Men who play women and get them raped

Wolborg

If you enjoy the fantasy of a woman getting raped, why not play a male character and rape female NPCs?

If you enjoy the fantasy of yourself getting abused, why not play a man and get him abused by the NPCs?

If you enjoy the fantasy of being a woman, why not be a woman who doesn't get sexually assaulted?

I would be much obliged if someone helped me understand this.

Should you think your sentiments are too personal to be made public, feel free to PM me.

Rape is a nasty thing in real life and being the rapist in a game would strike a tad to true to home aka make you the evil actor in a circumstance we consider worse than murdering a ton of people apparently. So being the male rapist  would feel like you are the active actor in the scenario. Playing the female victim allows to keep a disconnect to the evil act since you are not pushing a button to do it.

At least to me kind of an important aspect of such fantasies is that the victim is not the broken person in there but the perpetrators regardless of what they experience. Might sound defensive but in essence the identification remains with the victim, not the criminal.

In the end it is a sexual fantasy and I think most don't play as male subs because they feel heterosexual and don't get much out of fem dom. As I play female characters a lot, usually for the greater story variation off the stereotypical path I play plenty of female heroines who can beat everything to a pulp as well. This is more for darker fantasies and usually not much about progressing the original game. 

My orc would rape bandit/hostile female NPCs because they deserved it.

Mainly saying why people might not like doing the raping themselves and rather fantasize about their avatar getting raped.

I suppose these men have a fetish for rape and since the game has a character creation tool they use it to recreate the type of girl they find attractive to have them raped later. I have my doubt they picture themselves as the girl, it's more like they view themselves as the rapist.

But I have never been convinced by the "it's just a game" thing. Fantasizing means that it's something you'd like to do or to see, it's the expression of a desire. People use video games because they are bound by the fear of social repercussions if they were to do something for real ...

I prefer playing as a strong woman with a package that typically does the raping, but thats just me and my weird way of thinking. its mainly girl on girl unless I actually get surrounded and lose a fight, if my female character gets raped you better believe i did everything in my power outside of cheating to stop it.

anyway trying to understand "people's kinks" is like trying to solve a Rubiks cube for everyone single person that falls under that category, its a waste of time and resources you could have used getting your own rocks off. some people like it for one reason, some like it for another.

I'm not saying, just saying.

Also saying a "majority" is utter bullshit, sorry but unless you literally seen ovr 55% of the people saying they prefer it that way there is no way you could know that.

I suppose these men have a fetish for rape and since the game has a character creation tool they use it to recreate the type of girl they find attractive to have them raped later. I have my doubt they picture themselves as the girl, it's more like they view themselves as the rapist.

But I have never been convinced by the "it's just a game" thing. Fantasizing means that it's something you'd like to do or to see, it's the expression of a desire. People use video games because they are bound by the fear of social repercussions if they were to do something for real ...

Where do I start...  Rape is another of mankind's many evils.  Among other things you can do in Skyrim you can also put an arrow through someones eye, chop off their head, burn them alive or hit them with enough electricity to render them into ash.  When I create a character it's a lot more complicated than "this will be a rapist or a misogynistic type of guy who goes out looking to victimize everyone".  My orc, before he was married did in fact take advantage of his female enemies.  Why?  Because the just tried to kill him.  He has adopted six children, brings them gifts, married Jenassa, is now completely faithful, worships Mara and gives to the needy.  My Argonian is just too damn sexy for women to resist and as it stands he has waaaay too much love for just one woman.  He does not rape and does not have to, ever.  My female characters are also varied, probably more than my male characters.  Some are submissive, some are not.  Some use their sex appeal to manipulate others in order to take advantage of them.  Then there is Vaerayn, a 6'4" Altmer Vampire that just by her looks would scare the crap out of most men and has had sex about twice, maybe three times, all consensual with other women.  She has never been raped and anyone were to try would wind up missing their head, on their knees with their blood being drained out of their neck-stump Legacy of Kain style.  I create characters when I play games the same way I do when I write, with complex personalities and moral values.  They are a form of creative expression, of art.  They are never some 2-dimensional blow up doll with a fuck-me sign taped on their foreheads. 

post-48358-0-52820000-1483420405_thumb.jpg

I feel that's a very dangerous, and very inaccurate, way of thinking, in the same camp as the media outragers who revile violent video games as catalysts for violent behavior, which have time and again been disproven due to a complete lack of correlation shown, yet continue to fester up like so many old wounds. I believe there is a major, enormous difference between an interest in seeing certain content in fiction, and an interest in actually doing so. There are more barriers in the way of doing something reprehensible or illegal than simply "social repercussions". Using rape content as the example of the day, one might be cowed from actually doing so because of the law, yes, but other reasons include basic human empathy from knowing that such an action causes extreme distress in the victim, and the knowledge that they would not appreciate being the victim in such a real life scenario either.

