[Issue] Butt Deformation When Equipping HDT-based Items on Waist or near Butt

DeltaD36

Been downloading a bunch of clothing mods that support UNPB HDT and Bodyslider Scaling recently.

And while some of these articles of clothing work, others that are equipped with HDT that are either near or cover up the butt of my character seem to create an odd glitch with HDT which stretches the butt outwards making the badonkadonk look way larger than normal.

I've tested this with several clothing articles and mods I have - namely the Mount and Blade UNPB and Bombshell conversions here on LL that support HDT.

Here's an two images showing the normal butt and the glitched out butt.

Without:

xk8qTPU.jpg

With:

zXLgXNU.jpg

My Load Order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
PubicMeshColorRE.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
masterthetimeandspacetoggle.esp=1
dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1
dynamic fires.esp=1
riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp=1
unrelenting grip.esp=1
lilithscarver1_0.esp=1
aearrows.esp=1
shenkthieveryoverhaul.esp=1
saturationboost.esp=1
the art of fire.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
zx eyes v1.0.esp=1
lilithsharbinger.esp=1
testacrobat.esp=1
smithing 2.0.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
pkg - arch-mage.esp=1
Day Night City Lights.esp=1
alan_extended archery perk tree.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
VL No AoE Drain.esp=1
The Ningheim.esp=1
The Ningheim - Followers.esp=1
LunariRace.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
[KijikoHair_MalePack].esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
InnovaEyes.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
FFX SEX LULU Armor.esp=1
TrissArmorRetextured.esp=1
ShreddedTrissMash.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
rk_Followers.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
R246_CharGen_Presets.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
SexLab Beastess.esp=1
Beastess Vampire.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
SexLab More Creatures.esp=1
Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp=1
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
Follow me for Sex.esp=1
TBOS.esp=1
SLPleasure.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
Extended Slider Colors.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp=1
RailLight.esp=1
Jennifer.esp=1
Blade & Soul.esp=1
BosmerScout.esp=1
VesWhoreOutfit.esp=1
Raven UKC.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
WestWindAssault.esp=1
Huntress.esp=1
_SexLab Succubui Enemies +.esp=1
Succubui Enemies +.esp=1
SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp=1
_SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
Neo's Lei Fang & Christie.esp=1
EngineerOutfit.esp=1
XN_Firekeeper.esp=1

If it helps, I'm using the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy mod with the collisions option turned on.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Preferably without reinstalling the All in one mod and using the version without collision? If it's the only way, then so be it, but I'd love to know if a workaround exists.

Thank you in Advance!

you should really start using mod organizer, nexus can leave junk in your data folder and mess with some mods... you could try using tes5edit aswell and see if there any conflicts

As much as I appreciate the suggestion, this does not really do much to answer my question. I will not be using ModOrganizer. 

Also how would TES5Edit help me out? What exactly does it do? I believe I tried DLing it at one point and the install did not work properly.

I don't understand. You are talking about some piece of clothing that seems to cause butt deformation but on the image you posted all I'm seeing is a completely naked char and no clothing at all...

It would be helpful if you could name the specific pieces of armor or clothing that you're having issues with.

Also please never use imgur again on these forums, it actively blocks loverslab.

you should really start using mod organizer, nexus can leave junk in your data folder and mess with some mods... you could try using tes5edit aswell and see if there any conflicts

As much as I appreciate the suggestion, this does not really do much to answer my question. I will not be using ModOrganizer. 

Also how would TES5Edit help me out? What exactly does it do? I believe I tried DLing it at one point and the install did not work properly.

too bad for you then, you will just find more problens along the way

about tes5edit, if the files have esps you can see if there are any conflicts between then

but you could also install a skeleton over all the other mods and see if it fixes, one of the mods you installed could have a custom skeleton which is screwing with your butt

if you had mod organizer you could easily see which mod is overwriting what :^)

I remember that issue, but don't remember how I fixed it.  :( Or maybe I didn't fixed it and switched to CBBE...

