Men who play women and get them raped

Wolborg

44 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

And you don't seem to know that the alpha male is a meme in itself. It's a game, folks. If you want to start overthinking everything you'll end up like the loonies who preach that only violent psychopaths that just don't know that they're psychopaths yet can enjoy violent games. I mean, who in their right mind would enjoy murdering hundreds, nay, thousands of people just for the sake of it? Clearly there must be something wrong with those gamers!

Yeah. I don't think I have heard the excuse of "A video game made me do it!" in any court case. Though, I am saving that one for a trial- should the opportunity arise. ;)

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Yeah. I don't think I have heard the excuse of "A video game made me do it!" in any court case. Though, I am saving that one for a trial- should the opportunity arise. ;)

Jack Thompson tried that in a few court cases (I vaguely remember him trying to blame Grand Theft Auto for a teenager going on a rampage in one case). Of course he was so mental he ran all the cases he pulled that stunt directly into the ground. Honestly I kind of liked the idiot. You couldn't have asked for a more usefully useless enemy to be the spearhead of the opposition :tongue:

Thankfully (at least in the States) the Supreme Court's 2011 verdict that video games are protected by the 1st amendment will pretty much prevent the genre from suffering any legally enforced censorship for the foreseeable future.

My explanation was always simple: I install all kinds of mods because I can. There is really no other explanation needed.

After all, we never try to justify heinous acts of genocide caused by deinstallation of the game. Just think about all these innocent NPCs, erased from existence! You monster. :bawling::cool:

10 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

what's the point to have forty twelves nude followers around anyway?

Because "the view is better." Who said that? Oh yeah, it was you.

you don't make much sense

171214123841708260.jpg

10 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

and where are your so much better looking males to compare?
In the screenshot I posted, look for the small figure in the center for your man-staring pleasures. That's my character. I never said they looked better, though, did I?

why do you post a screen of 3 random npcs to illustrate you like more to look at your rambo ass, far, far away in your screen?

171214124135591427.jpg

it's like the ones that taunt those that dare use skimpy armors

while some of them let their npc wander around nude like you, don't make much sense

skimpy armors, it's for the dragonborn

it's cold in tamriel? dragons fly nude in the snow, and dragonborn have their blood

dragonborn hunt those dragons, while the poor humans, they hide in their tower trying to kill it with their arrows (the dragons don't fear an arrow in the knee either)

in most games you play rambo, the savior of the world, that get all chicks

of course most don't pick rambo to do the same as usual when they have the choice, they play dark vador, or jarjar, or lea (playing looking at her ass > playing looking at yoda ass)

11 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

If I do get bored and have them fight, you'll notice they generally have fists and no armor, so it's more a matter of amusement. They tend to get knocked over and molested, though sometimes they pummel things down with sheer numbers, and if they manage, I allow them to enjoy their Thalmor-pegging time before the elves die. Normally I do outfit them with some nice collars and DD gear, but I got the pack of girls out just for the screenshot.

Again hijacking this thread: how do you get mutliple followers molested? I hardly ever use any followers at all and even less several so my experience is very limited, but with the few tries i had Defeat always only handled one follower properly.

Not to avoid the topic entirely: for me that's two different questions, not really related. I'm playing female characters in all games if possible since... Baldurs gate, i think. Back then the view wasn't really the point. I'm not entirely sure why, i've tried once, liked it, and continued. One reason might be that playing "me" in games is not really possible. Even in games with a lot of choices, there are hardly ever those i'd actually chose if my character would be me. Like for Skyrim, saying "Fighting dragons? No thanks. I'd rather become a dragon priest." Or more likely, some mage in the college or an alchemist in the woods who doesn't care about the dragons stuff at all. I'm not your hero, i don't want to, i can't, and i don't even want to pretend to be. Not even in a game.

Since i don't have such options (well, and playing a mage who spends all day reading would be quite boring), to me it makes more sense to play a character that is not me. Chosing a female character offers more options to be not me, and that's it so far.

