Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

2 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

*Sees that "Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations" has "received a HUGE update"*

Ehh.. sure, why not?..

*Clicks on "view file"*

*Click's on "download file"*

Holy fuck there's like 50 different files, none of which are specified as being "updated"...

What's what exactly?

post 942    tried to link to it but it's not working right. The gold package was updated. Just choose if you want the rough sounds or the normal ones.

I noticed you had a few rough animations in the list of animations you have made. Would you mind adding a few things to your animations so they can be filtered properly by other mods? Specifically, can you add the "AGGRESSIVE" tag to the "animation_tags" element and the "AGGRESSOR" tag to the "animation_actor_tags" element for the aggressors/doms?

Edit: If you need some help adding these tags, I will be more than happy to help you with it.

Hello,

I am having so much fun with mods but am fairly new to pc mods and I have run into a problem with a piece of your clothing, specifically the denim coverall shorts. I have stuck her in the sims4 tray importer and it says it is missing this: dependicies not found  0x285DE10C9583D716        TXTR      (0x3453CF95)     0x285DE10C9583D716 and can this be fixed or do I need to delete something to make it work?

Thanks in advance for your patience!

broken sim modded outfit.PNG

broken mod sim tray checker.PNG

On 7/4/2020 at 1:05 AM, Sim4ever2020 said:

Hello,

I am having so much fun with mods but am fairly new to pc mods and I have run into a problem with a piece of your clothing, specifically the denim coverall shorts. I have stuck her in the sims4 tray importer and it says it is missing this: dependicies not found  0x285DE10C9583D716        TXTR      (0x3453CF95)     0x285DE10C9583D716 and can this be fixed or do I need to delete something to make it work?

Thanks in advance for your patience!

broken sim modded outfit.PNG

broken mod sim tray checker.PNG

Hello, you also need the original clothing for mine to work. The name of the original is its title, without the Azmodan22_ part.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:22 AM, karimprince said:

Hello there quick questions

Are the gold and Plat files here different from the Patreon early access/exclusicve files? if yes , how many Patreon animations are there? any previews?

Thanks in advance

Yes they are different. Patreon has more animations. I tryed to upload some previews but I couldn't. I will try again.

4 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Hello, you also need the original clothing for mine to work. The name of the original is its title, without the Azmodan22_ part.

Yes they are different. Patreon has more animations. I tryed to upload some previews but I couldn't. I will try again.

I think maybe because of this?

image.png.27e9f92dbabda4df9cb647e6046f5ddf.png

I have both above files in my folder too, but I get same problem as "Sim4ever2020".

image.thumb.png.85e12242006bf9fc9843952c7570e70b.png

I also have same problem, that recently cleaned out my PC and I re downloaded original from the cloth author's original site.

When I go to download original file in here, the package name says this: ShakeProductions 68new.package

And this is the name of your package: Azmodan22_ShakeProductions68.package

You can see that the original file from the original link says ShakeProductions 68new, but yours has ShakeProductions68.

Can that cause the problem for "Sim4ever2020" and myself?

14 hours ago, jenyeah said:

I think maybe because of this?

image.png.27e9f92dbabda4df9cb647e6046f5ddf.png

I have both above files in my folder too, but I get same problem as "Sim4ever2020".

image.thumb.png.85e12242006bf9fc9843952c7570e70b.png

I also have same problem, that recently cleaned out my PC and I re downloaded original from the cloth author's original site.

When I go to download original file in here, the package name says this: ShakeProductions 68new.package

And this is the name of your package: Azmodan22_ShakeProductions68.package

You can see that the original file from the original link says ShakeProductions 68new, but yours has ShakeProductions68.

Can that cause the problem for "Sim4ever2020" and myself?

Yes that is definately the problem. It seems at some point the author changed the file for some reason. I will have to look into it and update my file as well.

Judging by the lack of replies to my posts, I'm going to assume you've blocked me for some reason and are unable to see my posts. I am going to assume the reason you've blocked me is because you're against rape, sexual assault, and/or rough/violent sex (Which Kinky Whims adds to The Sims 4). Yet you make animations that contain those very things?

If these assumptions are correct, this would be very hypocritical and not appreciated and I would very much like to come to an understanding about why this is the case.