I think it is indeed AIO collisions problem with some armor/cloth mods, but can't be 100% sure. If I had that glitch right now, I would try to disable AIO and see if it helps, but since you're not using MO, it would be quite frustrating to reinstall all in the right order and then find out it was for nothing. 

too bad for you then, you will just find more problens along the way

about tes5edit, if the files have esps you can see if there are any conflicts between then

but you could also install a skeleton over all the other mods and see if it fixes, one of the mods you installed could have a custom skeleton which is screwing with your butt

if you had mod organizer you could easily see which mod is overwriting what :^)

I remember that issue, but don't remember how I fixed it.  :( Or maybe I didn't fixed it and switched to CBBE...

I think it is indeed AIO collisions problem with some armor/cloth mods, but can't be 100% sure. If I had that glitch right now, I would try to disable AIO and see if it helps, but since you're not using MO, it would be quite frustrating to reinstall all in the right order and then find out it was for nothing. 

I suppose I don't really understand the need to migrate everything from MM to MO. I believe I tried using it at a specific point and time, but found it more complicated to understand than NMM. 

While I agree NMM is certainly not the best; it's simple for a dumb like me to understand, which makes all the difference in the world aside from likely having to reinstall everything, and it's what I know. It would likely be a full days work on my part to get it up and running properly unless it is a one time set up and automatically knows what's installed, what the problem is, and how to fix it. bleshooting if that's possible, or is that what TES5 Edit is for?

Alternatively, is it possible to have MO installed simultaniously and working next to NMM? All I'd really want to use MO for is for trou

As for the butt issue, I'll probably just reinstall AIO and overwrite current skeleton, then run FNIS. Most of my mods are clothing mods and things that compliment SL, so it's not like I'd have to reinstall literally everything.

Though with the time it takes for NMM to actually reinstall the mod and start up the installer, you'd think that's what I'm doing...

This isn't that big of a deal, though it does limit me from using most HDT based outfits.

My bottom line for fixing this is that I do NOT want to get rid of AIO, and I'd prefer to keep HDT collision detection on since a lot of animations make use of it.

I feel you. I can't play without AIO anymore, since I can't find any interest in Skyrim without sexlab mods as I couldn't play it without SkyUI long before and so on... Before you start to reinstall things, you can try different HDT xml's and be sure to use latest version of skeleton extended. Not sure if it helps, just a feeling.

I don't understand. You are talking about some piece of clothing that seems to cause butt deformation but on the image you posted all I'm seeing is a completely naked char and no clothing at all...

It would be helpful if you could name the specific pieces of armor or clothing that you're having issues with.

Also please never use imgur again on these forums, it actively blocks loverslab.

That's news to me. 

Also sorry about the images. I was demonstrating a tassle from the Blade and Soul pack I linked as an example but didn't have enough time to make more image examples. 

Here's some more images if this helps of three outfits - two from the UNPB Blade and Soul pack that has full HDT, and the other the Christy and Lei Fang outfit mod with full HDT.

The Blade and Soul outfits mostly work on their own unless the clothing over the butt has HDT. The two outfits I'm showing here both look fine without the tassle I'm using as an example. When the Tassle or Tail are put on - even though they are just accessories - it inflates the HDT butt outwards and make it either rigid or spaz out.

It's worth noting that there are many other things similar that the Tassle in the B&S pack, such as tails, or belts or so on that go near the waist or the backside.

Item used:

d72a5eb883.jpg

Without

d723b41f7d.jpg

With

d723b5bc98.jpg

Without

d71f28bd4b.jpg

With

d71f248971.jpg

No clothing version to see the comparison.

Without

d71f16fa51.jpg

With

d71f1d497b.jpg

The Lei Fang Dress with HDT on it - Works best to save both images and flip between them quickly. The rest of the body does not change shape other than the butt.

With Dress Off

d71f38ad68.jpg

With Dress On

d71f318e9a.jpg

So yeah. Not just restricted to accessories like the Tassle, but to dresses with HDT on them as well. Oddly, no issues from the chest or legs. Just the butt. Though I have an HDT cloak from a different mod that works perfectly fine and doesn't do this. So color me confused.

Also worth noting that just about everything I've been having issues with are UNPB HDT BodySlide conversions. But then again, so is the cloak and the outfit that came with it.

