[DOA5LR] tantrave mods UPDATE 5/2 Helena Violetfizz(SR) DOAXVV

tantrave

These micro bikinis you have made are really angry dick inducing I must say.  Thanks for sharing!

I did notice some very very minor butt shading issues which can be corrected rather easily using TMC/OBJ Converter & Post Processing Tool should you decide to give it a shot :D

WARNING SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Using the settings below (you can choose "All Groups(Single OBJ)" as well for the TMC Mesh Group drop down box)

post-781013-0-57649900-1487981019_thumb.png

The normal vectors will be recalculated and seams smoothed as pictured below:

post-781013-0-93571100-1487981021_thumb.png

For more information on this stuff if you are interested in learning more about the tool and its functionalities, please check out this post here

Quick guide can be found here and recompute tangent vector functionality is explained here

These micro bikinis you have made are really angry dick inducing I must say.  Thanks for sharing!

I did notice some very very minor butt shading issues which can be corrected rather easily using TMC/OBJ Converter & Post Processing Tool should you decide to give it a shot :D

WARNING SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Using the settings below (you can choose "All Groups(Single OBJ)" as well for the TMC Mesh Group drop down box)

attachicon.giftimmy_butt_Crack_fix_00.png

The normal vectors will be recalculated and seams smoothed as pictured below:

attachicon.giftimmy_butt_Crack_fix_01.png

For more information on this stuff if you are interested in learning more about the tool and its functionalities, please check out this post here

Quick guide can be found here and recompute tangent vector functionality is explained here

Thank you for the problem solving

You are great!

• 4 weeks later...

why didnt you include the tmc file for nyo? anyways really lovin all the wet mods, thanks for sharing would love to see more.

Thanks for comment.

I have a few reasons, for example I want to make someone interested in mods making. tmcmesh was for that.

why didnt you include the tmc file for nyo? anyways really lovin all the wet mods, thanks for sharing would love to see more.

Thanks for comment.

I have a few reasons, for example I want to make someone interested in mods making. tmcmesh was for that.

another question? how do you use the cheat engine file you offer?

Thanks for comment.

another question? how do you use the cheat engine file you offer?

http://www.cheatengine.org/

This tool.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I see no new updates not sure if your still on but wanted to let you know how awesome your work is really like the transparent as you are the only on who contours so effectively. 

Anyway thanks and I hope you will be back to make more  :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived