[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [21 march 2024: +20 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

On 1/26/2018 at 9:40 AM, Anarcis said:

Hey LL, it's been too long. New free Update this weekend, but in the meantime, here's some stuff I've been working on

photoblow.gif

shirtoff.gif

Do these poses work with the photography money making because been looking for some stuff for a while for adult careers and money making? They look really nice :)

On 1/7/2019 at 3:55 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

Do you think some animation like this are possible?

image.png.ab15c834d1b55d1a0a62ab8942c41411.png

On 1/11/2019 at 3:56 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

Well, yes, it's me again. When i saw this picture i thought 'What about a selfsuck?'.

095.png.46fffcadfdbfb0e399a2412d1d692788.png

Hey there! Sorry for the late response! The first one - definitely! The second one - working on something like that! However, as the Patreon is quite busy, it usually takes me a while to get round to stuff!

On 1/12/2019 at 5:03 PM, Khaine2000DK said:

Do these poses work with the photography money making because been looking for some stuff for a while for adult careers and money making? They look really nice :)

Thank you! They don't, I'm afraid - they're just animations. I'm afraid I'm not much of a modder, just an animator - I wouldn't have a clue where to start!

Hey there LoversLab people! Got an Update for you - twelve new animations, previously Patreon-exclusives. If you like my stuff and want new animations every other day, have a look at my Patreon!

Let me walk you through them:

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=z09T4

Routine Pussy Checkup

MF/FF handjob for Exam Table.

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=bnANA

Discreet Toilet Blowjob

MF/MM Oraljob for Toilets.

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=DgaV5

Desirous Dicksucking

MF/MM Oraljob for Double Beds.

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=63jZz

After Hours 'Drinks' + After Hours Climax

MF Vaginal for Bars + MF Climax for Bars.

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=lxFVJ

Steamy Makeout

MF/MM/FF Teasing for Double Beds.

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=ngm6x

Hump The Pole

M/F Teasing for Azmodan's Dancing Pole.

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=1DYSG

Dance Like No-One's Watching

M/F Teasing for Floors.

1?token-time=1548633600&token-hash=PJH4V

Take Bath Together

MF/FF/MM Teasing for Baths.

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=qTI6u

Harem Rides Him

MFFFFF Vaginal for Double Beds.

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=7pfZS

"Don't worry, you can take it"

MF/MM Oraljob for Loveseats and Sofas and Living Chairs.

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=3uC7d

Pull Two On The Couch

MMF/MMM Handjob for Sofas.

- - - 

Enjoy!

5 hours ago, Anarcis said:

Thank you! They don't, I'm afraid - they're just animations. I'm afraid I'm not much of a modder, just an animator - I wouldn't have a clue where to start!

Thank you for the answer, would been great if they did. But I understand, I can't imagine any of these is very easy to do or more would probably be doing so ?

15 hours ago, ezeliastarsong said:

One of my favorite animators ❤️ love the up close shots and details :D thanks for being awesome and never stop being wicked! ❤️

That is extremely kind, thank you so much! I'll do my best!

14 hours ago, Khaine2000DK said:

Thank you for the answer, would been great if they did. But I understand, I can't imagine any of these is very easy to do or more would probably be doing so ?

Who knows, maybe someone cleverer than me will come along and make it so!

12 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you for the update Anarcis. ?

You're very welcome!

12 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

Thank you these are wonderful!!!

Way too kind!

3 hours ago, RobRossiFan said:

I cannot understand creators who posts the info that FILE is updated and we can see that it's like updated indeed here but inside ZIP we have old file from 28FEB 2018

where is update?

Снимок222.JPG

Listen, as mentioned in the update notes, these files were previously Patreon-exclusive. The original file was released then - I'm now releasing it for free on LoversLab. So while this isn't new for my patrons, it is very definitely new and updated for the LL version. This is the update. There's new animations in it, aren't there?

1 hour ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Just tried to use your new animation but only get a failure notice.

alieninspection.gif.b7ebb4c00866cf5ab7b4960696ea510b.gif      Notice01.png.d4e0b711c4835d30287c4ad16cc9760a.png

Weird! There'll be a new version on Patreon in a few hours that will probably fix this! In the meantime, make sure you have the latest version of WW, etcetera

On 1/23/2019 at 2:48 PM, Anarcis said:

Weird! There'll be a new version on Patreon in a few hours that will probably fix this! In the meantime, make sure you have the latest version of WW, etcetera

It works now if the human male starts the action but only with one female alien. I can't get the other female alien to join in. Is there something i'm doing wrong?

On 1/20/2019 at 5:08 PM, Anarcis said:

Listen, as mentioned in the update notes, these files were previously Patreon-exclusive. The original file was released then - I'm now releasing it for free on LoversLab. So while this isn't new for my patrons, it is very definitely new and updated for the LL version. This is the update. There's new animations in it, aren't there?

So you want to say that you change the file package and you can make it remain unmodified? how that?

even the file size is abs the same like from 28FEB2018 (almost a year old file and still here attached)