7 hours ago, amanda992886 said:

Hey I tried to put this in my game and I can't interact with them. The only option I get is to view it. Is there something I am doing wrong?

You need to install the pack with animations: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well for some reason I can't get RLo's double dildo bed animations to work correctly with your dildo she specifies. 

I am using RLo's bed animations, your bondage pack, a cobra cabana double bed, and I have placed what I believe is your double dildo per the help popup on it. I.E. at the foot of the bed with the arrow facing the foot of the bed. I have tried it at the very edge and one square up tword the head and this problem seems to happen both ways. RLo's animations fire off, the two girls have no problem getting into the animation, and they do the double dildo motions, but no matter what I do the dildo will not show up in the hands of the sim using it. I've tried WW.fix i've just updated MCCC and WW to the latest versions. 

I'm kind of stumped here, not sure what to try next, I did notice I have another double dildo in my custom inventory probably for someone elses animations, it says it costs $10 and the color options are for lighter and darker flesh tones, and a blue tone. The only thing in the description for this dildo is **Debug**. Do you think possibly this other double dildo is causing a problem somewhere? I don't have one placed anywhere in the game yet, and I only have one of your double dildos on the end of one of the beds right now. 

Thank you. 

15 hours ago, rangermanlv said:

Well for some reason I can't get RLo's double dildo bed animations to work correctly with your dildo she specifies. 

I am using RLo's bed animations, your bondage pack, a cobra cabana double bed, and I have placed what I believe is your double dildo per the help popup on it. I.E. at the foot of the bed with the arrow facing the foot of the bed. I have tried it at the very edge and one square up tword the head and this problem seems to happen both ways. RLo's animations fire off, the two girls have no problem getting into the animation, and they do the double dildo motions, but no matter what I do the dildo will not show up in the hands of the sim using it. I've tried WW.fix i've just updated MCCC and WW to the latest versions. 

I'm kind of stumped here, not sure what to try next, I did notice I have another double dildo in my custom inventory probably for someone elses animations, it says it costs $10 and the color options are for lighter and darker flesh tones, and a blue tone. The only thing in the description for this dildo is **Debug**. Do you think possibly this other double dildo is causing a problem somewhere? I don't have one placed anywhere in the game yet, and I only have one of your double dildos on the end of one of the beds right now. 

Thank you. 

I assume you mean the family inventory and not the sims inventory. The ones that has a description as **Debug** is the one I have made. Try using that.
I dont think that R-Lo's animations are for my dildo. I think they are for Noir's. Use my dildo on the bed and test it with my animations to see if it works.

9 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

I assume you mean the family inventory and not the sims inventory. The ones that has a description as **Debug** is the one I have made. Try using that.
I dont think that R-Lo's animations are for my dildo. I think they are for Noir's. Use my dildo on the bed and test it with my animations to see if it works.

Ok cool I will do that. Yea she let me know in another thread that the latest release of her animations on here they have the motions for it but not to attach the bed double dildo you made to the sims hand yet. I used the two Noir double dildos she specified also in her mod page and those worked fine. So problems solved as much as I can tell. :D

I learned something also about objects, do most animators right now use objects that are designed to be used on the floor or like as a CAS part, or are there alot of people making things like your doubledildo that is designed to go on the bed but still retains it's surface footprint on the ground? It seems like it's the difference between something needing to be on the floor for easier animating, or making it a CAS part, or trying to figure out like you did a way for it to "float" but still keep it's floor footprint? 

It's very interesting to me since I barely know anything about animation and modding and especially using Blender....that program intimidates the hell out of me. LOL

I tried fixing the bork on Noir's Bikini's for Strippers where it looks like the top is floating on top of the boobs, even bigger ones. So I tried unpacking and loading the top in Blender and seeing if I could get the shrinkwrap modifier to make it fit better but it was pretty much a miserable failure, i'm not even sure if it loaded the correct body mesh to apply the top to as it looked like one with two slightly different underwear layers indicated, but for all I know that could have indicated something totally different. 

I'm guessing Noirs stripper bikini is only designed to go with a few different custom meshes or something. <shrug> I don't have that problem with any of the other custom outfits I have downloaded though so i'm not sure what's wrong. 

So my foray into modding something is pretty much equivalent to a monkey discovering a motorcycle and trying to drive it. LOL

15 hours ago, rangermanlv said:

Ok cool I will do that. Yea she let me know in another thread that the latest release of her animations on here they have the motions for it but not to attach the bed double dildo you made to the sims hand yet. I used the two Noir double dildos she specified also in her mod page and those worked fine. So problems solved as much as I can tell. :D

I learned something also about objects, do most animators right now use objects that are designed to be used on the floor or like as a CAS part, or are there alot of people making things like your doubledildo that is designed to go on the bed but still retains it's surface footprint on the ground? It seems like it's the difference between something needing to be on the floor for easier animating, or making it a CAS part, or trying to figure out like you did a way for it to "float" but still keep it's floor footprint? 

It's very interesting to me since I barely know anything about animation and modding and especially using Blender....that program intimidates the hell out of me. LOL

I tried fixing the bork on Noir's Bikini's for Strippers where it looks like the top is floating on top of the boobs, even bigger ones. So I tried unpacking and loading the top in Blender and seeing if I could get the shrinkwrap modifier to make it fit better but it was pretty much a miserable failure, i'm not even sure if it loaded the correct body mesh to apply the top to as it looked like one with two slightly different underwear layers indicated, but for all I know that could have indicated something totally different. 