So once again, color me confused.

I feel you. I can't play without AIO anymore, since I can't find any interest in Skyrim without sexlab mods as I couldn't play it without SkyUI long before and so on... Before you start to reinstall things, you can try different HDT xml's and be sure to use latest version of skeleton extended. Not sure if it helps, just a feeling.

I could. And I believe I am using the latest version of the Skeleton. Though the last time I tried to manually install and HDT XML I think I fucked something up. 

I'm using the version that came WITH AIO, so odds are that version is out of date with the current skeleton.

Will make a back up of whatever files it's going to replace and test it out. Going to assume I can find the latest on this thread section.

EDIT: So apparently, I guess the HDT Naturalistc XML FOMOD thought that the AIO was a newer version than it and I clicked the wrong button, uninstalling AIO. Re-installing it no. Either way, I don't think it'll be a problem, but it's more of a stupid over site I should have paid attention to. 

Either way I'll get to see if simpley reinstalling it will work, and if not I'll try the HDT FOMOD without screwing up again and see if that helps.

Sometimes it has to do with your collision settings in the XML, I've found that certain options can distort the body even if there's nothing actually near it.

If you haven't already, download an application called "Just for Fun" it's on the main HDT page on here or the nexus I think. 

Run it, click load, navigate to your "data/SKSE/plugins" directory and select the hdtPhysicsExtentionsDefaultBBP.xml

Double click to view an object (in your case it'll be "NPC L Butt" and "NPC R Butt") and down the bottom is collision settings.

Depending on what you want, you might want to change the top row a bit but these settings haven't given me any trouble

post-669090-0-25837400-1483594261_thumb.png

I could be completely off in what I'm assuming is the problem, but I think it's a pretty good start. See how it goes?

Also, for the people who jump on every chance to berate others to switch to MO, can you shut up? The question had nothing to do with it and NMM is no where near as bad as you keep saying it is. If you've had problems with it in the past then they were caused by your own stupidity. I'm running a 300+ plugins merged down to 230 game more stable than you've ever been able to get with MO.

Sometimes it has to do with your collision settings in the XML, I've found that certain options can distort the body even if there's nothing actually near it.

If you haven't already, download an application called "Just for Fun" it's on the main HDT page on here or the nexus I think. 

Run it, click load, navigate to your "data/SKSE/plugins" directory and select the hdtPhysicsExtentionsDefaultBBP.xml

Double click to view an object (in your case it'll be "NPC L Butt" and "NPC R Butt") and down the bottom is collision settings.

Depending on what you want, you might want to change the top row a bit but these settings haven't given me any trouble

attachicon.gif739b668203dd4f46b0e0b89c94e91f29.png

I could be completely off in what I'm assuming is the problem, but I think it's a pretty good start. See how it goes?

Also, for the people who jump on every chance to berate others to switch to MO, can you shut up? The question had nothing to do with it and NMM is no where near as bad as you keep saying it is. If you've had problems with it in the past then they were caused by your own stupidity. I'm running a 300+ plugins merged down to 230 game more stable than you've ever been able to get with MO.

>Just For Fun

I've never heard of this program before. Very interesting.

DLed it and tried your settings, but no luck, unfortunately but this feels a step in the right direction.

Everything that seems to be a problem seems to be a 'tail' slot item. Any idea which slot number that is?

>Just For Fun

DLed it and tried your settings, but no luck, unfortunately but this feels a step in the right direction.

Everything that seems to be a problem seems to be a 'tail' slot item. Any idea which slot number that is?

Slot within the Physics?

It should be Number 9.

What Yuuen said.

Except for the stuff about NMM, that tool is shit. :P

But he's still right, the question wasn't about NMM and I'm pretty sure that the deformation doesn't have anything to do with skeletons or NMM screwing up but with the no collide with settings in the xml file for the butt that Yuuen mentioned.

Edit:

I just remembered that hdt enabled clothes always come with their own xml file.

And I remember being frustrated with many of those files since they often don't have proper "no collide with" settings (too many boxes left unchecked and the wrong group - often just the default 0 - for many of their own rigidbodies) and some of them include their own settings for bones already covered by the popular body physics xmls. Which of course leads to conflicts and weird behavior.