Remember that humans in general, for all their flaws and emotions, do possess level enough heads to not immediately devolve into anarchy the moment social constructs are removed from them.

It may just be more simpler then you think, Kink.com is an example here, plausible amount of the videos made on there all have a rape-vibe to it, and im guessing the majority of the subscribers are male, nvm the millions of views they have on Phub. 

Its the kink of it. for me i had defeat installed because it added risk, you know. medieval times, bikini-armored women with slammin body gets knocked out by raiders?

What you think they going to do? The best part about Defeat is that you can set the chance so its not 100%.

Its a kink, its fantasy, not everyone has the same, not everyone understands. I dont understand foot fetish, but neither do I question it because its not my preference how could i possible have any valid input on the matter.

I'm usually very cautious about mentioning anything related to my own person, because even though I don't have any bias against different sexual orientations or fetishes than my own myself, I know there are many people who will be quick to condemn me if they happen to know of my interests in such subjects.

But I find this topic to be quite interesting that I decided to share my own thoughts about the matter.

I usually find the thought of women being abused or forced into a vulnerable situation quite appealing, but I don't have any sadistic desires so it's mostly from the victim's perspective that I enjoy such kind of fantasies. In other words, I get the most pleasure from imagining the psychological impact of being in such a situation, feeling expose, vulnerable, humiliated, and etc.

But as a straight man, witnessing naked male physiology would only make me feel repulsive (of course, that doesn't mean I hate homosexuals, by the way) or I don't like imagining myself in some bondage devices and grovelling under some Mistress' foot, because it's not the image of a male slave which I find to be appealing.

And I don't have very strong urges to switch my gender to be a female, which means I don't have any suitable mean in real life to satisfy my sexual fetishes.

So, when I indulge myself in a sexual fantasy, like playing a sexually modded Skyrim, I usually play a female character and let her be dominated by men, not because I enjoy 3D penises, but because that enables me to satisfy my specific fetish of feeling humiliated and vulnerable from a girl's perspective, which I cannot possibly experience in real life.

I don't know if other male gamers who enjoy playing a submissive female character share such sentiments. But it's the reason why I usually enjoying RP in such a role, even though I have zero interest in being involved in a sexual relationship with other men.

And no... at least not me. I know there are some people who find it difficult to completely separating the reality from their fantasies. But I don't think it's the norm because it would mean we have millions of potential serial killers out there who fantasize themselves about massacring innocent people while they play GTA V.

I love fantasizing about women in most degrading, and inhuman ordeals one can imagine, but I wouldn't even slap anyone's face in real life if it can be avoided at all. And I feel that way not because I fear any repercussions, but because I perfectly understand it's immoral to inflict pain to other people in real life.

If someone feel it hard to differentiate what they can do in a fantasy and in real life, I don't think they should even be allowed to play vanilla Skyrim, as you can steal, or even murder people without serious consequences in that game.

I feel that's a very dangerous, and very inaccurate, way of thinking, in the same camp as the media outragers who revile violent video games as catalysts for violent behavior, which have time and again been disproven due to a complete lack of correlation shown, yet continue to fester up like so many old wounds. I believe there is a major, enormous difference between an interest in seeing certain content in fiction, and an interest in actually doing so. There are more barriers in the way of doing something reprehensible or illegal than simply "social repercussions". Using rape content as the example of the day, one might be cowed from actually doing so because of the law, yes, but other reasons include basic human empathy from knowing that such an action causes extreme distress in the victim, and the knowledge that they would not appreciate being the victim in such a real life scenario either.

Remember that humans in general, for all their flaws and emotions, do possess level enough heads to not immediately devolve into anarchy the moment social constructs are removed from them.

You're half right, half wrong.

There is definitely this question about "killing in video games". But what and who do you kill in video games? Monsters, bandits, sometimes animals. Sometimes you even kill Heimskr or Braith but it's the same. The purpose is not murdering, the purpose is taking the flesh of an animal, defending your life, taking a treasure, getting rid of evil doers, dangerous creatures or silencing anoying npcs. Games don't put you in the role of a serial killer who enters houses to have you kill children and their parents to leave them in ponds of blood for no reason and I don't know anyone who plays Skyrim like that. And if a game were to make you do that kind of things it would be for storytelling reasons and there would be some consequences for your character at some point in the story. Killing is not the purpose, the consequence of killing is the purpose.