If these assumptions are not correct, that is my mistake. I would like an explanation for being ignored however. Perhaps in a PM?

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Judging by the lack of replies to my posts, I'm going to assume you've blocked me for some reason and are unable to see my posts. I am going to assume the reason you've blocked me is because you're against rape, sexual assault, and/or rough/violent sex (Which Kinky Whims adds to The Sims 4). Yet you make animations that contain those very things?

If these assumptions are correct, this would be very hypocritical and not appreciated and I would very much like to come to an understanding about why this is the case.

If these assumptions are not correct, that is my mistake. I would like an explanation for being ignored however. Perhaps in a PM?

I have no idea why he did not reply to you but i quoted your last post in case he does not see it (for any reason) , i think if someone has preferences in his work (like us all) it is very normal to just mention it

Oh and btw great creations man

20 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

What?

No man I havent blocked you or anything. I thought I had replyed to your post. Guess I forgot.

Anyway, I am pretty sure that the Tags in the xml are not used like that. 

I dont know if Kinky Whims uses the tags like that but I will check it out. Just know that even if i make those chenges they will be in the Patreon version firt as I can be changing the previous xml every time I release a public version.

2 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

What?

No man I havent blocked you or anything. I thought I had replyed to your post. Guess I forgot.

Anyway, I am pretty sure that the Tags in the xml are not used like that. 

I dont know if Kinky Whims uses the tags like that but I will check it out. Just know that even if i make those chenges they will be in the Patreon version firt as I can be changing the previous xml every time I release a public version.

That's fine, glad to hear my assumptions were incorrect! Whether in your Patreon animations or the Public ones, it matters not, as long as KW can distinguish them from the other animations properly. Thanks for doing this!

56 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

That's fine, glad to hear my assumptions were incorrect! Whether in your Patreon animations or the Public ones, it matters not, as long as KW can distinguish them from the other animations properly. Thanks for doing this!

Ok, I have some animationa that are designed to look "Rough". Those I will mark them all.
But I also have some animations that might look good in a "forced" scenario but are part of normal sequences. and so are their sounds. Do you want me to mark those ase well? Is there a way that Kinky Wims can exclude selected animation but without removing them from WW's list?

4 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Ok, I have some animationa that are designed to look "Rough". Those I will mark them all.
But I also have some animations that might look good in a "forced" scenario but are part of normal sequences. and so are their sounds. Do you want me to mark those ase well? Is there a way that Kinky Wims can exclude selected animation but without removing them from WW's list?

KW does not remove any animations from WW. If it was showing up in WW, it will continue to show up, even after adding tags. KW just looks for animations with certain tags within the existing collection of WW animations.

7 hours ago, EveHarper555 said:

Good day. Here is a fix for the ShakeProductions 68new.package file. Thanks to Azmodan22 and Shake Productions 68. Eve

demo.png.129ececa08c40b18f633a2b9956e9bb3.png

ShakeProductions 68new.package 2.17 MB · 5 downloads

Oops accidentally deleted reply.

So, I have to download your package and also re download azmodon's right?

Cause I only re downloaded yours and still problem exists.

*Edit: I re-downloaded the azmodon one and still problem exists. Unless I did something wrong. Of course I always delete the cache.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:20 AM, azmodan22 said:

Do you have any more questions in regards to tagging your animations?

11 hours ago, EveHarper555 said:

Good day. Just download this file. Delete Azmodan's old file. Eve

I just figured out why it didn't show naked part that suppose to be show up.

Look at what I clicked before:

image.thumb.png.28e60163a79b2abfbe2d0a1a24e92b1a.png

That was what I clicked before.

If I click starts from this:

image.png.d3d10ef2f2bdbdc92f4871382fef1edb.png

It shows up properly, which I didn't know you have combined both clothes as single package.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:01 PM, azmodan22 said:

Thank you, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I have been reworking my mods and managed to get it sorted.

Thank you again for the quick reply.

I have an issue where the naked parts from clothings dont show correctly, for example a top that supposed to show nipples will only show a "nipple-less" boob. Same with bottoms, the pussy wont be visible with e.g. lingerie. What can I do about it?