Hdt clothes are pretty much always problematic when used with complete body physics xml sets. I guess I could make a thread where I provide fixed clothes physics xmls since I'm tired of people blaming the body physics xml sets for these issues.

What Yuuen said.

But he's still right, the question wasn't about NMM and I'm pretty sure that the deformation doesn't have anything to do with skeletons or NMM screwing up but with the no collide with settings in the xml file for the butt that Yuuen mentioned.

Edit:

And I remember being frustrated with many of those files since they often don't have proper "no collide with" settings (too many boxes left unchecked and the wrong group - often just the default 0 - for many of their own rigidbodies) and some of them include their own settings for bones already covered by the popular body physics xmls. Which of course leads to conflicts and weird behavior.

Hdt clothes are pretty much always problematic when used with complete body physics xml sets. I guess I could make a thread where I provide fixed clothes physics xmls since I'm tired of people blaming the body physics xml sets for these issues.

I would actually really appreciate this if you ever consider actually doing it. More answers or even hypothesis' are more appreciated than nothing at all!

>Just For Fun

Slot within the Physics?

It should be Number 9.

Following up from last night. Decided to uncheck slot 9 and I once again was met with the problem unfixed. 

Perhaps I should start fooling around with some of the clothing .xmls if i can find them. but for now the problem is still unfixed. 

What Yuuen said.

Edit:

While we're discussing this, I found the XMLs for everything in the Blade and Soul kit I have and have found the tassle I use for my screenshots.

Here's a Screenshot. The menu on the right looks the same for literally all of the pieces. 

Any sort of lead or idea on what I could do, or if this is even the correct way to do this?

f239bd17b4.png

Dunno when or if I'll come around to actually do these fixes on a regular basis but here's a first attempt for the FengHuaZhengMao UNPB.

edit:

Sth must have gone wrong, JFF crashes when I reopen the file. Give me a moment. ;)

edit 2:

So the first xml I look at uses some file format version JFF can't deal with. It can read the file but trying to resave it creates a garbled mess. Exchanging the header with the one from the files JFF can use changes nothing. So JFF is out of the window for editing some of these xmls, great.

Since doing these edits by hand is clumsy and time-consuming I just copypasted the setting for collision group 1 and collisions allowed for only that group from another xml to the one from FengHuaZhengMao UNPB.

Here it is:

_op FengHuaZhengMao - UNPB.7z

I only edited the xml, nothing else.

Please tell me if it works. Although I'm not sure that I can help if it doesn't since I normally don't edit xmls by hand and therefore I'm not that great at reading the entries without JFF. 

Dunno when or if I'll come around to actually do these fixes on a regular basis but here's a first attempt for the FengHuaZhengMao UNPB.

edit:

Sth must have gone wrong, JFF crashes when I reopen the file. Give me a moment. ;)

edit 2:

So the first xml I look at uses some file format version JFF can't deal with. It can read the file but trying to resave it creates a garbled mess. Exchanging the header with the one from the files JFF can use changes nothing. So JFF is out of the window for editing some of these xmls, great.

Since doing these edits by hand is clumsy and time-consuming I just copypasted the setting for collision group 1 and collisions allowed for only that group from another xml to the one from FengHuaZhengMao UNPB.

Here it is:

attachicon.gif_op FengHuaZhengMao - UNPB.7z

Please tell me if it works. Although I'm not sure that I can help if it doesn't since I normally don't edit xmls by hand and therefore I'm not that great at reading the entries without JFF.

@earlier post She*, but irrelevant.

Also @earlier post, no nmm isn't shit. The only thing that's "shit" is a modder that doesn't know what they're doing and blames the tools, ever heard of that metaphor? But whatever, also irrelevant.

JFF usually only works for body xml files, not objects such as straps or bags clothes. So you shouldn't consider it applicable in this instance. You would have to open the files in something like notepad++, of which would give the physics and constrains in the raw format. What the issue may also be, is if the outfit uses multiple physics xml's. Such as it's custom xml AND the defaultBBP (body physics), So you would need to check using nifscope, which as you said may not have proper collision settings which causes them to screw themselves up.