I have to reject what you say about empathy. Rape means no empathy. It's the definition of rape, you force yourself on someone, whether it is a video game or reality. The medium is irrelevant, since one's fantasy is the expression of his desire. The desire of rape isn't born from the game, the game is just the medium used to satisfy it. Contrary to killing, raping is the purpose here. And one uses raping instead of lovemaking because he wants the idea of violence. There is no empathy.

But obviously there are not thousands of rapist in the streets. So why? Because of social repercussions. You thought I was talking about the law. That's not what I meant. I meant that you have certain priorities in your life. Maybe eating tomorrow, having a wife, children, a job, being able to invite your neighbors, going to the cinema. All of this takes a good part of your life and that little fantasy about rape is far behind a lot of things for most people because it contradicts most of them. If you were to put "rape" at the top of the list it would immediately have consequences for everything else. Obviously most people prefer by far having a family life than delving into their little "dark side" for a few minutes of "selfish pleasure". And that's also the real reason why you are able to do it ingame, there are no social repercussion. You can rape a girl in the middle of whiterun and talk to her and enter the inn casually one minute after and adopt a kid.

ps : yeah I'm feeding the topic a bit here but since I'm not english such threads are a good opportunity to practice^^

Cema, I feel you are reading a lot further into this than really exists, and are therefore projecting upon the concept and "muddying the waters" so to speak.

I posted about this previously in this thread, so I'll go ahead and expand.  I am not a rapist.  I have no interest in raping women (or men) in real life.  None.  Zero.  It has nothing to do with the law, social consequences, physical restrictions, or the man in the sky telling me "NO".  I'm just not interested.  I prefer to engage with real people on a much more equal footing.  I try to be friends (or friendly, at any rate) with everyone I deal with unless and until they prove to me they do not deserve respect.  Then, I simply stop interacting with them at all.  I'm not one to pick fights or force myself (or my opinion, for that matter) on anyone.

Here's where it gets interesting, though.  I think vanilla relationships and "missionary sex" are just boring.  Variety is the spice of life and all that.  I like BDSM, partly because there's such a variety of activities available to kinksters, and partly because, even in such an action, all parties involved still have an equal amount of control (assuming you're practicing safe, sane, and consensual - if you're not, then it's rape and we get right back to "not interested" in my case).  Also worth nothing, many women have rape fantasies; 62% according to one of the more credible studies.

So how does this answer the question at hand?  Simple: I don't play Skyrim as though I were my character.  I play as though my character and I share common traits.  As such, my character also loves BDSM.  Since more than half of women in the world apparently have rape fantasies, it is reasonable to assume that my character would have such as well.  Skyrim MCM settings are unique per save, and therefore per character; therefore, logically, any MCM setting I change or set in a save can be considered a decision my character made.  As such, she has given permission to the game world to perform certain actions, within the limits defined by the MCM settings.  Safe, sane, CONSENSUAL.  Or, to put it in a much simpler way, my character has consented to strictly-defined BDSM activities in a game world that recognizes and embraces such.

Now, to address the little question I know someone will ask: "Why don't you play as a male character and rape the NPC's, then?"  Well, it just doesn't feel natural to me.  Aside from the fact that, if I'm going to look at digital-ass for hours on end, I'd rather look at a digital ass I find attractive to myself (i.e. female only, thanks), there's also the fact that NPC's can't give consent.  They aren't in control of the MCM, that power lies solely with myself (and therefore my character).  Since my enjoyment of BDSM hinges on the fact that all participants are equal and explicit permission has been granted, I just can't enjoy perpetrating a "rape" in a video game, even though NPCs aren't actually people.

-----

Unrelated to my arguments above, I can also make this argument:  I mentioned previously that NPC's aren't real people.  They're not.  Anyone who feels otherwise needs to book an appointment with a local therapist or psychologist.  An NPC is simply some code and some graphics performing pre-defined actions on your computer screen.  They don't exist in the real world, aren't capable of independent thought, can't reproduce, don't consume resources, etc.  They are not life forms, and they don't possess intelligence in any way, shape, or form.  No one would even consider sticking a dildo into a fleshlight rape, so why is this even a question when it comes to bits of code being displayed on your monitor?

