[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [21 march 2024: +20 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

17 hours ago, Anarcis said:

Hey there! Nothing seems to be especially wrong - Paint The Muse is just an animation, not a gameplay interaction, so there's not going to be paper on the easel if you didn't put it there, and there's not going to be a painting at the end of it. It's more of a roleplay thing. Sorry!

As long as you have Wicked Whims installed and WW_anarcis.package in your mods folder it should work!

Thank you for the info. 

Hello there LL friends! High time again for a free update, I think. All of these animations were previously exclusive to my Patreon. If you like what you see, want a ton more of it plus multiple updates per week, plus erotic comics, have a look over there!

Here's what's new:

fingerthevirgin.gif.58c4bd4fa2541af88f2d44fa288b7ce2.gif

Finger the Virgin

MF/FF Handjob interaction for Single and Double Beds

exquisiteamazon.gif.e73ddf7a60d1810c86a6c8a035751526.gif

Exquisite Amazon

MF Vaginal animation for Double Beds.

drunkhandjob.gif.c49d6b0b06dae8bb06d4fef0563f95f7.gif

Drunk handjob

MF/MM Handjob for Double Beds

clutchingbreasts.gif.1cdb3999fd93dbecfd106d5467060b19.gif

Clutching Breasts

MF Vaginal interaction for Single and Double Beds.

jerkthevirgin.gif.c8c438682478296c444eb9fccc3800e3.gif

Jerk the Virgin

MF/MM Handjob for Single and Double Beds

boisterousboobsqueezing.gif.4b2a36e8af22e5f5fabb4c03e2c20da5.gif

Boisterous Boob-Squeezing

MFF/FFF Teasing animation for Sofas and Loveseats

alternatingblowjob.gif.47fba942bfd11552cd7d6680429b25d0.gif

Alternating Blowjob

MMF or MMM Blowjob for Floors.

fingerherfaster.gif.02aa51c44a97324a09de7a1776b128c2.gif

Finger Her Faster

MF/FF Handjob for Single and Double Beds.

furiousfistfucking.gif.9afdb9af5bfc036aa0c4c72081e70f3b.gif

Furious Fist-Fucking

MF/FF Handjob for Single and Double Beds

vampiricvaginal.gif.0eaeabee31fbde8631d6bd4dfd081bd7.gif

Vampiric Vaginal

M(vampire)F vaginal animation for Single and Double Beds

---

Enjoy!

Anarcis your work is extensive and amazing!

Quick question: Does the Loveseat animation for "Wine Bottle" actually use a bottle?  I have no object there.

**EDIT** The bottle is present in some instances BUT it's 'floating' in mid-air away from the characters at times.

On 6/4/2020 at 9:43 AM, Rage0202 said:

Anarcis your work is extensive and amazing!

Quick question: Does the Loveseat animation for "Wine Bottle" actually use a bottle?  I have no object there.

**EDIT** The bottle is present in some instances BUT it's 'floating' in mid-air away from the characters at times.

Weird! I'll take a look!

On 6/4/2020 at 1:25 PM, LuvrBot said:

Heyya! Ladders updates today. Do you think it's possible to do something with them and would you?

Yes! And yes!

• 2 weeks later...

My friends, time for a new free LL update! All these animations were previously exclusive to my Patreon - if you like what I do, want a ton more and multiple updates per week, plus erotic comics and, in the near future, a visual novel I'm working on, head on over there!

So, here's what's new:

djgroupies.gif.7ba29e165dad77d0cd3a901a44122fe5.gif

DJ Groupies (2 variants)

2P/3P Teasing for DJ table.

luridlapdance4.gif.14e29af39ee89d4cf02c89a602cdb8ce.gif

Lurid Lapdance 4

MF Teasing scene for most sofas, benches and chairs.

sexyspellcraftnudifyf.gif.c5f1807b2193fbb900eb52f9266d1089.gif

Sexy Spellcraft: Nudify!

MM/FF/MF Teasing animation for Floors. Uses CC Wand

vampireamazon.gif.cae21c040c26a09a7bc80902beaf95b8.gif

Vampire Amazon

MF(Vampire) Vaginal for single animation for Single and Double Beds

cunnilingualclimax.gif.172dd4e36bf9f899d05779e95bbc35f5.gif

Cunnilingual Climax

FF/MF Climax scene for Double Beds.

sexystroking.gif.46a7e84ac2b87d0668361131ad419137.gif

Sexy Stroking

MF/MM Handjob animation for Double Beds

jerkhimfaster.gif.74f2da86bc3fe05ce2e14083c2605676.gif

Jerk Him Faster

MF/MM handjobs for Single and Double Beds.

alienresearch.gif.f6728ecaad9b1ced51658b31de2870c3.gif

Alien Research (2P/3P/4P)

Teasing scene for Floors, and comes in 2P, 3P and 4P variants.

vampiresodomy.gif.ac03bcfede577dd96bd4b6f0324ae52e.gif

Vampire Sodomy

(M(vampire)M/M(Vampire)F Anal for Single and Double Beds.

vaginalorgy.gif.d5ea328470dc2656c94a16db88e54574.gif

Vaginal Orgy (5 variants!)

an MMMFFF Vaginal interaction for double beds, which also comes as a 4P variant, and three 2P variants - Vaginal Foursome, Lenaing Leg, Deep Doggystyle and Rapid Rutting.

---

Enjoy!