Getting my character raped... didn't think about that too much. Partly, it's just because there are several great quest mods and animations where she gets raped. I enjoy good stories. Partly it is the same reason as playing female characters, not-beeing-me. My characters make decisions i wouldn't. Then they have to deal with the consequences. If that means they become heroines, that might be an intresting story. If that means they get captured, raped, amputated,... it's another, but still possibly intresting story.

When i discovered LL i had an ugly bad ass looking dark elve female who slaughtered everybody, i just wanted a better looking armor when i started to search for mods. But since then, maybe just because beeing a hero is the story of pretty much every game, not beeing the hero is more intresting to me.

There are limited options to lose and deal with consequences, though. Walking out of the LAL cell and getting killed by the first wolve because my character is weak and maybe not very intelligent isn't that intresting that i'd keep doing this for years. Getting captured and just be thrown into a cell where you get some food once a day until you die because of age isn't that exciting either. But if that weak character stays alive and free enough to make more bad decisions, it can be intresting. Getting raped is one way to have consequences while staying alive and free.

But even with all the animations and stuff that isn't that intresting that i'd do that for years, what i want is a story around that. For me rape is a tool for mod authors to make believable consequences my characters try to avoid, where it becomes intresting is the story how it's happening anyways. That may be just losing a fight, but my usage of Defeat is really rather to make clear my characters are not unbeatable. In most games i play a sneaky archer with a lot of one hit kills, but once discovered... they are very vulnerable.

9 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Jack Thompson tried that in a few court cases (I vaguely remember him trying to blame Grand Theft Auto for a teenager going on a rampage in one case). Of course he was so mental he ran all the cases he pulled that stunt directly into the ground. Honestly I kind of liked the idiot. You couldn't have asked for a more usefully useless enemy to be the spearhead of the opposition :tongue:

Thankfully (at least in the States) the Supreme Court's 2011 verdict that video games are protected by the 1st amendment will pretty much prevent the genre from suffering any legally enforced censorship for the foreseeable future.

I forgot about that! Should have realized a lawyer would use any fuckin' thing as a defense though. I'm not exactly faulting them for that either.:)

5 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Again hijacking this thread: how do you get mutliple followers molested? I hardly ever use any followers at all and even less several so my experience is very limited, but with the few tries i had Defeat always only handled one follower properly.

agressor1 play with victim1

collateral agressor2 play with victim2

agressor3 play with victim1

collateral agressor 4 play with victim3

if i remember right

you don't want follower 3 and 4 to wait for their turn, while their agressor just watch for now?

in defeatplayer.psc

global int maxagressor=0
global int maxvictim=0
global int currentagressor=0
global int currentvictim=0

function collateral(something)

while currentvictim < maxvictim && currentagressor < maxagressor  // when no more victim or agressor available, no more collateral
   stuff
   currentvictim = currentvictim+1
   currentagressor = currentagressor+1
endwhile

you have to put agressor(currentagressor) in the stuff (you don't send the same agressor to the next follower)
and while you are at it, if you see some for i = 0 to 5 -> for i = 0 to maxsomething

function euhhhhhh(something) // the one that select followers, agressors and spectators

maxvictim=0
maxagressor=0

for i = 0 to 5
follower(i)=don't remember
maxvictim=maxvictim+1

for i = 0 to 5
agressor(i)=don't remember
maxagressor=maxagressor+1

for i = 5 to 10 // first 5 are agressor and last 5 are spectator if i remember right
spectator(i)=don't remember
maxspectator=maxspectator+1 // if there's less than 5 spectators, no need to check all 5 too

if threesome still doesn't work, problem was the sexlab fuction that look for animations between player, bandit, horse, bandit that was always returning no animation

searching all animations all the time... not performance friendly

have mmf() and mff() in defeatconfig.pex

if sexlab functionto to get number of male in a selection == 2

something(mmf)

else

something(mff)

endif

that's for humanoids

for creatures.. why bother? how much threesome animations for creatures?

