azmodan22

Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (HUGE UPDATE 13-10-2020)

Nice update! I'm glad I decided to check this page again.

One question though. What are some the downloads like the household ones and the ones with what sound like sims/people names? I get the gold/platinum ones and the more obvious ones like the paintings, and the layers file, but what are the other ones listed exactly? A list explaining them would be helpful.

I don't really want to download them and test to find out. My nets limited so I couldn't even if I wanted to.

8 hours ago, legends0356 said:

What is the difference between rough and normal for the gold and platinum packages. I saw a post saying the difference is sounds, but i wanna get the one that is original, by which i mean i wanna get the one thats default? Whichever one the dev intended to be used with the animations originally.

The difference is just the sounds. The default one would be the Rough one

8 hours ago, Aiya said:

Nice update! I'm glad I decided to check this page again.

One question though. What are some the downloads like the household ones and the ones with what sound like sims/people names? I get the gold/platinum ones and the more obvious ones like the paintings, and the layers file, but what are the other ones listed exactly? A list explaining them would be helpful.

I don't really want to download them and test to find out. My nets limited so I couldn't even if I wanted to.

The other files are Sims and some clothes. I keep adding descriptions in the main page but it keeps getting meshed up every time I update it.

5 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

The difference is just the sounds. The default one would be the Rough one

The other files are Sims and some clothes. I keep adding descriptions in the main page but it keeps getting meshed up every time I update it.

Okay thank you :)

13 hours ago, kayM29 said:

Im having trouble setting up the stairs. Any help Please

You need to have both rug installed ("normal" and Short) and place them in front of the stairs with the green arrows pointing away from them. Then click on the rug to play the animations.

2 hours ago, atuum said:

I may have missed it, but where do I find the original mesh for the overalls with and w/o tshirt? CAS only shows an image of a woman in red/white with ??? all over her so I'm missing something. Thank you1919011295_ScreenShot2020-10-29at6_38_13PM.png.65e9ccb9c738ca2f440ed70564453097.png

Yes you are missing the original. The name of the file you need is in the files name without the "Azmodan22_" prefix

2 hours ago, atuum said:

I have both, sir. Is it the loading order? Currently Az_Shake is before the original CC

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 5.50.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 5.50.20 PM.png

It could be. In my mods folder I don not change the loading order. All the clothing CC are in the same folder.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:46 PM, ZZZMary said:

Hello everyone!
I'm having a little trouble understanding what file to download, is there a section with detailed information about each one?

Can this and other animation mods conflict with each other? If yes, are there known incompatibilities?

Thanks in advance for your time

Let me echo this. A Readme or a guide to the files would be very useful. I've downloaded these, and I still don't know what half of them are.

17 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Looks like Graphcs Card driver issues.

The first thing I thought it looks like cyborg sim driver issue 🤪 Not sure graphic card can cause artifacts so selectively but who knows... The first thing I would try is to remove all CC from that sim.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:13 PM, wild_guy said:

The first thing I thought it looks like cyborg sim driver issue 🤪 Not sure graphic card can cause artifacts so selectively but who knows... The first thing I would try is to remove all CC from that sim.

thanks heaps will do