[Issue] Butt Deformation When Equipping HDT-based Items on Waist or near Butt

DeltaD36

EDIT: Okay yeah it worked, but now it's just taking up the space of the main body slot. 

Ok, so now I tested it too. Nice outfit, will try some of the others too, really suits my mage.

And for me the tassel doesn't replace anything, it gets equipped together with the cuirass just fine. It occupies slot 52 and not the main body slot (32) btw.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_01_15 04_33_41_54.jpg

I also noticed that I don't even need that fix I posted earlier with my xml set. There is just no butt deformation when equipping the tassel on the FengHuaZhengMao cuirass.

I suggest either switching to setup B in All in One UUNP or better overwriting All in One with the newest version of my xmls.

Would be a bit more work though, but I think I explained the installation process well enough (mainly in the FOMod installer). And if you can't set it up yourself just ask me.

I actually don't think I use All in One UUNP. I use All in One HDT Animated Pussy, which I've no idea if that's the same thing or not. Also came with its own set of XMLs to make everything work correctly - which is read as version 3.3 of your HDT XMLs. Will this effect anything or not? The body I choose for it was the UNPB one.

However I did overwrite the XMLs with your 3.1 version of your XML files - in hopes for a fix for this exact problem and because I didn't like the belly moving - but wasn't aware there was a 3.2 version of it out. 

By the way, thanks for going out of your way to help me out with this! Much appreciated!

EDIT: I installed the 3.2 version of your XMLs - overwriting everything - then ran FNIS for safety sake then popped into game on my clean prison save. Right off the bat, the nutsack and the dick of the prisoner were wigging out and having serious issues, which it did not do before.

However, breasts and vagina seemed to be fine. I decided to roll back to the previous though until then.

I did not test the clothing articles out though however to see if they worked. 

There is no version 3.3 of my mod (yet). With All in One UUNP I meant the UUNP version of All in One HDT Animated Pussy (there's also Clams as an install option, right?), which is at version 3.3 and includes a very very outdated version of my mod (1.74 I think ... should work fine though).

If 3.2 gives you trouble you could also try 3.11, the nuts are not moving with HDT effects there.

The dick itself shouldn't do anything with my xmls though, I don't apply Havok physics to it, only passive collision data (it pushes things away but doesn't get pushed itself).

Since you didn't seem to read the mod instructions (at least I can't see that you did anything I mentioned in the FOMod installer or mod description) you should better just keep 1.74 or whatever xmls you are using right now or you will probably have problems like physics data from other HDT mods that conflict  with mine loaded into the game.

I'm a bit curious though. Did you delete the links to old xml files in the body meshes or at least rebuild the UUNP Special body, hands and feet in Bodyslide like I wrote in the FOMod installer? And did my mod load last? Wouldn't really make sense to install a physics mod to have its physics data overwritten by another mod.

You don't need to rerun FNIS for HDT effects to be updated btw.

There is no version 3.3 of my mod (yet). With All in One UUNP I meant the UUNP version of All in One HDT Animated Pussy (there's also Clams as an install option, right?), which is at version 3.3 and includes a very very outdated version of my mod (1.74 I think ... should work fine though).

If 3.2 gives you trouble you could also try 3.11, the nuts are not moving with HDT effects there.

The dick itself shouldn't do anything with my xmls though, I don't apply Havok physics to it, only passive collision data (it pushes things away but doesn't get pushed itself).

Since you didn't seem to read the mod instructions (at least I can't see that you did anything I mentioned in the FOMod installer or mod description) you should better just keep 1.74 or whatever xmls you are using right now or you will probably have problems like physics data from other HDT mods that conflict  with mine loaded into the game.

I'm a bit curious though. Did you delete the links to old xml files in the body meshes or at least rebuild the UUNP Special body, hands and feet in Bodyslide like I wrote in the FOMod installer? And did my mod load last? Wouldn't really make sense to install a physics mod to have its physics data overwritten by another mod.

You don't need to rerun FNIS for HDT effects to be updated btw.

Did I rebuild anything? No. 

Last time I think I tried to rebuild the body in Bodyslide, I think I broke the entire body. 

The vagina was no longer part of the body, and the UNPB slidiers in Racemenu no longer seemed to work - which I learned recently is because I didn't have batch sliders or something on to enable that.

Call it a bad experiance, as I'e not really tried redoing it. 

Reinstalling All-In-One tends to be the best solution for fixing that, but good god it takes like 15 minutes to install, but it's the single most time saving mod I've ever had the pleasure to have.

Bodyslide in general also kinda confuses me. I was forced to backtrack my bodyslider to 3.2 or so in order to be able to preview things. 

Given I need to.. i guess just rebuild the body files by just hitting the 'build body' button, I assume it' pretty easy. 

I suppose my only question is: Which body do I do it to?

Unified UNP? Unified UNP HDT? Special? The hands and the feet? 