8 minutes ago, yatol said:

that's for humanoids

for creatures.. why bother? how much threesome animations for creatures?

Thanks, i've never tried to edit any scripts but that might actually be worth it. For creature threesomes... i'm pretty sure i have a big bunch installed, but i have to admit that the last two months i've spend much more time downloading and installing mods than actually playing, i'm really not sure how much there are now^^

Jack Thompson, is he that lawyer down in Florida who was making a big deal about the sims games years ago?  I remember some  interview and the guy was being overly dramatic because kids could make sims woohoo, and he even said woohoo it still makes me laugh.

Sooo, you chose to install the mods, you chose to enable the mods, you chose the exact circumstances under which the mod would come into play, you had the option to stop the animation at any time ... sounding very consensual to me. We will just gloss over the idea of selective morality in a world where the average dragonborn spends his/her days murdering/torturing/canabalising/stealing/enslaving/terrorising ....

Is it really rape if you are going out trying to get raped?  If you take everything off and run into an all male bandit camp it's pretty clear that you want it to happen.  Guys that play males and have mods that let them rape children would be far more disturbing than dudes fantasizing about being a woman getting raped, if that's what it's even about.

• 10 months later...

y'know, its not that hard to understand and its not that bad.. "we have a choice,and because we can"

y'know its a game right? so go wild and get crazy ~ who cares anyway ~ uhehuehue

y'know the definition of game right? its like a "fantasy imagination" only. it should remains there.

so kid ! watch your back, u might get bitch slapped ahaha :D only play it when yer parents not around kay ? 

case closed (^.^)/ adios ~

Normally I wouldn't post in such an old thread but...

I'm pretty sure the male player/female character rapey situation is primarily a loophole in the fairly common madonna/whore complex.  Men want to watch women having sex, but there's a weird contradiction in the logic of this complex that says if those girls are in any way seeking out sex then they are a "whore" and thus they become less appealing.  So if you like your character, you don't want her to turn into a "whore", because that would ruin her.  Unless you have a "corruption" fetish, but that's something else entirely.

If, however, that girl is chaste and pure and noble etc. but she gets assaulted and raped, then that doesn't technically make her a whore, since she was not trying to have sex, so it doesn't count against her.  Even if those "pure" girls end up enjoying the fact they are being raped for some bizarre reason, it still doesn't count.  So it's essentially a way for a female character to have constant sex without losing her "madonna" or "maiden" appeal.

Admittedly, it's a pretty convoluted set of rationalizations.

On the other hand, mating strategies tend to be almost exclusively genetically inherited.  It's sort of how pyromania/arson both also tend to have a very strong genetic link.  There are a lot of animal species that practice a sizable percentage of reproduction as non-consensual sex, and their offspring tend to behave exactly the same way, whereas other members of that same species which never practice non-consensual sex tend to have offpspring who also never do.  Eventually you see distinct sub-categories of behavior with no overlap between them.  It is not learned behavior at all, it is entirely instinctual.  Think of it like two competing strategies, rapey animals vs. non-rapey animals, that are passed down into how the animal's arousal/pursuit of mating responses are wired into the brain.

Even worse, and It's definitely not one of those things you would see a documentary about on Animal Planet, but there are certain species for whom sex is entirely non-consensual, like the water strider, where the male essentially attacks a female and threatens to sink her underwater if she resists, causing both of them to risk getting eaten by a fish.  You might think that it's different in humans, because we have the capacity of decide for ourselves, and evolution-wise primates tend to be less rapey than other mammalian species. 

Definitely true, but consider that human history has allowed us thousands of years of reproduction facilitated by the mass-rape of a centralized urban population by a conquering army after a long siege when the weakest members of that population have starved (ie children), so it's equally likely that a certain percentage of men find rape not only acceptable and appealing, but who will view the fact that other men do not find rape appealing to be strange and confusing.  Almost as though there are entire subsets of males who speak completely different "reproductive languages," even amongst humans.

