[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [21 march 2024: +20 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

Dear LL friends, I'm back - with a new free update! As you probably know by now, these animations were previously exclusive to my Patreon. If you want more and many updates per week, please consider having a look over there!

For now, here's what's new:

exhaustedafterglow.gif.5a734d2394ae14dda890c10c7088170d.gif

Exhausted Afterglow

Depicting the aftermath of some pretty physically intensive lovemaking, Exhausted Afterglow shows two or three sims after the deed, completely worn out. It's an MF/FF/MM/MMM/MMF/MFF/FFF Teasing scene for Double Beds!

powerfulpull.gif.7d1799ee4b8db92e5663a1a649280c01.gif

Powerful Pull

MF Handjob for Single and Double Beds

acloserlook.gif.e1ce844daf3ee09fbfbb110a5ab8e3ab.gif

A Closer Look

MF/FF Teasing animation for giant microscopes.

coffeecalveshugedildo.gif.995b084323b85f0b8faa8e5f33b7271d.gif

Coffee, Calves and a Huge Dildo

solo Anal interaction for Coffee Tables using Noir's Sex Toys clutter set.

couch2ps.gif.ee489c7d68c9632833073a4fca1072c7.gif

Couch Canoodling/Couch Cavorting

2x MF Vaginal for Sofas and Loveseats.

massivedildomalesolo.gif.aea9fdeff77327c2859ba27f6a49cca9.gif

Massive Dildo Male Solo

M Anal solo interaction for Single and Double Beds, uses Noir's horse dildo

phantompossession.gif.3bc597c9930994e23859498a9a9093eb.gif

Phantom Possession

It's an MMF/MFF Vaginal interaction for Double Beds, where one of the participants must be a ghost.

robocaress.gif.186f3e26aa6d206b68ae7066cf6bc1c7.gif

Robo-Caress

Teasing interaction for the robotics workshop

boobbribery.gif.92928d9357058b0f8c9c7e8e67efbfef.gif

Boob-Bribery

MF/FF Teasing for Floors

fucktrainthreesome.gif.ac08eca26d8096cb3e676259091ce165.gif

Fuck Train Threesome

MMM/MMF Anal interaction for Floors!

---

Right, enjoy!

13 hours ago, nonsumqualiseram said:

These new animations don't seem to be in the new pack. The date on the file is 6/3/2020

They're in there! As I said in the decription, these animations were previously exclusive to my Patreon, and released on there, on that date.

Hi, great work there ! I love ur animation. But i think i'm missing something here.

12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Massive Dildo Misgivings' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Double Dildo Date' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Double Dildo: Ass to Ass' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Double Dildo: Ass to Ass' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Sexy Spellcraft: Nudify! (F)' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Sexy Spellcraft: Nudify! (M)' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Massive Dildo Anal Solo' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Massive Dildo Male Solo' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Massive Dildo Male Solo' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.

I checked for many times, but i didn't see any additional requirements in ur post. Could u give me a solution ?

On 1/27/2020 at 11:41 AM, skarrd said:

I had a question about some of your animations. Some of them (gropey makeout, lurid kissing, is that a banana in your pocket) to name a few, have such a long duration (approx 6 hours of game time) to run their course. I'm noticing it's not always that long but most of the time it is. My question is, is that by design? Is that a turbo issue? (I have animation duration setting to "what the animation creator intended") I love your animations but when they last so long, it makes me want to remove the animations from my playlists because they take over the session.

I looked through this topic and if there was an answer to this, I missed it.  You can just move on to the next animation, but it is kind of a PITA.

Anarcis??

14 hours ago, merkle said:

I looked through this topic and if there was an answer to this, I missed it.  You can just move on to the next animation, but it is kind of a PITA.

Anarcis??

Ah.. so I think this is a WW issue. In WW there is a setting for the time that animation takes. One of the settings is "as the original animation creator intended" or something like that. And if I play the animation it seems to work with the proper timing. However, if I make a playlist, the same animation can take up to 6 hours of game play to finish before moving on. (and most other animations repeat at least a few times before moving on) So my guess is that the "timing for animation" settings do not apply to the playlists. I have mentioned this in the WW thread but have so far been ignored. If anyone knows how to get Turbo's attention on this it may be a quick fix.

2 hours ago, skarrd said:

Ah.. so I think this is a WW issue. In WW there is a setting for the time that animation takes. One of the settings is "as the original animation creator intended" or something like that. And if I play the animation it seems to work with the proper timing. However, if I make a playlist, the same animation can take up to 6 hours of game play to finish before moving on. (and most other animations repeat at least a few times before moving on) So my guess is that the "timing for animation" settings do not apply to the playlists. I have mentioned this in the WW thread but have so far been ignored. If anyone knows how to get Turbo's attention on this it may be a quick fix.

Ah, thanks for the tip.  I'm pretty new at WW (I played TS3 with Kinky World before this), so I haven't found all the settings yet.  It seems that Anarchis reads the thread regularly, so I thought posting here might get his attention.  Seems like something he can fix.

17 hours ago, skarrd said:

When you mentioned this issue on the WW thread, did you tag Turbodriver in your post?

He may have just not seen it, ask again and tag his username in the post.

like this= @TURBODRIVER (in case you did not know).

:)  

On 12/7/2020 at 8:24 AM, merkle said:

Anarcis??

