[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [21 march 2024: +20 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

Hi all! Just here to give you a glimpse of what's going on in the Patreon-verse before heading off to do Eastery things.

post-1341781-0-60693300-1492283285_thumb.gif

Eaten by Vampires

Because two of my $10 Patrons requested the same Vampire oral interaction, I decided to make an extra three-person one. This is what happens when you try to date two vampires at once.

By the way! Here's a glimpse of a new animation available on my Patreon!

post-1341781-0-22780500-1493398792_thumb.gif

Grope the Bulge

A Teasing animation for Floors, goes MF and MM. Meant ot be used clothed. I'm trying my hands at a few Teasing animations that are lead-ins for sex, rather than anything not oral or penetrative. Here's my first stab at it.

Guest Redabyss

By the way! Here's a glimpse of a new animation available on my Patreon!

attachicon.gifgropethebulge.gif

Grope the Bulge

A Teasing animation for Floors, goes MF and MM. Meant ot be used clothed. I'm trying my hands at a few Teasing animations that are lead-ins for sex, rather than anything not oral or penetrative. Here's my first stab at it.

Great stuff man :)

Nice animations! The only issue I seem to be having is that I don't seem to get the sex option on the vr gaming rig. Did one of the new updates mess with it?

Curious! I'll have a look. Could always be an update thing, but sometimes the ID codes don't gel the way they should on every system. I'll check it out.

Naughtier than a nun doing squats in a cucumber patch.  :P

It's funny you're coming up with creations involving the robot toilet. Upon starting my game a few weeks ago, I found my uncomfortable sim on the toilet. Apparently, she felt some relief from a toilet massage, which was a first for me to see. It did cross my mind at the time that maybe an animator would come up with the tawdry toilet machinations at some point.  I'm simply happy it's you who brought the robot toilet into the spotlight.

Your animations get my imagination reeling in terms of funny scenarios which I can put my sims through, Anarcis. Thank you! Have a great week.  :)

It's funny you're coming up with creations involving the robot toilet. Upon starting my game a few weeks ago, I found my uncomfortable sim on the toilet. Apparently, she felt some relief from a toilet massage, which was a first for me to see. It did cross my mind at the time that maybe an animator would come up with the tawdry toilet machinations at some point.  I'm simply happy it's you who brought the robot toilet into the spotlight.

Your animations get my imagination reeling in terms of funny scenarios which I can put my sims through, Anarcis. Thank you! Have a great week.  :)

Aw, thank you! What a compliment!

I do try to put some things in that can play into some of the weirder aspects of the Sims. Still trying to figure out how far I can push that robot toilet...

Hi all! Just updated the file - four new animations added, previously exclusive to my Patreon!

Includes:

post-1341781-0-97241200-1493676785_thumb.gif

Lapdance 2 (for two)

The next stage after the previous 3P Lapdance. Teasing for Loveseats. Your stripper and your clients can be any gender. More stages are being worked on!

post-1341781-0-00776900-1493676748_thumb.gif

Come Together

A Climax interaction for Single and Double Beds! Mutual ejaculation - only goes MM. There are kind of few of these animations so I'm planning on doing some more in future.

post-1341781-0-17680700-1493676772_thumb.gif

Extreme Throat Workout

A request by one of my Patrons, Rhames01 - Oral for Workout Machines. Goes MF and MM.

post-1341781-0-64459500-1493676759_thumb.gif

Regular Happy Ending

A Climax stage for Massage Tables. Goes MF and MM.

If you enjoy these and would like early access to tons more, have a look at my Patreon page!

Nice, thanks for the big update! Started to pledge as well :D Good luck!

I have a question: Mess Around sounds promising, but how does it exactly work?

EDIT: seems to be a sequence for single bed, not double, amirite?