I've got some experience editing raw from my trials with SMP, I can try to do some proper edits when i get home tomorrow.

edit:

edit 2:

Here it is:

attachicon.gif_op FengHuaZhengMao - UNPB.7z

Worked perfectly, actually. 

The heck did you change in the XML? 

07b164660f.jpg

I'll have to try just moving the .xml over into the BaS pack's Mesh folder to see if that'll work too, but for now the one you gave me works. Let me try moving just the .xml over and see if that works too. If not than I suppose it's something to do with the mesh. 

Did your XML file look similar to the one I posted earlier?

EDIT: Okay yeah it worked, but now it's just taking up the space of the main body slot. 

Was about to apply this to all the XMLs in the pack before I decided to test this out again. Is there no way to get this to work correctly otherwise? 

I'll test this a bit more with some different settings.

EDIT EDIT: Tried screwing with the settings. Changed all the Main Body 1 settings to Tail - 9 and changed and then unchecked only the 9. Met with CTD upon equipping. I uhh. I think I'll leave this to you two.

EDIT: Okay yeah it worked, but now it's just taking up the space of the main body slot. 

Was about to apply this to all the XMLs in the pack before I decided to test this out again. Is there no way to get this to work correctly otherwise? 

EDIT EDIT: Tried screwing with the settings. Changed all the Main Body 1 settings to Tail - 9 and changed and then unchecked only the 9. Met with CTD upon equipping. I uhh. I think I'll leave this to you two.

Yep, the xml I edited looked identical.

re to EDIT:

When used with FengHuaZhengMao?

Odd, I really just changed the xml, nothing else.

So if you installed the complete archive I posted maybe just take the xml from it and test it with the setup you used before?

Btw, body slots aren't set in the xml files but in the Plugin esp.

The GroupIDs set in the xml aren't there to assign body slots but to tell the different collision boxes set up by HDT PE if they should collide with each other or not. So you don't need to set anything to group 9, group 1 should work too (as long as you don't have other HDT mods that use group 1 and cause collisions you don't want - and I don't know of any mod using group 1).

I guess the CTD comes from the game trying to load the garbled mess that I mentioned in my last post, the xml resaved with JFF. You have to edit the xml by hand instead, meaning with a raw text editor.

Here's what I did:

1. Take JFF and open some random xml that had just one rigidbody in it (so later when you use the raw text editor you don't get confused where to look at in the file - you can use xmls with more entries too, you just might have to compare their raw text later - there are tools for that).

2. Then set the GroupID (in the submenu you already posted a screenshot of) for that rigidbody to 1 and only allow collisions with group 1 rigidbodies - the "no collide with" checkboxes. Now resave the xml (don't overwrite a file that you are still using of course).

3. Open the result with a text editor - Wordpad is good enough, Notepad too usually (it might not recognize the text paragraph formatting but that's not important, it just looks a bit more confusing).

4. Search the text (Ctrl-F) for "collisionFilterInfo" without the quotation marks and copy the number after that.

5. Open the FHtassel.xml with the text editor, not with JFF.

6. Search for each "collisionFilterInfo" entry and replace the number after each of those entries (should be a zero in all cases for FHtassel.xml) with the one you copied from the other xml file.

7. Resave and test ingame... okay, I didn't test it ingame but you did, with that weird result of a mesh swap that shouldn't happen. Really odd.

Yep, the xml I edited looked identical.

re to EDIT:

When used with FengHuaZhengMao?

Odd, I really just changed the xml, nothing else.

So if you installed the complete archive I posted maybe just take the xml from it and test it with the setup you used before?

Btw, body slots aren't set in the xml files but in the Plugin esp.

The GroupIDs set in the xml aren't there to assign body slots but to tell the different collision boxes set up by HDT PE if they should collide with each other or not. So you don't need to set anything to group 9, group 1 should work too (as long as you don't have other HDT mods that use group 1 and cause collisions you don't want - and I don't know of any mod using group 1).

I guess the CTD comes from the game trying to load the garbled mess that I mentioned in my last post, the xml resaved with JFF. You have to edit the xml by hand instead, meaning with a raw text editor.

