Guest Redabyss

Of cource you can.

Guids:

Pillory: 14659068738881613464

VerticalPillory: 16278719253394051696

Tried to put an animation in the game now, and it works like a charm. Thanks a lot.

That looks fantastic, Zorak :D

Just updated my mod with some animations using your devices :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3481-sims-4-zorak-sex-animations-for-whickedwhims-21122016/

Oh btw, you will need to update your XML for your animations to work with the latest WW. The pillory use: 8479205672534350680    Have not checked the stockade.

They look great. I will update the first post

I just updated the xml too. thanks

How exactly do you use this? I click on the objects but all I can do is "look" :(

same here and I installed WW mod and the animations

other animations work just fine only this two bondage devices show nothing but "look"

Does it require latest version of WickedWhims?

How exactly do you use this? I click on the objects but all I can do is "look" :(

other animations work just fine only this two bondage devices show nothing but "look"

If you downloaded the mod After I updated it today then Yes, you need the latest versions of WW

If you downloaded the mod say, yesterday, it will not work with the latest WW. You will need to update WW.

If you downloaded the mod After I updated it today then Yes, you need the latest versions of WW

If you downloaded the mod say, yesterday, it will not work with the latest WW. You will need to update WW.

Today I downloaded the latest version of WickedWhims (1.1.2.069) from Patreon, re-downloaded your mod+your animations for 10 min ago and still all I get is "View" option. Note sure why..

I have retested the animations package and it works correctly in my game. Check you mods folder as you have missplased the old version in another folder and it is overwrighting the new one. Does WW works on anything else ?

Have you tried with mine as Well? Just to see were the problem might lie. Not trying to "advertise" just for testing purposes.

No problem, thanks for helping out. 

Have you tried with mine as Well? Just to see were the problem might lie. Not trying to "advertise" just for testing purposes.

Yes I tried your animations (v2.0) and get the same result, only "view"option is available. WickeWhims mod is showing on all other custom locations like the Toilet.

I suspected that... Wich pretty much also explains why you post in this thread and not the animations thread. 

The animations, Any animations, are not included in the devices. You must download them seperately

I have your animations downloaded (today after the update) what I was trying to say is if you updated your mod today then why when you extract the zip file, it say last modified: 2016/12/18 not 2016/12/21?

Because the Devices were not modified today. Only the animations. 

The change to make the animations compatible with the new WW version is in the animations file not in the devices. 

Do other custom locations work? Do the devices work with other animators animations?

Because the Devices were not modified today. Only the animations. 

The change to make the animations compatible with the new WW version is in the animations file not in the devices. 

Do other custom locations work? Do the devices work with other animators animations?

If that is the case then I'm not sure what's the problem.

I tried to play Zorak's tree animations and clicked on the tree and no option showed, they were working fine last I checked (2 days go). So it's either something is broken in my game or it's wickedwhims