Thanks! And yeah, it's a single bed only. Single Bed seemed an interesting thing to do animations for because it's so narrow and awkward. Also, I like to put the Sims in asymmetrical positions, and have them leaning over the edges, and things like that, and you can't do those things if your animating for both single and double beds. But don't worry, there's more than enough stuff forthcoming involving double beds!

not to be creepy but i'd love to see a animation or some way to get a npc sim naked without needing to know that sim then i can use the photo booth to take a picture of em nude only way right now is make a room and change settings and painting level 10

Nice, thanks for the big update! Started to pledge as well :D Good luck!

I have a question: Mess Around sounds promising, but how does it exactly work?

EDIT: seems to be a sequence for single bed, not double, amirite?

Thanks! And yeah, it's a single bed only. Single Bed seemed an interesting thing to do animations for because it's so narrow and awkward. Also, I like to put the Sims in asymmetrical positions, and have them leaning over the edges, and things like that, and you can't do those things if your animating for both single and double beds. But don't worry, there's more than enough stuff forthcoming involving double beds!

not to be creepy but i'd love to see a animation or some way to get a npc sim naked without needing to know that sim then i can use the photo booth to take a picture of em nude only way right now is make a room and change settings and painting level 10

You mean like a voyeur type of thing? Sounds interesting, but I really only know how to do animations, so I wouldn't know how exactly to go about that.

Recently released on my Patreon: Standing Cunnilingus and Gentle Bounce!

post-1341781-0-98637800-1493802378_thumb.gif

Standing Cunnilingus

As voted for by my patrons, this is an Oral interaction for Floors that goes MF and FF.

post-1341781-0-35917700-1493802386_thumb.gif

Gentle Bounce/Gentle Bounce (Third Wheel)

A Mess Around-ish Vaginal interaction for single beds, again meant to be a bit awkward and cramped. You can invite a third person in to make it a little more awkward - a spectator at the end of the bed, perhaps curious, perhaps taking notes or something. Vaginal for Single Beds, MF/MFF/MMF.

attachicon.gifgentlebounce3p.gif

A Mess Around-ish Vaginal interaction for single beds, again meant to be a bit awkward and cramped. You can invite a third person in to make it a little more awkward - a spectator at the end of the bed, perhaps curious, perhaps taking notes or something. Vaginal for Single Beds, MF/MFF/MMF.

I don't know why but after seeing this animation I want more of those third wheel/awkward spectator animations   :D

attachicon.gifgentlebounce3p.gif

I don't know why but after seeing this animation I want more of those third wheel/awkward spectator animations   :D

There's definitely more coming. I'm trying to develop more animations that are story/relationship (however weird) specific, for gameplay purposes.

Nice job! I like this how this idea is developing B)

Glad to hear it!

Please add the Mess Around animations to double beds also!! Please?!

Hi! I'm afraid that's not very easy in most cases - those animations were made with a crappy cramped bed in mind. There's a lot of legs sticking out and hands gripping the sides that wouldn't translate to a double bed. However, I do plan on adding new Mess Around animations specifically made for Double Beds - these'll be along later.

Added today on my Patreon!

post-1341781-0-53947800-1493977268_thumb.gif

Bathory Boob Assault

As requested by my Patron DotSEA, this is a Vampiric titfuck animation filed under handjobs for floors. I've really started to gravitate towards the Vampires as bloodthirsty monsters, leaving Mortimer Goth here with an uncomfortable mix of pleasure and fear as his vampire wife's eyes roll back in her sockets in lust - and bloodlust!

Aw, thank you! What a compliment!

I do try to put some things in that can play into some of the weirder aspects of the Sims. Still trying to figure out how far I can push that robot toilet...

You're welcome, Anarcis.  :blush:

That robot toilet simply needs more buttons, levers, wingdingdillies, and fluffers in the next Maxis update to appease the animated brain. We can only hope.  :s

For those interested - a new animation has been added to my Patreon!

post-1341781-0-90143400-1494243811_thumb.gif

Lapdance 3 (for one)

A new stage for my Lapdance series. This one is for one patron and one dancer (3P version coming later). In the next part, this series going to get a bit more... handsy. As always, Teasing for Loveseats, can go MF/FM/MM/FF.