Rational people (who are by and far the largest percentage of the population) are easily able to distinguish between what happens in a video game and what happens in real life.  The "video games make people violent!" argument that is laughably easy to prove false is applicable here, because the logic is exactly the same.  Video games that portray or even allow a player to control sexual encounters, consensual or not, do not increase the likelihood that the player will go in the real world and do the same.  In fact, there are studies that demonstrate that video games have the OPPOSITE effect - violent video games help people vent their frustrations so they are less likely to strike out at real people.  Dating simulators help people develop social skills so they have an easier time getting a date in real life, etc.  In fact, in the early 2000's, the media went on a crusade against the Grand Theft Auto series SPECIFICALLY because forced prostitution and other "evil" sexual acts were alluded to.  (Remember the hidden encounter where you can get a prostitute into the back of your car, that you had to specifically enter a cheat code to enable?)  After a couple months of hot air and talking heads, none of the "experts" were able to find a single case of a Grand Theft Auto player committing any crimes that could be traced back to what the games portrayed, let alone crimes of a sexual nature.

------

Finally, I will leave you this rule regarding humor.  I personally consider it to be just as valid when it comes to art:  "Either everything is okay to joke about or nothing is okay. You can't really have both. People who laugh about X and Y but get all pissed off about Z are hypocrites." -A Random Person on Reddit (not linked because it leads to politics)

If it is acceptable to portray death, destruction, gore, nudity, vore, bestiality, sex, torture, etc., all of which are considered either reprehensible or at least "taboo", why is digital rape (which harms no one) a "bridge too far"?

There is definitely this question about "killing in video games". But what and who do you kill in video games? Monsters, bandits, sometimes animals. Sometimes you even kill Heimskr or Braith but it's the same. The purpose is not murdering, the purpose is taking the flesh of an animal, defending your life, taking a treasure, getting rid of evil doers, dangerous creatures or silencing anoying npcs. Games don't put you in the role of a serial killer who enters houses to have you kill children and their parents to leave them in ponds of blood for no reason and I don't know anyone who plays Skyrim like that. And if a game were to make you do that kind of things it would be for storytelling reasons and there would be some consequences for your character at some point in the story. Killing is not the purpose, the consequence of killing is the purpose.

If we can argue that having such a purpose as silencing some annoying person can justify an act of killing him, why can't we say the same about sexual aggression?

Doesn't a rapist also have a purpose when he decides to rape someone, namely to gratify his sexual impulse? How is it different from killing someone for treaure?

And I think you forgot about such games like GTA or Postal series where you can kill innocent people for fun, and I'm almost certain that there are quite many people who play Skyrim like they are some badass criminals.

If our fantasy can be a direct indicator of our sense of justice and morality in real life, I don't see any point in selling such games where you can play as a member of a criminal gang (GTA, or Mafia series, for example), and probably Skyrim should not reward people with 'Master Crimnal' achievement if they commit enough crimes in game, but rather refer a psychiatrist to them or even alert the police.

So, no, I don't believe it to be a healthy way to view such a relationship between our fantasies and reality - I don't think people in real life should kill others for as trivial a reason as being annoying, and I don't want to see our artistic freedom to be restricted to such a degree that we can only watch such movies or play such games which only contains perfectly moral contents.

As we try to equate our morality in such fantasies like video games or movies with that in real life, we will only find more and more inconsistencies and dilemmas which will probably only make us more confused about the matter.

Rather, I believe the charm, and maybe the whole point of having a fantasy is that it's something we can't or shouldn't do in real life. A fantasy can only have a meaning when the person having it retains the power to differentiate it from the reality, and failing that, it stops being a fantasy and becomes a delusion.

So, I can happily fantasize about thousands different ways to make a girl's life miserable, but refuse to do any harm in real life, even I could do that with impunity, like if I was some kind of an absolute monarch or a deity.

I think our morality lies in such a understanding of the differences between a fantasy and the reality, rather than in choosing what kinds of fantasies are safe to have or not.

Just before I start anything, let me make it very clear that do not and will not support actual rape. It is a degrading and a horrible experience that I wish no one gets to experience.

I think we must first distinguish between rape and a rape fantasy. The latter I support, because it's a personal preference that I have no right to judge and will not judge. This is something some people like and I fully understand that, because there are many people and many preferences, such as BDSM, crossdressing and etc.

