Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

2 hours ago, atuum said:

I may have missed it, but where do I find the original mesh for the overalls with and w/o tshirt? CAS only shows an image of a woman in red/white with ??? all over her so I'm missing something. Thank you1919011295_ScreenShot2020-10-29at6_38_13PM.png.65e9ccb9c738ca2f440ed70564453097.png

Yes you are missing the original. The name of the file you need is in the files name without the "Azmodan22_" prefix

On 10/9/2020 at 11:46 PM, ZZZMary said:

Hello everyone!
I'm having a little trouble understanding what file to download, is there a section with detailed information about each one?

Can this and other animation mods conflict with each other? If yes, are there known incompatibilities?

Thanks in advance for your time

Let me echo this. A Readme or a guide to the files would be very useful. I've downloaded these, and I still don't know what half of them are.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Looks like Graphcs Card driver issues.

The first thing I thought it looks like cyborg sim driver issue ? Not sure graphic card can cause artifacts so selectively but who knows... The first thing I would try is to remove all CC from that sim.

On 8/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, xBrosToTheEndx said:

Hey, so i apologize if this has been asked and answered before but i have looked through most of the other posts on here and, unless I missed it, I can't find the solution to this mesh problem i'm having. It isn't all of the clothing only the ones here812593527_08-21-20_12-11-10PM.png.3471af03efd01952abf0f9aaaef6aaaf.png614298476_08-21-20_12-11-18PM.png.9e5ac8f38452e4e3d51f3fb220bc8b6b.png1370549453_08-21-20_12-11-21PM.png.95177c0359c7dd2308332aba0aec4459.png232678226_08-21-20_12-11-24PM.png.0eb0964630729a4d77c7250b9a41cfab.png916555815_08-21-20_12-11-54PM.png.095e780a0f977da12d0ef4813129a713.png1057209775_08-21-20_12-12-20PM.png.71c58dd3c459e46d21a179782d5cd852.png 

Also some of the paintings don't work and show up in build mode as a black frame and simply say debug

Maybe some of our creators from sims 4 doesn't make any sense with that issue with penises maps. That is a normal mistake,  a penis inside transparecy map, where you don't wait find sex mod maps instead  standard ea maps. You just need have some idea, has a great difference between them. Probably it's what happening. So what  you choose? Sex mods or Standard mods, that's the question. ?
I would like to create some of them however, i've been faced some troubles when i had created my new stuff for, trying to explore CAS as well, even with mermaid penises that i tried to agregate to my own game, i faced that common penis map from cmar, would like to take some time to explore how to introduce some interactions with ... but excuse me, i forgot, because it's christmas time! Antecipating through here and thanks again Azmodan with your incredibles settings, i will pick that "ballet set" just for this special time ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if this is a super obvious question; I'm just starting to try mods; I downloaded Wicked Whims a few weeks ago and am enjoying the freedom of it, so I thought I'd try downloading this mod. When I click "download," it pops up with 16 download options. It looks like these are all for different aspects of the mod (like one option downloads pictures, one downloads clothes, etc.), but I'm not only unsure if this is the case, but I'm also not sure what all of the options are. Like I'm sure some of those 16 downloads are just the animations, but I have no idea how to check which animations they are. I want to save as much space as I can (I'm only playing on a normal laptop), so if I can avoid downloading all of it, that'd be preferable. Any help with this would be hugely appreciated, 'cause this is my favorite mod that I've found in the Wicked Whims website list, I'd love to have some of these features. Thanks so much in advance for any help; I just need to know why there are 16 options when I click "download" and what they all mean.

20 hours ago, NstyDrtyBoy said:

I'm sorry if this is a super obvious question; I'm just starting to try mods; I downloaded Wicked Whims a few weeks ago and am enjoying the freedom of it, so I thought I'd try downloading this mod. When I click "download," it pops up with 16 download options. It looks like these are all for different aspects of the mod (like one option downloads pictures, one downloads clothes, etc.), but I'm not only unsure if this is the case, but I'm also not sure what all of the options are. Like I'm sure some of those 16 downloads are just the animations, but I have no idea how to check which animations they are. I want to save as much space as I can (I'm only playing on a normal laptop), so if I can avoid downloading all of it, that'd be preferable. Any help with this would be hugely appreciated, 'cause this is my favorite mod that I've found in the Wicked Whims website list, I'd love to have some of these features. Thanks so much in advance for any help; I just need to know why there are 16 options when I click "download" and what they all mean.

Hi, Because they are different stuff.

If you only want the animation you should only download the 2 animations files. there are 2 versions of each Normal and Rough, You should only install one of them. The difference between the two is simply in the sounds. Normall has more 'concecutive' sounds in some animations.

All the other files are sims and clothes. For the clothes you also need to have the original ones.

21 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Hi, Because they are different stuff.

If you only want the animation you should only download the 2 animations files. there are 2 versions of each Normal and Rough, You should only install one of them. The difference between the two is simply in the sounds. Normall has more 'concecutive' sounds in some animations.

All the other files are sims and clothes. For the clothes you also need to have the original ones.

Thank you so much for the response! Is there a list somewhere that gives the rundown of the content of each download option (and if there is a list, could you share the link please)? I don't want to take up a lot of your time asking about each one, but I have to admit I'm still very unclear as to what the content of each of the 16 downloads is.

Also, what do you mean that I "need to have the original ones"? The original what? (Again, sorry if it's obvious; as said, this is my first time modding. Thank you for your time and effort)

8 hours ago, icelordcryo said:

I can't get the animations to install. I put the package files in both the mods folder and the WickedWhims folder (that is also in the mod folder), but the mod doesn't recognize them. What am I doing wrong?

You put them in both folders? not at the same time i hope.

I am guessing here, i think you did not extract the package files from the Zip?

If you did not DL 7-Zip make sure you grab the correct .exe for your system "32 or 64-bit" at the top left of the link here = https://www.7-zip.org/download.html 

Make a folder in your Mods folder, name it "WW Animations" put all your animation ".package" files in that folder.

Note- Don't put RAR or Zip files in your Mods folder or they won't work.

Hope that was helpful. :)