Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

4 hours ago, Camboo said:

this is going to sound stupid but for the WW to work do I need to download all the files?

Just the animations. Bonth Gold and Platinum but only one version of each, either rough or normal. everything else is optional.

On 10/18/2020 at 8:07 AM, azmodan22 said:

The difference is just the sounds. The default one would be the Rough one

The other files are Sims and some clothes. I keep adding descriptions in the main page but it keeps getting meshed up every time I update it.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:47 AM, azmodan22 said:

You need to download Both Gold Platinum files, but only one version of each. Either Rough or Normal. The difference between the two is that Normal have more 'censecutive' sounds in some animations.

From these posts, I understand the "rough" version is considered default. But aside from the sounds, what is different? Does the rough version have more animations (normal + rough animations?), and do they have appropriate tags for rough animation?

11 hours ago, NNS10 said:

From these posts, I understand the "rough" version is considered default. But aside from the sounds, what is different? Does the rough version have more animations (normal + rough animations?), and do they have appropriate tags for rough animation?

The only difference is the sounds. The rough don't have tags yet because tags didn't exist when those animations were made.

23 minutes ago, AlexWolfNo1 said:

What's the difference between platinium and gold and normal and rough animations? Can  install them all at once?

Sorry but if you have been reading the thread, it already says the answer to your questions several times.

Please look more carefully.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:22 AM, azmodan22 said:

The only difference is the sounds. The rough don't have tags yet because tags didn't exist when those animations were made.

On 4/21/2021 at 5:58 PM, NNS10 said:

Hi! I'm really sorry if this has been asked in the earlier pages but I;ve gone through a decent number and haven't come across an answer. I know that the difference between rough and normal are the sounds, but what exactly is the difference in the sounds, if it can be described (or rather, what does censecutive mean? I couldn't find the definition when I googled it) Thanks!

On 5/4/2021 at 6:50 PM, kittiekatty said:

Hi! I'm really sorry if this has been asked in the earlier pages but I;ve gone through a decent number and haven't come across an answer. I know that the difference between rough and normal are the sounds, but what exactly is the difference in the sounds, if it can be described (or rather, what does censecutive mean? I couldn't find the definition when I googled it) Thanks!

Wel in the Rough version the woman is kinda 'louder' as if she enjoyes rougher sex. 

On 5/5/2021 at 8:53 AM, jkekrjtecec said:

how you manage to have the physics of the breasts and the penis ?

I have created a rig that simulates physics when I make the animation.

Hi there @azmodan22! I really love your animations, but I can't seem to get the ones including more than two person to work. I've tried ask to join in and join in from both perspectives (the ones having sex and the ones who are not) and i get a window asking me to choose an animation. I select the one I want and then nothing happens. I've tried different places and animations and nothing works. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm new to your mods.

Thank you!

13 hours ago, Lovelace14 said:

Hi there @azmodan22! I really love your animations, but I can't seem to get the ones including more than two person to work. I've tried ask to join in and join in from both perspectives (the ones having sex and the ones who are not) and i get a window asking me to choose an animation. I select the one I want and then nothing happens. I've tried different places and animations and nothing works. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm new to your mods.

Thank you!

Have you installed the Platinum animations as well as the Gold?

On 5/9/2021 at 10:53 AM, azmodan22 said:

Have you installed the Platinum animations as well as the Gold?

I seem to have the normal and normal rough as well as platinum and platinum rough. I tried redownloading these files from your page here (WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Gold_Normal and WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Gold_Rough) and when I extract them it gives me those file names: WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Normal.package and WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Rough.package. Am I missing something?

15 hours ago, parzysty said:

Where can I find previews of the newest animations? The pics haven't been uploaded in ages.

9 hours ago, Praxidike said:

I need previews too.

Hi,

Everytime I try to upload previews here the dont come up anymore. Ithink its because of their size. I will try to make some with a smaller size and upload them.

On 5/11/2021 at 2:43 PM, Lovelace14 said:

I seem to have the normal and normal rough as well as platinum and platinum rough. I tried redownloading these files from your page here (WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Gold_Normal and WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Gold_Rough) and when I extract them it gives me those file names: WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Normal.package and WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Rough.package. Am I missing something?

@azmodan22

On 4/29/2021 at 4:02 PM, ioawdfv said:

Sorry but if you have been reading the thread, it already says the answer to your questions several times.

Please look more carefully.

Is the original post unable to be updated or something? Because I'm scanning the thread looking for the same answer as I couldn't tell from the download page what I was supposed to grab to get it working.

It looks like 'gold and platinum' animations of one type, and the other stuff is all clothes and sims?

9 hours ago, Lovelace14 said:

Hello @azmodan22! I removed the normal ones and kept the rough but it didn't change anything. I still can't use any of the 2+ interactions.

The 2+ animations are in the Platinum file. you need that too.

9 hours ago, jyotai said:

Is the original post unable to be updated or something? Because I'm scanning the thread looking for the same answer as I couldn't tell from the download page what I was supposed to grab to get it working.

It looks like 'gold and platinum' animations of one type, and the other stuff is all clothes and sims?

Yea that it correct.

The original post does get wacked everytime I uplodae a new version for some reason.

New LL Update :

24 Gold Animations:

Ocean Ladder, Ocean Ladder-Docking:

Toilet

Single Bed

Double Bed

• Anal Doggy V1 Stage 1
  • Anal Doggy V1 Stage 2
  • Anal Doggy V1 Stage 3
  • Anal Doggy V1 Stage 4
  • Anal Doggy V1 Climax

And here are some previews of animations available in Patreon

Spoiler

DemandingBlindKittiwake-size_restricted.FlippantFocusedAsiantrumpetfish-size_res

UnconsciousDenseAlligator-size_restricte

ThirdSnoopyConey-size_restricted.gif

DaringCriminalFrilledlizard-size_restricSnivelingDecisiveChanticleer-size_restri

SpitefulGentleBullfrog-size_restricted.gDevotedYellowishEwe-size_restricted.gifAccurateRequiredKite-size_restricted.gifSpitefulGentleBullfrog-size_restricted.g

SpitefulGentleBullfrog-size_restricted.g

MadThankfulBluejay-size_restricted.gif

OilyPlushIcelandicsheepdog-size_restrict

FailingComplexGrebe-size_restricted.gif

WholeGraveAlligatorgar-size_restricted.g

LateUnpleasantJaguar-size_restricted.gif

EntirePoshKid-size_restricted.gif

BarrenWelcomeGossamerwingedbutterfly-siz

ViciousThirstyBlesbok-size_restricted.gi

FrankMadeupIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted

DisloyalShoddyKatydid-size_restricted.gi

ScaredFarflungAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-si

HomelyWhiteConch-size_restricted.gifBluePortlyDog-size_restricted.gif

InfatuatedMajesticAphid-size_restricted.

CoolDistantAssassinbug-size_restricted.g

HarmlessFatherlyKakapo-size_restricted.g

WelldocumentedDirectAcornbarnacle-size_r

WhimsicalUnluckyKatydid-size_restricted.

GrippingAmbitiousEasternnewt-size_restri

HairyCreepyEasternglasslizard-size_restr

UniqueSphericalIaerismetalmark-size_rest