I'm guessing Noirs stripper bikini is only designed to go with a few different custom meshes or something. I don't have that problem with any of the other custom outfits I have downloaded though so i'm not sure what's wrong. 

So my foray into modding something is pretty much equivalent to a monkey discovering a motorcycle and trying to drive it. LOL

Well, making CAS parts and making Build objects are two different thing. My Double dildo is a Build object. If I made it a CAS part you would have to manually equip it before you play the animation.

3 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Another reason is also the fact that a build Object, can also be picked by autonomy :D

Yea I figured there was another reason for it. :) although I swear one time my sims decided to use the fuckmachine from someone else's animations autonomously before. But I had to remove some animation packs, I was getting conflicts somewhere where i'd try to pick a WW animation and the only thing that would come up was some kind of weird named animation option that looked like it was some kind of debug item or something. LOL 

16 hours ago, Zeinsteit said:

I think im a bit late but:
Where exactly can I find these devices? Cause when i go to indoor activities all i can find are some condoms, there is no pillory or bondage cross...

You can use the filter to enable only custom content to find the easier.

8 hours ago, kathhhh said:

Is the pole dancing animation still only for your patreon supporters?

No they are puplibkly available.

7 hours ago, jwrsrep said:

For whatever reason I'm not seeing the bondage devices appear. Is there any particular reason for this?

Could be a couple of reasons. Maybe you have not installed them correctly, or you are not loking in the right category, or your game version is waaaay too old.

On 7/15/2018 at 7:33 AM, azmodan22 said:

Could be a couple of reasons. Maybe you have not installed them correctly, or you are not loking in the right category, or your game version is waaaay too old.

Hi thanks for getting back with me. My version is for sure up to date so like you mentioned I assumed it was either not downloaded correctly or I was looking in the wrong place. I believe in the post it said to look under INDOOR ACTIVITIES, however, I have not seen that option in my game. Is that a created category in order to find the devices that I've overlooked or not located? Or if not which file is it that needs to be downloaded to get the devices, specifically, so that I can try again. Any feedback would be appreicated.

On 7/15/2018 at 7:33 AM, azmodan22 said:

13 hours ago, jwrsrep said:

Hi thanks for getting back with me. My version is for sure up to date so like you mentioned I assumed it was either not downloaded correctly or I was looking in the wrong place. I believe in the post it said to look under INDOOR ACTIVITIES, however, I have not seen that option in my game. Is that a created category in order to find the devices that I've overlooked or not located? Or if not which file is it that needs to be downloaded to get the devices, specifically, so that I can try again. Any feedback would be appreicated.

You can also choose to see all build objects and in the filter on the right of the screen choose to see only custom objects, in case you cannot find the category.
The indoor activities is that small table in front of the painting easel if I remember correctly.

On 7/17/2018 at 9:10 AM, azmodan22 said:

You can also choose to see all build objects and in the filter on the right of the screen choose to see only custom objects, in case you cannot find the category.
The indoor activities is that small table in front of the painting easel if I remember correctly.

I have also tried this method as well and cant seem to find the items. Is there possibly anything else that could be interfering with the items? Other than animations? I too am having this issue and I'm curious is there a possible patch coming in soon? Thanks! :) Kind of new to modding the sims with complicated mods like this so I'm fascinated by troubleshooting problems like this! I've also re-downloaded everything and carefully re-installed them to let you know what I've done so far. 

12 hours ago, stardustranger said:

I have also tried this method as well and cant seem to find the items. Is there possibly anything else that could be interfering with the items? Other than animations? I too am having this issue and I'm curious is there a possible patch coming in soon? Thanks! :) Kind of new to modding the sims with complicated mods like this so I'm fascinated by troubleshooting problems like this! I've also re-downloaded everything and carefully re-installed them to let you know what I've done so far. 

In this case the only reason that could be causing this is either you have installed in in too many subfolders in your mods folder, or your game version is too old.
You have unziped them right?

22 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

In this case the only reason that could be causing this is either you have installed in in too many subfolders in your mods folder, or your game version is too old.
You have unziped them right?

Yes! I made sure to unzip it in a separate file and move all the mod files to the mod folder in the Sims 4 folder. My girlfriend gave me a ton of previous mods so there are a couple of sub-folders but I made sure not to drop it in one of them by accident. Should I just pull all those files out and keep it all in the mod folder itself? I'll try updating my game as well. Thank you!

30 minutes ago, stardustranger said:

Yes! I made sure to unzip it in a separate file and move all the mod files to the mod folder in the Sims 4 folder. My girlfriend gave me a ton of previous mods so there are a couple of sub-folders but I made sure not to drop it in one of them by accident. Should I just pull all those files out and keep it all in the mod folder itself? I'll try updating my game as well. Thank you!

And please remember you need BOTH strapons installed for them to work correctly.

This has been said Early Access Forever I would really LOVE to see the SEX on the Stairs & Rug PLZ but when will these be out of Early Access !?!?!?!? Cause I'm sorry I don't and won't buy these and I'm sorry a Few Weeks or even a Month I can see being Early Access and Locked up unless you PAY for it but NOT as long as these HAVE Been !!!! PLEASE Release these for Folks that can't afford to PAY PLZ !!