Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

19 hours ago, RayneStorm1968 said:

Can someone please tell me what dance pole is used in the "Dancing Poles and Caged Dancing Poles" animations in this pack.  Thanks.  And is there a zip file with all these items? or can i get a link to where to download them.  Thanks

Here:

10 hours ago, prismaticcompass said:

What's the difference between the platinum and gold animations? Also the rough and normal ones? Tried looking on the main page and was a bit confused, sorry for the bother.

Platinum animations are with more people or on custom devices. You need both Gold And Platinum.

The difference between Rough and Normal is only in the sounds. In Normall versions some rough animations have more "consecutive" sounds. Only install one version.

У меня симы в одежде от Azmodan22 когда берут в руку предмет, вытягивают её... 
Я долго искал чей это мод на одежду. Это оказался Azmodan22. Когда одежду снимаешь, то анимация восстанавливается. Рука больше не вытянута. 

Кто-то сталкивался с такой проблемой? 

I have sims in clothes from Azmodan22 when they take an object in their hand, pull it out ...
I have been looking for a long time whose fashion it is on clothes. It turned out to be Azmodan22. When you take off your clothes, the animation is restored. The arm is no longer extended.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Sorry for the bad english.

30.07.2020_0-48-04.png

30.07.2020_0-49-07.png

30.07.2020_0-49-51.png

16 hours ago, HvyMetal said:

Where are the install instructions for these files? Thanks.

This is a household "Kobayashi" So be bit careful!
Files inside the "Mods" folder are packages files and belong to your "Mods" folder. The rest of the files (just the files!!!, not the "Mods" folder) belong to Sims 4 main in the "Tray" folder. Files with *.packages belong to the "Mods" folder. For the animations it is clever to create a folder in the main Mods folder called WickedWhimsAnimations and drag the files in there, so the handling is easy if the creator updates the stuff, you can simply overwrite the files with the newer versions.

Never do so with Core Mods like Wicked Whims, this folders you need to delete and install new, when Core Mod updates are needed. 

Take a look here too:

4 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

This is a household "Kobayashi" So be bit careful!
Files inside the "Mods" folder are packages files and belong to your "Mods" folder. The rest of the files (just the files!!!, not the "Mods" folder) belong to Sims 4 main in the "Tray" folder. Files with *.packages belong to the "Mods" folder. For the animations it is clever to create a folder in the main Mods folder called WickedWhimsAnimations and drag the files in there, so the handling is easy if the creator updates the stuff, you can simply overwrite the files with the newer versions.

Never do so with Core Mods like Wicked Whims, this folders you need to delete and install new, when Core Mod updates are needed. 

Take a look here too:

Thanks. Yes I understand where the mod folder belongs. I just wasn't sure on where to place the other files. Thanks for the clarification. 

11 hours ago, jryuan@rogers.com said:

Hi I am stuck on how to put the Seema_raghaven and Household watanabe mod in my mods folder..and do i have to have all of the mods to have them work..?

Household files (strange names) go in the Tray folder not the mods folder.

Hey, so i apologize if this has been asked and answered before but i have looked through most of the other posts on here and, unless I missed it, I can't find the solution to this mesh problem i'm having. It isn't all of the clothing only the ones here812593527_08-21-20_12-11-10PM.png.3471af03efd01952abf0f9aaaef6aaaf.png614298476_08-21-20_12-11-18PM.png.9e5ac8f38452e4e3d51f3fb220bc8b6b.png1370549453_08-21-20_12-11-21PM.png.95177c0359c7dd2308332aba0aec4459.png232678226_08-21-20_12-11-24PM.png.0eb0964630729a4d77c7250b9a41cfab.png916555815_08-21-20_12-11-54PM.png.095e780a0f977da12d0ef4813129a713.png1057209775_08-21-20_12-12-20PM.png.71c58dd3c459e46d21a179782d5cd852.png 

Also some of the paintings don't work and show up in build mode as a black frame and simply say debug

On 7/22/2020 at 7:09 PM, azmodan22 said:

Platinum animations are with more people or on custom devices. You need both Gold And Platinum.

The difference between Rough and Normal is only in the sounds. In Normall versions some rough animations have more "consecutive" sounds. Only install one version.

This info should be on the file description.

If I haven't found this post, I won't know which file to use.

4 hours ago, romadkern said:

Love the animations, thanks for the hard work. One question I have is there something else I need to perform the stairs animations. When I click on steps I do not get any options for sex animations 

you need to click on the rug, not the steps.