[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [21 march 2024: +20 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

Guest Redabyss

Nice, thanks for the big update! Started to pledge as well :D Good luck!

I have a question: Mess Around sounds promising, but how does it exactly work?

EDIT: seems to be a sequence for single bed, not double, amirite?

Thanks! And yeah, it's a single bed only. Single Bed seemed an interesting thing to do animations for because it's so narrow and awkward. Also, I like to put the Sims in asymmetrical positions, and have them leaning over the edges, and things like that, and you can't do those things if your animating for both single and double beds. But don't worry, there's more than enough stuff forthcoming involving double beds!

Guest Redabyss

Thanks! And yeah, it's a single bed only. Single Bed seemed an interesting thing to do animations for because it's so narrow and awkward. Also, I like to put the Sims in asymmetrical positions, and have them leaning over the edges, and things like that, and you can't do those things if your animating for both single and double beds. But don't worry, there's more than enough stuff forthcoming involving double beds!

Just tried them all! I really like the idea and I love, in particular, the handjob and the vaginal animations, very well made!

Althought, there are certain things that might be improved, I hope you don't mind if I comment:

- About the handjob, it's basically perfect and I REALLY love it since it's reminescent of Amra72's one for TS3, but there's a little imperfection about the woman's eyes closing: they close one after the other, which looks weird.

- The Blow Him has probably an error regarding the mouth animation, since it's closed for the woman.

- Generally some transitions are a bit too "hasty".

Other than that, great job :)

Just tried them all! I really like the idea and I love, in particular, the handjob and the vaginal animations, very well made!

Althought, there are certain things that might be improved, I hope you don't mind if I comment:

- About the handjob, it's basically perfect and I REALLY love it since it's reminescent of Amra72's one for TS3, but there's a little imperfection about the woman's eyes closing: they close one after the other, which looks weird.

- The Blow Him has probably an error regarding the mouth animation, since it's closed for the woman.

- Generally some transitions are a bit too "hasty".

Other than that, great job :)

Please, comment away. I appreciate it!

-I only just noticed the weird asynchronous eye animation - an earlier version snuck in. I'll change that later this week. 

-I'll look into the mouth problem for Blow Him.

-Do you mean interaction to interaction transitions? Are transitions in the animations themselves?

Guest Redabyss

Alright! I always fear to annoy or bother people, I surely will!

For the transitions, sorry for the bad grammar, I meant the passages from a position from another, for example: the position of the man's head during the handjob going back too fast, or things like that :)

Alright! I always fear to annoy or bother people, I surely will!

For the transitions, sorry for the bad grammar, I meant the passages from a position from another, for example: the position of the man's head during the handjob going back too fast, or things like that :)

Ah, I see what you mean. I was going for a sort of cartoonish motion, but I can see how that is a little much.

I'm open to all criticism, please don't hesitate!

pleasant surprise, thanks a lot for the update! I haven't tried yet but I'm sure I'll like it.

I'll have to do the rearrangement for your nude model animations:)

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

Nice work! I especially love the handjob animation, although I agree that the head motions are a little twitchy. I see what you were going for though!

There's one part of the Do Her Hard animation that seems a little off. The dick really clips into her hand, and her arm clips into her thigh. My girl's not a thick sim either, so I don't think it's just my sim.

Just thought I'd point that out. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see your next release :D

Nice work! I especially love the handjob animation, although I agree that the head motions are a little twitchy. I see what you were going for though!

There's one part of the Do Her Hard animation that seems a little off. It's with the girl's hand, you can see in these screenshots that the dick really clips into her hand, and her arm clips into her thigh. My girl's not a thick sim either, so I don't think it's just my sim.

attachicon.gif12-19-16_7-28-38 PM.pngattachicon.gif12-19-16_7-28-44 PM.png

Just thought I'd point that out. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see your next release :D

Yeah that is rather jarring. I'll make sure that's fixed as well.

Hi all! I've been at work fixing the above-mentioned errors, as well as slowly working up a few new animations. Note that they will release first for Patreon pledges, and about a month later here on LL. 

Priority right now is adding M/M and F/F options to the Mess Around pack, but there's also a few loose animations I've had hanging around for too long that I'll stick in alongside, including a reworked Jack Off interaction with a climax follow-up.

After that I will probably start finishing up on the sex interactions that follow up from the art poses I've already released, and start work on the Orgy interactions.

post-1341781-0-35748900-1482413202_thumb.png

post-1341781-0-18794300-1482413211_thumb.png

post-1341781-0-17878700-1482413215_thumb.png

post-1341781-0-57734700-1482413219_thumb.png

post-1341781-0-94707800-1482413222_thumb.png

post-1341781-0-15902000-1482413225_thumb.png

post-1341781-0-30574400-1482413226_thumb.png

post-1341781-0-49213300-1482413229_thumb.png

post-1341781-0-17542200-1482413231_thumb.png

Hello all - v0.1 has been updated to v0.1.1. Nothing major, just the promised alterations to Fondle Him, Blow Him and Do Her Hard. Note that Do Her Hard is slightly different - I couldn't make the handjob bit work so that's been dropped.

New animations are also nearly finished, although they'll hit Patreon first! 

Included: Female masturbation, standing, first stage.

post-1341781-0-90197700-1482880894_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

Hey, it appears that the archive is damaged and I can't open it :/

I tried to download it with another browser, to open with two different programs... nothing.

Also, while I'm at it: I'm really, really sorry I had to unsupport you, I got my car recently stolen and I can't afford many fancy payments as for now :/

I tried to download it with another browser, to open with two different programs... nothing.

Also, while I'm at it: I'm really, really sorry I had to unsupport you, I got my car recently stolen and I can't afford many fancy payments as for now :/

I'm re-uploading it now - There were some weird things going on with LL's file uploader last night.

Also, don't worry about it! Real world trouble is far more important than filthy little animations for The Sims. I appreciate any kind of support, monetary or not.

Guest Redabyss

I'm re-uploading it now - There were some weird things going on with LL's file uploader last night.

Also, don't worry about it! Real world trouble is far more important than filthy little animations for The Sims. I appreciate any kind of support, monetary or not.

Thanks for the understanding, you're very kind :)

Hey everyone! I just posted a Patreon update - I've added four animations to the roster. Of course, these'll be posted to LoversLab after a while, but for now, here's a glance:

post-1341781-0-48024300-1483025820_thumb.gif

Afterglow

This one belongs to the Mess Around pack - it's a post-sex relaxation animation, filed under Teasing.

post-1341781-0-16766700-1483025867_thumb.gif

Orgy 1: Threesome

This is the first in a series - There'll be more stages, each of which adds a new person. Let's see how far we can get. Filed under Double Bed, Oral.

post-1341781-0-96716900-1483025838_thumb.gif

Floored, Roughly

Harsh, floor-based Anal.

post-1341781-0-67916000-1483025886_thumb.gif

Rub One Out

Female equivalent of Jack Off.