Actual rape, as someone before stated, is an act without empathy, without remorse. It is targeted against an individual to exploit him, to humiliate, to degrade. It is an act of one sided pleasure. What divides actual rape and rape fantasy is empathy, consent and both sided pleasure. In a rape fantasy, both parties agree to the act, that they will care for each other and that can opt out of the act any moment they please. In actual rape, empathy and consent disappear, pleasure becomes only relevant to the rapist.

Now, how does this all fit to the Skyrim world? Because the people who, as the OP stated, I quote: “That said, can you enlighten me as to why would a male player play a female character and get her raped?”, are actin g upon these rape fantasies. The Skyrim character creation and the entirety of its world gives the player an infinite amount of freedom to act, only framed in by the boundaries of the game engine. This becomes almost as an adult sandbox, in which we play in. It allows players to act, to see or experience the fantasies that they have.

Now, you ask why they would. Well, let me ask you this: why would a couple or a person be interested in non “vanilla” intercourse when they can just satisfy themselves with it? It’s everyone’s preference.

But you want to know what is going on in their heads? Maybe it’s some kind of leash that gets released and they can see the “kink” that they are into on screen, maybe it’s something else.

You're half right, half wrong.

Once again, depends on the character I'm playing.  Nalikath killed just about every warm and fuzzy NPC in the game, including the children.  Hell, he killed Sofie right in front of Ulfric Stormcloak just to show how depraved he is.  Now that there's nothing left to do and no one left to kill he sits around Castle Volkihar sucking the blood out of human hearts like they're cream-filled pastries or some kind of obscene confectionery.

post-48358-0-97555600-1483443387_thumb.jpg

But obviously there are not thousands of rapist in the streets. So why? Because of social repercussions.

I don't think that the reason why rape isn't an epidemic is primarily down to people fearing social backlash. Its because the vast vast majority of people have decent upbringings without serious trauma and subsequently aren't burdened with personality disorders, like a lack of empathy, allowing them to do something so horrific to another individual.

Domination and submission is very common fetish, for both men and women, and has always been my particular kink. Recently I've had a long spell without another meaningful relationship where I can feel I can open up enough with my partner to actually discuss and explore each other fetishes. I've always been big into gaming since childhood, and so began to use loverslab as a way to occasionally scratch that particular itch. I understand how terrible actual rape is, but I'm a rational human being and can disinguish between whats real life and whats a collection of pixels.

For me, if no one is being harmed, then people should be able to explore and satisfy their sexual needs free from wider societal judgement, which is often swayed by whatever scaremongering the latest populist figure/movement is pushing. Perhaps rapists/pedos or whatever might find some way to placate their urges if exploring them virtually, in an environment where there is no human victim, was more widely available and socially acceptable. Perhaps not.

But obviously there are not thousands of rapist in the streets. So why? Because of social repercussions.

I don't think that the reason why rape isn't an epidemic is primarily down to people fearing social backlash. Its because the vast vast majority of people have decent upbringings without serious trauma and subsequently aren't burdened with personality disorders, like a lack of empathy, allowing them to do something so horrific to another individual.

Domination and submission is very common fetish, for both men and women, and has always been my particular kink. Recently I've had a long spell without another meaningful relationship where I can feel I can open up enough with my partner to actually discuss and explore each other fetishes. I've always been big into gaming since childhood, and so began to use loverslab as a way to occasionally scratch that particular itch. I understand how terrible actual rape is, but I'm a rational human being and can disinguish between whats real life and whats a collection of pixels.

For me, if no one is being harmed, then people should be able to explore and satisfy their sexual needs free from wider societal judgement, which is often swayed by whatever scaremongering the latest populist figure/movement is pushing. Perhaps rapists/pedos or whatever might find some way to placate their urges if exploring them virtually, in an environment where there is no human victim, was more widely available and socially acceptable. Perhaps not.

I was scratching my head at that one too, the notion that without the law the majority of men would be rapists was a bit much.  We all want things we can't have but for me, raping or being raped is not one of them.  The only real prevalent fantasy that has been occupying my mind for months is eating my doctor's pussy, right on her desk in her office.  It isn't the sexual harassment scare that keeps me from coming on to her or telling her how much I'd like to bury my face between her thighs and play her like a harmonica.  It's just simple decency and professional courtesy.

For me its more on a thrill having mods like defeat, SLab, DA + Devious because you get the feeling that something real bad can happen to you, i always focus on avoiding being raped and focus on my decision on what to do when doing a playthrough, like I think oh there are 3 bandits here, im pretty sure i can just pass them, best to avoid a fight.

specially when using tons of realism mods

Oh look, it's another 'I don't understand why you do this and that in games, so what does this say about your mental state' episode. Considered a classic by many and often placed directly next or sometimes even above other classics such as 'Does liking futa make me gay?' or 'CBBE or UNP'.