On 6/21/2020 at 12:10 AM, BinkuChase said:

Thank you for the update, Anarcis. We always need gay animations which is really lacking in certain situations/locations which the older animations ones dosen't have the updated rig bones on the penis.

Keep it up when you can. ?

Thanks, I agree! In an ideal world all these animations should serve players the way they see fit, so I try to stay flexible!

On 6/28/2020 at 11:47 PM, dianara26 said:

I just downloaded your most recent update but when I open the Zip, the package file's modified date is 9/23/2019. Did I do something wrong?

You didn't! As you (probably) know, my packages are initially released to my Patreon backers. Then, after some time, I release them for free here on LL. So that paclage was originally released on that date on Patreon, but only just now here on this site.

thank you so much for these animations! :) 

i want to ask you a question on the process of making these animations, im not sure where to ask this so im giving here a shot?

how do you animate beds, phones, dildos, etc. ?

i see in code that you make the animation for those objects separate, however when i go to view in blender it doesn't work.

• do you rig beds?
  • how do i view this in blender? (im using for reference to make my own, i am not going to use your animation)
  • how to i add a prop into an animation and have it show up in game?

14 hours ago, corgtewny said:

thank you so much for these animations! :) 

i want to ask you a question on the process of making these animations, im not sure where to ask this so im giving here a shot?

how do you animate beds, phones, dildos, etc. ?

i see in code that you make the animation for those objects separate, however when i go to view in blender it doesn't work.

• do you rig beds?
  • how do i view this in blender? (im using for reference to make my own, i am not going to use your animation)
  • how to i add a prop into an animation and have it show up in game?

Hi! Thanks for the lovely compliments! Beds are animated by the Object animation bracket, and the dildos and phones by the prop instancing and animation function, both in the mod's XML file. I suggest you flip through Turbodriver's own tutorial on this, as they explain it for better than I ever could!

It's here: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/139556/creating-wickedwhims-animation-xml-file-4

1 hour ago, Anarcis said:

Hi! Thanks for the lovely compliments! Beds are animated by the Object animation bracket, and the dildos and phones by the prop instancing and animation function, both in the mod's XML file. I suggest you flip through Turbodriver's own tutorial on this, as they explain it for better than I ever could!

It's here: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/139556/creating-wickedwhims-animation-xml-file-4

ah, thank you ^__^ 

im new to this so this probably is a silly question.. i see that the way to convert animations is with s4s, but it only allow female or male animations? unless im misunderstanding, how do i convert the object animation from blender? 

this is all so confusing.. the tutorials don't make much sense to me when it comes to objects. how do i convert animation of an object from blender into the s4pe? do i just load it into a male or female and then specify the name in the dark blue area of the text? 

17 hours ago, corgtewny said:

ah, thank you ^__^ 

im new to this so this probably is a silly question.. i see that the way to convert animations is with s4s, but it only allow female or male animations? unless im misunderstanding, how do i convert the object animation from blender? 

this is all so confusing.. the tutorials don't make much sense to me when it comes to objects. how do i convert animation of an object from blender into the s4pe? do i just load it into a male or female and then specify the name in the dark blue area of the text? 

Been there! You can just leave that male and female option as is, it doesn't make any difference, just import the animation and go through to the warehouse tab. The male and femaleness is determined by the XML, not import method, so you can import object animations the same way as you would a male or female one. Mine's always set to female, never touched it.

4 hours ago, Anarcis said:

Been there! You can just leave that male and female option as is, it doesn't make any difference, just import the animation and go through to the warehouse tab. The male and femaleness is determined by the XML, not import method, so you can import object animations the same way as you would a male or female one. Mine's always set to female, never touched it.

yay!! okay :D thank you! 

LL friends, new free update for you! All of these animations were previously exclusive to my Patreon - if you like what you see, want a ton more, plus multiple updates per week, plus the comic and visual novel I'm developing, head on over there!

Here's what's new:

vampirescissor.gif.3b63550ba8bebda6773a0cb405092b3e.gif

Vampire Scissor

FF(vampire) Vaginal for Beds.

intimatefloorfuck.gif.94429f9982806df6ecdbb360e9c88440.gif

Intimate Floor Fucking

MF vaginal for Floors.

fingeredinthebath.gif.7f8c179021363ffef00c0a367dce10e3.gif

Fingered in the Bath

MF/FF handjob for Bath

alienanalprobe.gif.c794586def5e035d9bbbcb372108776b.gif

Alien Anal Probe

M(alien)F / M(alien)M Anal for Floors.

showersodomy.gif.9a062274f1f7a0dd3db9da86bed5fbf8.gif

Shower Sodomy

MF/MM Anal for Showers.

vaginaltreatment.gif.fdcb068100a132cfa0d8967a5da05b87.gif

Vaginal Treatment

MF vaginal for examination bed.

makehimworkforit.gif.23d46c21e1ac755c19ce2eedd60e794d.gif

make Him Work for it

MF/MM Handjob for Double Beds.

ghostlygrope.gif.aeb5931b838dc6924aa7966ca884277b.gif

Ghostly Grope

MF/FF/MM Teasing scene for double beds (one ghost)

lapthrusting.gif.79800a92c3ca51421d8e1d79232fc591.gif

Lap-Thrusting

MF Vaginal for Beds.

cuckold-kiss.gif.7ac1165e51cc66b7d6bc5b50c37debab.gif

Cuckold Kiss

MMM/FFF/MMF/MFF Teasing scene for double beds.

---

Enjoy!