Will doing this overwrite the body and such like it did the other times I've done this?

Fine, I'll take you through this step by step:

After installing v3 of my mod (choosing either the repainted or the original meshes, not option 3 on the repaint question) and letting it overwrite everything else open Bodyslide from within NMM or MO.

Then for Outfit/Body select Unified UNP Hands Special.

For Preset choose whatever you prefer (I chose UNPBB, is pleasing to my eyes). You can also play around with the sliders until you like what you see.

Then check the Build Morphs box in the lower left and then

press Ctrl and click the big Build box below the center. Save the output to wherever you want.

Repeat the same for Unified UNP Feet Special and Unified UNP Special (choosing the same preset as before of course, and don't forget the build morphs checkbox or pressing Ctrl).

In the end you wanna create a new mod with the folder structure meshes\actors\character\character assets and the 6 female body meshes and 3 tri files within.The tri files are for being able to use the racemenu sliders ingame, just don't use the sliders beginning with UUNP, these don't really work.

After you're finished and have the new mod set up (zip archive loaded into your mod manager) and overwriting everything else you can go on rebuilding the armors, clothes and especially underwear and jewelry (those always have clipping issues with new body shapes). Of course you need Bodyslide UUNP compatible armors etc for that to work.

I'm using this and this  (original mod required!), some of these (again, original mods required!) and this and a few other things.

For rebuilding all this stuff select Unified UNP Special for the Body/Outfit and the preset you had for the body (you better still know what you changed if you adjusted the sliders ^^).

Now click the greyed out x in the Group Filter box and then click the small magnifier and arrow symbol to the left of it.

Select Choose Groups and then check all the boxes except for Unified UNP and CBAdvanced.

Now click Build Morphs again and then Ctrl + click the Batch Build field next to that checkbox.

Now rightclick and select all (in case it's not already selected).

Then click build. This will take a while so go make yourself a cup of coffee. ;)

After the "All sets processed successfully!" message zip the meshes folder you just created and again load it into your mod manager, overwriting everything else.

Now you're done and ready to play.

Oh and please read this. Especially the part about male body meshes.

Hi, sorry to interrupt, but when looking at the pictures in the first post I recognized the same strange butt shape I would sometimes get. It took me forever to find out that KS hairdos was the culprit (and you have it in your load order). There is a download called "HDT-BBP fix" that you can download on the nexus page of that mod, which for me solved the problem. Here is the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D70363&pUp=1

Sometimes it has to do with your collision settings in the XML, I've found that certain options can distort the body even if there's nothing actually near it.

If you haven't already, download an application called "Just for Fun" it's on the main HDT page on here or the nexus I think. 

Run it, click load, navigate to your "data/SKSE/plugins" directory and select the hdtPhysicsExtentionsDefaultBBP.xml

Double click to view an object (in your case it'll be "NPC L Butt" and "NPC R Butt") and down the bottom is collision settings.

Depending on what you want, you might want to change the top row a bit but these settings haven't given me any trouble

attachicon.gif739b668203dd4f46b0e0b89c94e91f29.png

I could be completely off in what I'm assuming is the problem, but I think it's a pretty good start. See how it goes?

Also, for the people who jump on every chance to berate others to switch to MO, can you shut up? The question had nothing to do with it and NMM is no where near as bad as you keep saying it is. If you've had problems with it in the past then they were caused by your own stupidity. I'm running a 300+ plugins merged down to 230 game more stable than you've ever been able to get with MO.

This fixed the problem ive tried to fix for soooo long, thanks a ton <3

Sometimes it has to do with your collision settings in the XML, I've found that certain options can distort the body even if there's nothing actually near it.

If you haven't already, download an application called "Just for Fun" it's on the main HDT page on here or the nexus I think. 

Run it, click load, navigate to your "data/SKSE/plugins" directory and select the hdtPhysicsExtentionsDefaultBBP.xml

Double click to view an object (in your case it'll be "NPC L Butt" and "NPC R Butt") and down the bottom is collision settings.

Depending on what you want, you might want to change the top row a bit but these settings haven't given me any trouble

attachicon.gif739b668203dd4f46b0e0b89c94e91f29.png

I could be completely off in what I'm assuming is the problem, but I think it's a pretty good start. See how it goes?

Also, for the people who jump on every chance to berate others to switch to MO, can you shut up? The question had nothing to do with it and NMM is no where near as bad as you keep saying it is. If you've had problems with it in the past then they were caused by your own stupidity. I'm running a 300+ plugins merged down to 230 game more stable than you've ever been able to get with MO.

This fixed the problem ive tried to fix for soooo long, thanks a ton <3

No Problem :D

• 8 months later...

Hello  I have   deformation between the back and butt of the sims male during sex there is a space where the back and butt connect looks like part of the body is gone it  separates the other problem is hands go through the body sorry if this in wrong place had trouble finding this issue posted here thank you for any help

Archived