This has been said Early Access Forever I would really LOVE to see the SEX on the Stairs & Rug PLZ but when will these be out of Early Access !?!?!?!? Cause I'm sorry I don't and won't buy these and I'm sorry a Few Weeks or even a Month I can see being Early Access and Locked up unless you PAY for it but NOT as long as these HAVE Been !!!! PLEASE Release these for Folks that can't afford to PAY PLZ !!

Lmao I'm guessing No One is gonna Freaking Answer me on this or is the DUDE gonna keep this LOCKED for ONLY PAID MEMBERS as Usual !!!??? Or does it take about a Freaking year to unlock these darn things from being PAID !!!! Well if that is indeed the case I so need to look into getting things changed cause that in Major BS for people/fans that can't AFFORD it and shouldn't be PAYING for it !! ??

On 8/3/2018 at 8:15 AM, Heather2829 said:

This has been said Early Access Forever I would really LOVE to see the SEX on the Stairs & Rug PLZ but when will these be out of Early Access !?!?!?!? Cause I'm sorry I don't and won't buy these and I'm sorry a Few Weeks or even a Month I can see being Early Access and Locked up unless you PAY for it but NOT as long as these HAVE Been !!!! PLEASE Release these for Folks that can't afford to PAY PLZ !!

12 hours ago, Heather2829 said:

Lmao I'm guessing No One is gonna Freaking Answer me on this or is the DUDE gonna keep this LOCKED for ONLY PAID MEMBERS as Usual !!!??? Or does it take about a Freaking year to unlock these darn things from being PAID !!!! Well if that is indeed the case I so need to look into getting things changed cause that in Major BS for people/fans that can't AFFORD it and shouldn't be PAYING for it !! ??

Those 2 Devices are Platinum Devices, i.e High Tier Devices. As it also "works" with all other creators, Platinum Devices and Platinum Animation, First become Gold, and then they are released. The Sex on the stair rug is planed to become Gold in a few days.

When you publish a question or a comment in a forum, please allow a few days before you get a repply as some people do not check the forum on a daily base.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2016 at 9:54 PM, azmodan22 said:

View File

Azmodan22 Bondage Devices

Description
This mod adds Bondage Devices and other sex oriented devices to your game . The devices can also be used for decarative purposes and be viewed by your Sims.
I have tryed to make them as detailed as possible but keep in mind that Sims 4 engine is not intende to use very high poly models.

If you like my work please consider supporting me on Patreon.
By supporting me you will also get access to early releases of this mod as well as other mods I will be making.

WickedWhims compatibility

The devices are fully compatible with WickedWhimps and can have unique animations for each one of them. However you must have WickedWims and the appropriate animations installed to play them. The animations are not included in this file. You must download them seperately.

Current Devices
Devices with green or red color are available for early access in Patreon

• Pillory
  • Vertical Pillory
  • Vertical Stockade
  • GloryHole Closets Replacements
  • Dancing Poles (3x for all Wall Heights)
  • Caged Dancing Pole
  • BondageCross
  • Stud Leather Harness
  • Bed DoubleSided Dildo
  • Sex on the Stairs Rug 1L
  • Sex on the Stairs Rug 2L
  • Sex on the Stairs Rug 3L
  • Ballet Barre

Current Animations
Azmodan22:
http://www.loverslab...ces-animations/
Anarcis:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70765-sims-4-anarcis-animations-for-wickedwhims-update-20-3-17/
Anonny:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72099-sims-4-anonnys-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-new-update-20170315/
Lupobianco:
http://www.loverslab...dwhims22122016/
Zorak:
http://www.loverslab...whims-21122016/

Previews
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70768-bondage-devices/

How to Use Them
You must first place the devices somewere in your Lot. Or any Lot. You will find them in the Build mode, in Indoor Activities category. After you place them, go to Live mode and click on them.

Installation
Simply extract the 7zip file in your mods folder. You might want to put them in a folder on their own to keep things tidy. Each Device has its own package file so you install only the ones you want to use.

Credits

Reveal hidden contents

Some of the Devices are converted from Zaz Animations from Skyrim:
Source: http://www.loverslab...ack-2016-03-31/

Permissions

Reveal hidden contents

Please do not reupload this mod elswere and do NOT include the files of this mods in your mods.

Feel Free to report any bugs or recomendations you may have

DevicePillory1.jpg

DeviceVerticalStock01.jpg

VerticalStocks1.jpg

VerticalStocks2.jpg

GloryHoleClosets.jpg

DancingPoles-s.jpg

Caged_Dancing_Poles.jpg

BondageCross.jpg

StudLeather Harness.jpg

06-24-17_9-38-12 PM.jpg

Narrow Vertical Stockade - Animated.gif

Vertical Stocks - Animated.gif

PREVIEW-Ballet-Barre.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

New Update for LL:

Sex on the Stairs Rugs have been released,

You can find the rugs in the same category as all the other devices. For them to work, you must place them in front of the stairs, with the arrow pointing away of the Stair case. To play the animation, Click on the Rug.

There are 3 different rugs to be used with three types of staircase according to their width. One for 1 lane starcases, one for 2 lane staircases and of for 3 lane staircase. 

Stairs-Test-1.gif

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, nutknugzaa said:

The hand command I refer to is the animation of the stairs rug it does not come up for me to choose, I follow the instructions do everything

It is also a good idea to have your objects in the same folder as your animations. It's usually fine, but sometimes the game randomly has issues when they are in separate folders; some objects will work, others will not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, SweetSerenity16 said:

I can't find the glory hole closet replacements. I found everything else though. Is there a certain expansion needed for the game to use them? Everything else is awesome, this is the only problem that I'm having.

Yes, you need to have Get Together to get the closets

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues with the bondage items in game?  The wicked option comes up but allows only for solo use and not for any dual sex animations or acts.  If anyone has had this issue and was able to fix it, how did you?  

Thanks