23 hours ago, merkle said:

Ah, thanks for the tip.  I'm pretty new at WW (I played TS3 with Kinky World before this), so I haven't found all the settings yet.  It seems that Anarchis reads the thread regularly, so I thought posting here might get his attention.  Seems like something he can fix.

Hey there! Sorry for not getting back to it sooner. In short - no idea. All my animations are tied to the 0, 0, 0 coordinates of a given object so any deviation from that probably comes from the WW mod itself, not my animation pack. Hope it gets fixed soon!

On 12/6/2020 at 12:01 PM, ArchSkylar said:

Hi, great work there ! I love ur animation. But i think i'm missing something here.

12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Massive Dildo Misgivings' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Double Dildo Date' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Sexy Spellcraft: Nudify! (F)' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Sexy Spellcraft: Nudify! (M)' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.
12/06/20 15:08:04 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'Massive Dildo Anal Solo' by 'ANARCIS' missing required props.

I checked for many times, but i didn't see any additional requirements in ur post. Could u give me a solution ?

Hi, sure! The requirements were mentioned earlier in the thread when these animation were released here on LL, but I'll run through them for you:

For the Massive Dildo interactions, use this.

For the Double Dildo interactions, use this.

For the Spellcraft interactions, use this.

52 minutes ago, Anarcis said:

Hey there! Sorry for not getting back to it sooner. In short - no idea. All my animations are tied to the 0, 0, 0 coordinates of a given object so any deviation from that probably comes from the WW mod itself, not my animation pack. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Thanks for the reply, but what puzzles me is that it's only some of them.  All animations have run times listed.  Most animations, including most of yours run between 20-40 seconds, but some of yours run around 400 seconds.  There must be something different about these.  I don't know much about how these work, but they all loop, so there must be something to tell them how many times to loop.  Is there something different in this parameter?

22 hours ago, merkle said:

Thanks for the reply, but what puzzles me is that it's only some of them.  All animations have run times listed.  Most animations, including most of yours run between 20-40 seconds, but some of yours run around 400 seconds.  There must be something different about these.  I don't know much about how these work, but they all loop, so there must be something to tell them how many times to loop.  Is there something different in this parameter?

Those made before the loops were introduced generally run a length of 100 units, while those using loops generally run 50. All quite long, as they're all meant to loop indefinitely until the player chooses the next one.

Hello there again, Loverslab! It's time for a new free Update! All here previously only available on my Patreon - if you like what you see and want more, go and have a look!

For now, though, here's what's new:

aliendickabduction.gif.dc70a4c8a8ed3b53832457c72204417a.gif

Alien Dick Abduction

MF(alien) Vaginal interaction for Floors, featuring some telekinetic vaginal ufo technology and a confused abductee.

cherrypoplivestream.gif.ae5e6d3d81f4bc5150f6d3d031462280.gif

Cherry Pop Livestream

4P Vaginal interaction for Sofas and Loveseats making liberal use of camera phones. Keyed for MMMF, MMFF and MFFF

coffinmasturbator.gif.334e312ff72f08138959e2dc09d601a0.gif

Coffin Masturbator

F Handjob for Coffins.

possessivegrope.gif.1f2a24be65ad25e4de3bef1058afe8e8.gif

Possessive Grope

Teasing scene for MF, but also FM, FF and MM, where the person in control is having a conversation while simultaneously groping another sim, who remains in position. It's for most seating surfaces!

awkwardcuckold.gif.12f8989c7469cc7af41a3d70c1aabb13.gif

Awkward Cuckold

cuckolding type interaction for Sofas and Loveseats. This MFF/MMF Vaginal interaction features one sim unenthusiastically sitting in while his/her friend/girlfriend/wife is getting railed by a stranger/friend/whatever. 

flirtytalk.gif.b94f21c7fcdf42804d6d491ee5459ea1.gif

Flirty Talk

an MF/Fm/FF/MM Teasing scene for Single and Double Beds

franticbounce.gif.6654d9345f549961b7e4977721769359.gif

Frantic Bounce

MF Vaginal for Dining and Living Chairs, and Sofas and Loveseats.

handlingthepussy.gif.c116cd312dd76b624b136b62a87e2542.gif

Handling the Pussy

Handjob interaction MF/FF for Floors

sofa-anal-tour.gif.f93a34085cccf25ddad0f1131e9a7d66.gif

Sofa Anal Tour

MM/MF Anal interaction for Sofas and Loveseats.

boldfondle.gif.6016bf14a8e29e2126ee46b178b9cb4f.gif

Bold Fondle

MF/FF/MM Teasing scene for Floors featuring some bold fondling and groping for very public, very dominant interactions.

---

Right, enjoy!

On 12/9/2020 at 12:37 AM, Anarcis said:

Hi, sure! The requirements were mentioned earlier in the thread when these animation were released here on LL, but I'll run through them for you:

For the Massive Dildo interactions, use this.

For the Double Dildo interactions, use this.

For the Spellcraft interactions, use this.

The Massive Dildo in your gif looks transparent did you make that edit yourself? Because it looks different in my game :(

On 12/20/2020 at 11:52 PM, Babedibu said:

The Massive Dildo in your gif looks transparent did you make that edit yourself? Because it looks different in my game :(

No, that's just how it shows up! Aren't there any in-game color variants you could try?