Here's my take on Korra.. Yes, I made my own follower by combining my customization and your hair&outfit assets:

And since I love your work on the body shape, I actually vertex-traced the body and turned it into a weight slider supported UUNP body with a full morph. Thank you!!

Cute but you forgot that shes a sweet chocolate diva :)

To be fair, he did mention that it's HIS take on Korra.

Here's mine :blush:

post-540205-0-35976400-1483726606_thumb.png

Here's my take on Korra.. Yes, I made my own follower by combining my customization and your hair&outfit assets:

And since I love your work on the body shape, I actually vertex-traced the body and turned it into a weight slider supported UUNP body with a full morph. Thank you!!

Would you mind sharing that slider set?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Классные ноги , скинь пресет плиз

Нету пресета,на скринах это был старый игровой меш из главной папки, я давно изменил на круче в 3dmx.Хотя нет,...скачай мой мод с Mотоко Кусанаги,там этот пресет в  3 костюме.

Ну значит ждем новое игровое тело от тебя ). Да я собственно неправильно выразился. Думал это пресет для бодислайда. А хотел просто попросить игровые меши.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you think you could share that bodyslide preset? perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...

Love this mod, can't wait to start a Korra playthrough~ Any plans on other outfits? Skyrim is supposed to be a chilly place and I've love to rug her up in her jumper/jacket when I get around Solitude.

korra_jacket_1__riding_naga_by_firelilyo

I was planning to make it in Marvelous Designer 6 later but the time is destroying all my plans.You should wait for the update.

To many multitasking projects - is a bad idea people.Don't try this at home © 

• 1 month later...

Love this mod, can't wait to start a Korra playthrough~ Any plans on other outfits? Skyrim is supposed to be a chilly place and I've love to rug her up in her jumper/jacket when I get around Solitude.

korra_jacket_1__riding_naga_by_firelilyo

I was planning to make it in Marvelous Designer 6 later but the time is destroying all my plans.You should wait for the update.

To many multitasking projects - is a bad idea people.Don't try this at home © 

tattoo source if possible

There are some version uunp of the clothes? I found one perso does not work the slideweight and now that you added more things it would be interesting to see them

Are you writing about 100 weight slider only ? Yes it is only full weight 100 at the moment.

Cant work in Outfit Studio - no tutorials to make 0 weights.

• 3 weeks later...

I used NMM to install it. now under racemenu i can't find the preset. Does it not work with NMM or can't i find it because its just a head?

and if i select the tatoo it doesn't show up (using CBBE slim body.)

Her head mesh is ECE, exported in SKSE folder It is Not RM preset and is an optional file to make stuff.

You can import her head (F9) in Sculpt tab RM.

Her tattoo is exclusively for my character preset. 

• 7 months later...
17 hours ago, romeozero said:

You will have to create in CK a hairline and hair as an extra part in headpart tab.

I had a go at doing so, in the preview when selecting the model for the new extrapart i used the .nif file and selected it, seeing the wig, and it came up as a option as a possible hairpart for actors the preview then revealed the character as bald. Is there is not meant to be a .tri file for doing this? I dont know what im doing , sorry.

edit: okay now the hair is floating above the head.

tried it out ingame, it seems to work apart from the hairline, which i assume is what you mentioned about making as an extra part.

i just used the same korra wigs2.nif to create the extra headpart(i dont see any other file to do this) to become the hairline but when i look at the headpart i dont see any options to attach the extra part but i can see it in the editing without any option to add it, could you help me out here? is there not meant to be a .tri file i use for the hairline or something?

20 hours ago, acer132 said:

could you help me out here? is there not meant to be a .tri file i use for the hairline or something?

Its a long way to explain all the technical stuff.It works the same as adding npc headparts [like creating followers] in CK.

Ask Numenator,he already done that for his gameplay.

On 20/01/2018 at 4:26 PM, romeozero said:

Its a long way to explain all the technical stuff.It works the same as adding npc headparts [like creating followers] in CK.

Ask Numenator,he already done that for his gameplay.

Thats the thing Ive been imitating youtube videos making their character and also trying out guides and the thing i cant replicate is they use a .tri file but otherwise im doing what they are doing

• 4 months later...