Here's what I did:

1. Take JFF and open some random xml that had just one rigidbody in it (so later when you use the raw text editor you don't get confused where to look at in the file - you can use xmls with more entries too, you just might have to compare their raw text later - there are tools for that).

2. Then set the GroupID (in the submenu you already posted a screenshot of) for that rigidbody to 1 and only allow collisions with group 1 rigidbodies - the "no collide with" checkboxes. Now resave the xml (don't overwrite a file that you are still using of course).

3. Open the result with a text editor - Wordpad is good enough, Notepad too usually (it might not recognize the text paragraph formatting but that's not important, it just looks a bit more confusing).

4. Search the text (Ctrl-F) for "collisionFilterInfo" without the quotation marks and copy the number after that.

5. Open the FHtassel.xml with the text editor, not with JFF.

6. Search for each "collisionFilterInfo" entry and replace the number after each of those entries (should be a zero in all cases for FHtassel.xml) with the one you copied from the other xml file.

7. Resave and test ingame... okay, I didn't test it ingame but you did, with that weird result of a mesh swap that shouldn't happen. Really odd.

That's quite a bit to do for the sake of a single plugin.. Regardless, this is information I'll archive for myself later.

But as it seems to stand right now, I think I might just live with the problem and look at this in a practical manner.

I don't really use these tails too much so I really shouldn't worry about them. There's also 25 .xml files in the BaS pack.. and I don't believe I've the paiteance to sort through which ones are causing trouble and then go through that process [x] amount of times.

Thanks to both you and Yuuen for your help and useful information!

I don't know if there has been anyone else having this problem but I at least got a somewhat conclusive answer on how it can kind of be fixed. 

Yeah, it's a bit of a hassle to edit xmls without JFF but if they are set up similar to the one from before then you can now skip a lot of the work.

The collisionfilterinfo number for group 1 only colliding with other group 1 rigidbodies is 33554429

So you would only have to do steps 5 to 7 if the file looks similar. Which is easy to check, just look if the values you want to overwrite are simple zeroes (see step 6) like in the original FengHuaZhengMao tassel.xml

edit:

Ok, for Fenghuosuiyue it already doesn't work anymore. That xml looks even more strange and doesn't have collisionfilterinfo settings that I recognize as such.

How do these modders create xml files like that? Exports from 3ds max or something? You can't write stuff like that by hand and I sure as hell can't edit it that way either...

Yeah, it's a bit of a hassle to edit xmls without JFF but if they are set up similar to the one from before then you can now skip a lot of the work.

The collisionfilterinfo number for group 1 only colliding with other group 1 rigidbodies is 33554429

So you would only have to do steps 5 to 7 if the file looks similar. Which is easy to check, just look if the values you want to overwrite are simple zeroes (see step 6) like in the original FengHuaZhengMao tassel.xml

edit:

Ok, for Fenghuosuiyue it already doesn't work anymore. That xml looks even more strange and doesn't have collisionfilterinfo settings that I recognize as such.

How do these modders create xml files like that? Exports from 3ds max or something? You can't write stuff like that by hand and I sure as hell can't edit it that way either...

Perhaps just quick jobs. I've honestly no idea how exactly the pipeline for these sorts of things is usually set up.

But it does seem pretty clear that the BaS was more or less not made the way it probably should have been made, which is odd because they actually function quite nicely aside from this little glitch.

Ok, so now I tested it too. Nice outfit, will try some of the others too, really suits my mage.

And for me the tassel doesn't replace anything, it gets equipped together with the cuirass just fine. It occupies slot 52 and not the main body slot (32) btw.

post-162794-0-83091100-1484451434_thumb.jpg

I also noticed that I don't even need that fix I posted earlier with my xml set. There is just no butt deformation when equipping the tassel on the FengHuaZhengMao cuirass.

I suggest either switching to setup B in All in One UUNP or better overwriting All in One with the newest version of my xmls.

Would be a bit more work though, but I think I explained the installation process well enough (mainly in the FOMod installer). And if you can't set it up yourself just ask me.

Archived