Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

18 hours ago, Renée devassel said:

Hi! can you help me ? what am I supposed to download? (sorry if my english is bad, I use google translate...)

You need to download Both Gold Platinum files, but only one version of each. Either Rough or Normal. The difference between the two is that Normal have more 'censecutive' sounds in some animations.

3 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Vous devez télécharger les deux fichiers Gold Platinum, mais une seule version de chacun. Rugueux ou normal. La différence entre les deux est que normal ont plus de sons « censecutive » dans certaines animations.

thanks you very much! And i love your animation ?

22 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

You need to download Both Gold Platinum files, but only one version of each. Either Rough or Normal. The difference between the two is that Normal have more 'censecutive' sounds in some animations.

I am sorry, but why is this not mentioned on the download page? I had to read all these pages just to get this simple answer. I am also having trouble understanding what all of those other files are for and whether I need them. I am just getting into Sims 4 modding and a bit of a noob, but the lack of clear-cut description and instructions isn't helping either.

P.S. As I understood from looking into those ZIPs, those are some additional outfits and sims? I put the files from the "Mods" folder into my Mods folder and those that were not in any folder in Tray. Hope I did everything right.

Hi, I downloaded the furniture and the animations for my gay sims but it doesn't work, it gives an error message saying that there are no compatible sims in the area to perform the action, cn you help me fix it? :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 9:42 PM, Nisbo said:

Hi, I downloaded the furniture and the animations for my gay sims but it doesn't work, it gives an error message saying that there are no compatible sims in the area to perform the action, cn you help me fix it? :)

I have the same problem with a  man and two women...

14 hours ago, Foxtrot1987 said:

There seem to be a lot of duplicate packages in different folders. For instance a lot of the Household Gibson files appear in the Kobayashi Mod. Not sure if this is a naming error or something else.

Hi,

It is because the both use them.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, vodkacinno said:

hi, sorry but how do i make boobs like this?

is it a mod or pure manual adjustment?

Rompers.jpg

By increasing their size and using the right skin. This one has one from Ms Blue if I remember correctly.

6 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

By increasing their size and using the right skin. This one has one from Ms Blue if I remember correctly.

yes exactly i mean, i can't seem to make a breast shape like that, the closest i can is using breast slider by jmch, still not come close to this

I am also having trouble with the strap on mod. It gives me the red and white texture when its on during sex as if missing a texture. When I remove it through the control settings mid action it causes the mesh problem to disappear but defeats the purpose of having it.

10 hours ago, Leon2445 said:

Some of the clothing sets that come with the house mod packs and more tend to make the nipple mesh to completely disappear leaving the boobs blank. Is there a way to fix this?

I am afraid you can't. That is how those clothes are made.

5 hours ago, Leon2445 said:

I am also having trouble with the strap on mod. It gives me the red and white texture when its on during sex as if missing a texture. When I remove it through the control settings mid action it causes the mesh problem to disappear but defeats the purpose of having it.

Make sure you have installed all 3 kinds of strapons.