All of which is a little frightening, truth be told, so maybe the rationalizations are better.

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2016 at 11:45 PM, Wolborg said:

That said, can you enlighten me as to why would a male player play a female character and get her raped? What is the point?

If you enjoy the fantasy of a woman getting raped, why not play a male character and rape female NPCs?

If you enjoy the fantasy of yourself getting abused, why not play a man and get him abused by the NPCs?

If you enjoy the fantasy of being a woman, why not be a woman who doesn't get sexually assaulted?

I would be much obliged if someone helped me understand this.

For me personally I have a voyeuristic streak. I enjoy watching my female characters get fucked because I enjoy watching my female characters get fucked (hope you got my meaning there). Also with the voyeurism its knowing I can see my character and she can't see me (and I'm not controlling her so she 'has no one to turn to' and no way to escape sex). Also, even though some call it rape in the game, the animations are all consensual (although often rough), there are no animations of the female trying to struggle or escape. Therefore not really rape on an intuitive level. I enjoy watching my character give into and enjoy the "rape". Its awesome that it takes place in an artificial world in which everyone is fucking, and fucking enjoying it! Same cannot be said for real life, sadly. But I digress.

31 minutes ago, Inajira said:

For me personally I have a voyeuristic streak.

Same. I tend to get hot watching others go at it- especially in a violent dom/sub scenario(rape). Weird I know, but, it's not like I chose my quirks and perversions after all. Besides, this community is all about encouraging people to live out their perverse fantasies in a safe gaming world and indulging their otherwise reprehensible fetishes if you will. Better than having all that pent-up energy unleashed in RL- a kind of therapy maybe.

" I would be much obliged if someone helped me understand this"

Why you have a bad question like this

Game are Game not real life

Why you care about they think or they want

in the real life

Some true man guy you called the best friend ???   NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who go to your home when you leave to work

because they need to fu... your wife

who stab your back at work

some guy you called the best friend

recommend you thinking about  good or bad in real life

Heres a weird thing, I play a female with the intention of making her a slutty dressed woman to get raped but then I play and my character is dressed in Viking chainmail armor and get annoyed by getting raped and makes me want the enemy characters dead for annoying me by stopping the battle with a rape animation. and I like my characters actions to stay in character usually as you said the rape mods I use for a male character. actually I made a male argonion and used slavery and rape mods a lot for him that hes so unredeemable my female character is gonna be a hero that kills him as hes on the run. So I'm the only one who doesn't let his female get raped if I can help it

Personaly i love playing skyrim as a succub woman( player succub quest)  , i rape and get raped but i win in all case ^.^ and i try to not kill anyone so ... i make love not war, and if i have to kill someone well, i can doing it in the fun way ( i fit well in the dark brotherhood è_é )  i play along with devious cursed loot for more chalenge  too ( chastity belt become litteraly a disarme curse :)

But when i play fallout i prefere play in the evil way ( not all time but alot) so mostly in fallout i become the rapiste, doing slavery, robing, killing, maybe it's can be good to keep in mind this is a video game rpg :) playing a role du not make you like this for real ^^

Now like a few others I'm old school and make an entire backstory for my character. I begin with their childhood and flesh it out to "present day", taking into account any possible life-shaping occurrences. This gives me a reason for any decisions they have to make (whether to steal/kill or not) depending on the situation. One decision to make is do I use my body to either make some cash or cut a deal/gain influence via [TDF Aggressive Prostitution, Radiant Prostitution, Sexlab Solutions]. So if you can sell/barter your body it only makes sense that some one could rape you (it happens in real life) and I have [Sexlab Random Attack, Defeat, Sexlab Drunk] for that. Now I of course set it so that these occurrences are few and far between.  

We do have to remember as was just mentioned "this is a game, you are playing a roll and should not be considered okay in real life".

Archived