they'll always be for my personal use as I've done some edits and I got lots more planned for them but I'll be sure to show what they get up to x :blush: you should try making one or two! The cc is very easy to find via Google and it'll be fun to see more fantasy style sims:smiley:

alright i will i can do the rest but finding the proper ears and cat tail is hard to do which ones did you use exactly cause i downloaded a bunch on mod the sims and the sims resource but they always come looking bad were the tails and ears you used created by you or someone else?

14 minutes ago, yhgghdg said:

alright i will i can do the rest but finding the proper ears and cat tail is hard to do which ones did you use exactly cause i downloaded a bunch on mod the sims and the sims resource but they always come looking bad were the tails and ears you used created by you or someone else?

This is the one that I used for my girls... http://notegain.tumblr.com

I rescaled and repositioned them for my Simmies as I was going for a certain look but theres a variety of options to equip different slots which make it easy to combine with different cc options, 

Have fun! :blush:

7 hours ago, yhgghdg said:

hope you do not mind sharing your maid sim i have tried for years to get a sexy maid into my sims 4 game and whenever i order one they look bad or at least link me the dress

You just have to visite Noir here, Noir created this nice CC (accessories!) for Halloween:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/74520-sims-4-noir-and-dark-sims-adult-world-22122017/

The complete Maiden outfit you find at the accessory categories in your game. To get a top for this, use a very tight and short one - otherwise the corset may lag a bit at the top - same if you like to use a skirt or pants with this nice Maiden accessories.

Sorry, I do not use DL sims4 and I do not share sims files (not just one used CC is from me). But I like to share all informations to the used CC. The best way to get a well done do-it-yourself-sim is always to spend some time in CAS to get own interesting sims - in your own style. Sometimes a good way is to try out a Makeover to a well done Maxis sim. If you are not lucky with your creation in game, get the one back in CAS to change everything you like (Cheat: testingcheatsenabled true Cheat: cas.fulleditmode). Good luck!

MS

Sorry guys. There are lot of wonderful content in this thread but I simply have no patience and TIME to wait for page opening that shuts the pictures in "unspoilered" posts slowing down opening the post i want to see because many posters doesn't put their pictures in the spoiler. Love you all, guys, but I'm giving up from this thread. Have a many many wonderful time with S4.

:cry:

23 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

You just have to visite Noir here, Noir created this nice CC (accessories!) for Halloween:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/74520-sims-4-noir-and-dark-sims-adult-world-22122017/

The complete Maiden outfit you find at the accessory categories in your game. To get a top for this, use a very tight and short one - otherwise the corset may lag a bit at the top - same if you like to use a skirt or pants with this nice Maiden accessories.

Sorry, I do not use DL sims4 and I do not share sims files (not just one used CC is from me). But I like to share all informations to the used CC. The best way to get a well done do-it-yourself-sim is always to spend some time in CAS to get own interesting sims - in your own style. Sometimes a good way is to try out a Makeover to a well done Maxis sim. If you are not lucky with your creation in game, get the one back in CAS to change everything you like (Cheat: testingcheatsenabled true Cheat: cas.fulleditmode). Good luck!

MS

thank you so much mariana i appreciate it so that the next time my sim gets a butler or a maid ordered ill use the cheat to turn them into a slutty maid