Legendary Avatar: Korra outfits_LE

View File

Author Notes

This is a first mod I made (for myself) as a fan of Avatar Korra, but fans asked me non-stop to share it with them.

It took me long to reconvert it from custom files to xpmse unpb variant.

It might be no lore friendly, but Skyrim northern environments kind of suits it

72850_2014-10-10_00008.thumb.jpg.5ea26f8e1ce779c69d732e03657ce9ee.jpg

INFORMATION

• A set of 2 outfits awaits you, with a sexy swimsuit
  • bonus FX items like Fire, Water and Earth bend for photo shoots!
  • Contains 4 wigs - season 1\2 + Jinora and Opal hair variants
  • Contains a Chargen face preset file for Racemenu head import.
  • Big background photo wall item [ in misc items tab ] for creation scenery, any 1024x512+ landscape textures can be assigned to it in NIF

INSTALLATION

• Manual ~ Drop bsa archive and meshes folder to your Skyrim Data\
  • If you need to extract BSA archive ~ use BAE tool
  • Uninstall~ delete bsa archive, delete the folder in meshes[textures]\romeozero\Avatar Korra

HOW TO GET

outfits are creatable or in vendor store

there will be 2 effects "earthbendFX" and "Photo wall"

in a "Misc" menu, they are droppable objects, for posing mods and making Screenshots

Requirements

XMPSE skeleton

HDT

outfits can use CBBE\UNP textures

but the swimsuit body mesh is unp\7b 

Credits :

variable folks for creativity and inspiration

Permissions:

Loverslab exclusive content, do not modify\share to other sites, you must ask the author first,

also,  hit "I love it baby " (thumb icon) if you love this content.

enb 2016_01_24 12_40_02_68.jpg

Could I convince you to share that there character that you took the screenshots with? :)

She's super cute. Goob job on the armors too.

You mean this face preset in screenshots ? There is a chargen file in archive already exported from ECE.It might come in handy.

Could I convince you to share that there character that you took the screenshots with? :)

She's super cute. Goob job on the armors too.

You mean this face preset in screenshots ? There is a chargen file in archive already exported from ECE.It might come in handy.

Neat. I'll give it a go. Thanks!

Fuck yes, I was waiting for some Korra content. Not sure how this will look with my ENB, but I don't care. Time for that elemental mage playthrough.

EDIT: damn, it's surprisingly good. only one major issue... i'm getting double S1 pigtails (two pigtails on each side)? Also, which body is the most compatible? I'm using 7BO and am getting some clipping and neckseams.

EDIT: ehhh, also, why no bottomless alt outfit (like in that first pic)?

Fuck yes, I was waiting for some Korra content. Not sure how this will look with my ENB, but I don't care. Time for that elemental mage playthrough.

EDIT: damn, it's surprisingly good. only one major issue... i'm getting double S1 pigtails (two pigtails on each side)? Also, which body is the most compatible? I'm using 7BO and am getting some clipping and neckseams.

I thought its only in my game. The cure is you need to equip\unequip till its normal. I didn't make xml, it's from other hair mod, just skin wraped it in 3dmx. This entire mod gave me hard problems in 3dmax-  XPMSE skin modifier is garbage.I got my own custom HDT skeleton rig and had to remake it a new, to simplify mod & promised release on 2017,screens are old version.For Sexlab  foot\arms\wigs are addons.

I thought its only in my game. The cure is you need to equip\unequip till its normal. I didn't make xml, it's from other hair mod, just skin wraped it in 3dmx. This entire mod gave me hard problems in 3dmax-  XPMSE skin modifier is garbage.I got my own custom HDT skeleton rig and had to remake it a new, to simplify mod & promised release on 2017,screens are old version.For Sexlab  foot\arms\wigs are addons.

It's fine, I just renamed the xml file. I don't mind static hairs.

But still, any chance we can get the top of the alt outfit as a seperate armor, like in this pic? Preferably without the heels, if at all possible.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Anyway, thanks for the mod man. It's awesome.

But still, any chance we can get the top of the alt outfit as a seperate armor, like in this pic? Preferably without the heels, if at all possible.

Maybe in the future updates.

Maybe in the future updates.

that would be swell.

What body texture(normal map) & body shape are you using?

Under my spoiler sig is a link to nexus files for my textures.

Body shape is a custom 3dmax made.I recommend any sporty map for tough girls ;)

Thats the best muscular butt to thigh shape ive ever seen! Any chance you might release the bodyshape into a preset?

What body texture(normal map) & body shape are you using?

Under my spoiler sig is a link to nexus files for my textures.

Body shape is a custom 3dmax made.I recommend any sporty map for tough girls ;)

Thats the best muscular butt to thigh shape ive ever seen! Any chance you might release the bodyshape into a preset?

That is a very old test model.I dont know how to make bodyslide bsd files nor have time to learn it.

Here's my take on Korra.. Yes, I made my own follower by combining my customization and your hair&outfit assets:

And since I love your work on the body shape, I actually vertex-traced the body and turned it into a weight slider supported UUNP body with a full morph. Thank you!!

Here's my take on Korra.. Yes, I made my own follower by combining my customization and your hair&outfit assets:

And since I love your work on the body shape, I actually vertex-traced the body and turned it into a weight slider supported UUNP body with a full morph. Thank you!!

Cute but you forgot that shes a sweet chocolate diva :)