"why would a male player play a female character and get her raped? What is the point?"

rather than try to answer this I want you to answer this first:

Why do males look at porn involving a specific female porn star?

"psychology of the players " -> It might play a factor, but i did biology and neuroscience  in college and what i learnt is : female and male brains are different, males have the visual area of the brain 5 times bigger than women, hence we tend to prize looks more. This seems to stem from the evolutionary path humans took, males had to watch over and protect the land they owned hence their vision had to be prioritized. Women seem to have their linguistic area of the brain bigger than males, hence they're more social and like stories and gossiping i suppose. All i'm saying is there is definitely a physiological difference at least.

I mean idk why most people here are looking at this like doing X or Y means you have deep seated psychological issues. Even then, if it did, why not go after the more insidious mods here like the ones where you eat people's titties off???

Either way, when I make a female character, I don't play as a chick, I play with a chick. It's not like I go and get her rammed by like 20 dicks in the span of an hour because I am a 20 dick connoiseur IRL, it's more because it's nice to look at. That's also why you'd get skimpy armor mods, to look at butts.

I do admit I like the idea of someone powerful/with high status being dominated, non-BDSM dom/sub stuff is totally the tits.

I mean idk why most people here are looking at this like doing X or Y means you have deep seated psychological issues. Even then, if it did, why not go after the more insidious mods here like the ones where you eat people's titties off???

Either way, when I make a female character, I don't play as a chick, I play with a chick. It's not like I go and get her rammed by like 20 dicks in the span of an hour because I am a 20 dick connoiseur IRL, it's more because it's nice to look at. That's also why you'd get skimpy armor mods, to look at butts.

I do admit I like the idea of someone powerful/with high status being dominated, non-BDSM dom/sub stuff is totally the tits.

Yeah.  I mean how can the dragonborn be dominated and enslaved seriously?  In every mod I've played that deals with rape/enslavement it has always been easy for my fem pc to escape if she wants to.  It's like she's bored so she's like, let's make a game of it.  She plays along for awhile and when she gets bored, picks the locks on her shackles and proceeds to slice and dice every bandit in the gang before going her own way again.  Also a great way for a vampire pc to have a readily available feast when she finally decides she's hungry enough.

Ok... my two cents worth on this topic. Who cares!? Unless that person is your roommate or you know them and see them playing there game, why would you care? why would it even bother you? This is an "adult gaming forum", not a psychological assessment hotline. I'm not trying to sound rude or obnoxious here but really man... if you don't like those type of mods... don't download them.

Sorry guys, I'm not trying to seem rude.. really I'm not. LL has a wonderful and brilliant modding community with many long time members who are just as wonderful regardless of our download habits.

I agree rape in any form is disgusting, degrading, but in a PC Game?????? Is it really an issue?

Granted it is disgusting and degrading and being someone who has known people who have been raped it is pretty damaging to someone's mental and physical health. Now as for the question if it in a game is it a issue? I would say yes it is with this one simple fact. If you do not condone rape in the real world then why would you condone rape in a game? Simple because it doesn't hurt anyone?

Question 1: Why should someone choose his opposite gender for his avatar?

But maybe one shouldn't be afraid to admit who they really are? I have lesbian/gay and bi friends. I will even admit that they are my friends in public. Just because you are different does not mean that you have to be something your not or pretend to be something your not.

Question 2: Why should someone wanna be raped?

Answer 2: It is about loosing control

Pretty of other ways of loosing control of your actions without having to install rape mods.

For me its more on a thrill having mods like defeat, SLab, DA + Devious because you get the feeling that something real bad can happen to you, i always focus on avoiding being raped and focus on my decision on what to do when doing a playthrough, like I think oh there are 3 bandits here, im pretty sure i can just pass them, best to avoid a fight.

specially when using tons of realism mods

Just to clarify, is this meant to be from a man's point of view or a women's point of view?  :P

OMG SHES A HE!!! RUN AWAY!!! 

UE4ps53.gif

But then again, if she was a he, is he hot? :)

And if she is a she, how hot is she? :P

Lol for the record I think we can safely say you are a girl from all the videos and pictures you have placed around here :D

Anyway I have to go work now, i'll check up on this when I get back later today :) Got loads of paperwork pilling up in my office and in my inbox. Going to have to down loads of coffee to get through the day, and maybe some cake.

Archived