Ok. I need some help understanding what to do gameplay wise. If Im fighting an enemy. What steps would I need to take in order to stop him from fighting me, seduce him, have sex with him and then enthrall him? If thats not possible then what is the path to fighting an enemy and then having sex and draining him? 

I think theres more of a mod issue after testing things.

When the option to feed comes up I click on it and nothing happens.

I went to an in and tried sneak feeding on a sleeping person. Nothing happens

I then used sleep paralysis and nothing happens. 

I do use better vampires and sexlab deadly drain. I'm not sure if those conflict somehow

It has to be when they are non-aggressive (including use of Calm), then you can kiss and seduce them. When sex starts they will get entralled for a while, and if you have the still broken EFF mod that effect becomes permanent.

Sleep Paralysis still needs to be fixed.

I believe some of the problems is deadly drain.

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2017 at 8:22 AM, YuliaS11 said:

@Skipper2100Will there be a new version?

Yes and no. I've not been playing Skyrim up to like two weeks ago, and I decided that if I was to spend my time modding, I should really just do my own thing, as this developed beyond the single-spell addition it started as, and I'm not actually particularly interested in like 80% of the stuff PSQ does. So I might have something in the future, but it won't be this.

3 hours ago, Skipper2100 said:

Yes and no. I've not been playing Skyrim up to like two weeks ago, and I decided that if I was to spend my time modding, I should really just do my own thing, as this developed beyond the single-spell addition it started as, and I'm not actually particularly interested in like 80% of the stuff PSQ does. So I might have something in the future, but it won't be this.

Can you at least fixed the energy drain script to make it more managable (you have a division when it should be multiplication, and shout should not consume any energy)?

• 1 month later...

Firstly, great mod.

Secondly, while the other functions are working, I cant get the force feed option to work. I use drain willpower, enemy goes into bleedout, but the feed option doesnt appear when i press "e" on him (like old psq). Is this a bug or is there something I'm doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I sneak up and use seduction, have sex, then use the follow me.  The NPC will follow me until the effect ends, then walk off.  The NPC will not defend me against certain enemies.  For example, a seduced bandit will not defend me against a hostile bandit.  I am using the latest version of EFF.  Am I missing something?

• 1 month later...

My char is a futanari. Female with a dick basically. In sexlab its set that she is a male. Yet when i try to seduce a random female, my char acting like female, and the girl i try to fuck - like male. Is there any solution? The problem happens only when im using PSQtweaks, and only with this "succubus seduction". Sorry for my bad English

Mb there could be added an option or something, that my char would be considered a male by default by this mod? Or mb an optional file that gives back sex option menu when seducing someone? Plz help. Love this tweak bc of that "transform on arousal binded with energy" thing, but playing as female is unexceptable for me =( 

On 2/18/2018 at 4:15 AM, dadadaw said:

My char is a futanari. Female with a dick basically. In sexlab its set that she is a male. Yet when i try to seduce a random female, my char acting like female, and the girl i try to fuck - like male. Is there any solution? The problem happens only when im using PSQtweaks, and only with this "succubus seduction". Sorry for my bad English

Mb there could be added an option or something, that my char would be considered a male by default by this mod? Or mb an optional file that gives back sex option menu when seducing someone? Plz help. Love this tweak bc of that "transform on arousal binded with energy" thing, but playing as female is unexceptable for me =( 

I can't directly recall anything in my work that checks for male/female at all. It should be the same regardless of that setting. As for PSQ, however, that may be a different story. I remember the seduction power used PSQ's preexisting kissing mechanics because I was lazy, so if you're getting forced into a position when doing that, that's ojanen's fault, not mine, you'll have to ask on their thread. As for actual sex, I used PSQ's functions there too, so same story. Although, IIRC, there is a hotkey in SexLab allowing you to swap positions on the fly.

Unfortunately, aside from the fact that I'm currently spending most of my time wading through college, my computer, containing on it all of my mods and projects, managed to get it's drive wiped, and I've lost all of the files for this. So aside from what's available on the downloads page here, I'm unable to continue working on it. Although, not only have I lost the source, I've also somewhat lost interest. I've been considering starting up Skyrim modding again with something very similar to this conceptually, that instead of being a bugfix to PSQ that got massively out of hand, would be my own work.

I'll post if something comes of that, but in the mean time, I'm afraid I don't have the time nor functional development environment to maintain this.

1 hour ago, Skipper2100 said:
Spoiler

I can't directly recall anything in my work that checks for male/female at all. It should be the same regardless of that setting. As for PSQ, however, that may be a different story. I remember the seduction power used PSQ's preexisting kissing mechanics because I was lazy, so if you're getting forced into a position when doing that, that's ojanen's fault, not mine, you'll have to ask on their thread. As for actual sex, I used PSQ's functions there too, so same story. Although, IIRC, there is a hotkey in SexLab allowing you to swap positions on the fly.

Unfortunately, aside from the fact that I'm currently spending most of my time wading through college, my computer, containing on it all of my mods and projects, managed to get it's drive wiped, and I've lost all of the files for this. So aside from what's available on the downloads page here, I'm unable to continue working on it. Although, not only have I lost the source, I've also somewhat lost interest. I've been considering starting up Skyrim modding again with something very similar to this conceptually, that instead of being a bugfix to PSQ that got massively out of hand, would be my own work.

I'll post if something comes of that, but in the mean time, I'm afraid I don't have the time nor functional development environment to maintain this.

Thanks for the respond and for your time anyway.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, Great mod you created. Since the last post was written months ago and apparently there hasn't been any updates, i guess you have been busy. But I was wondering if any of you who had the dialogue problems not showing up after enthralling an NPC (you are supposed to have some powers like "Command", "Open inventory", etc on NPC after using the power "Seduction" on them, but nothing actually shows up when I talk to those NPC) has found any solution. 

I originally installed PSQ tweaks without EFF cause i didnt know it was necessary for those dialogue "powers". So then i installed them, but nothing happened apart from having a great new follower mod XD.

Does anybody know anything about it?

Thank you, and again, great mod!

On 11/16/2018 at 2:29 PM, Tomix said:

Hi, Great mod you created. Since the last post was written months ago and apparently there hasn't been any updates, i guess you have been busy. But I was wondering if any of you who had the dialogue problems not showing up after enthralling an NPC (you are supposed to have some powers like "Command", "Open inventory", etc on NPC after using the power "Seduction" on them, but nothing actually shows up when I talk to those NPC) has found any solution. 

I originally installed PSQ tweaks without EFF cause i didnt know it was necessary for those dialogue "powers". So then i installed them, but nothing happened apart from having a great new follower mod XD.

Does anybody know anything about it?

Thank you, and again, great mod!

I had the same issue. "Command," "Open Inventory," etc are actually powers, not dialogue options. You'll have to manually add them to your character, and then you should be fine. They'll work on any character who is a Thrall.

On 11/21/2018 at 2:50 AM, thewinslow said:

I had the same issue. "Command," "Open Inventory," etc are actually powers, not dialogue options. You'll have to manually add them to your character, and then you should be fine. They'll work on any character who is a Thrall.

Oh thank you! That actually worked. Not only that, but those powers only work on npc that are enthralled through the power Seduction. It's much more immersive now ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...