[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

On 2/15/2023 at 9:31 AM, Anarcis said:

I've had a look round my mod folder and I got as far as ascertaining it's one of the mods named 'latexsuit' or a variation thereof... I must've installed it years ago and can't really tell which one it actually is, or who by...

Ah well. Thanks anyhow!

On 2/12/2023 at 2:23 AM, Venderin said:

I love the fact, that You're working on tits animations. I know it is a problematic subject from modders perspective, but it was something that actually was needed for TS4 (even while I can't fully check it out, because after one update, skins of my sims are highly muscular and IDK how to deal with it ?).

Hopefully this "barrier" finally breaks ?

Doing my best, glad you enjoy it! Yes it's always frustrating but not having it at all would be worse

1 hour ago, RedHawk819 said:

Hi there Anarcis, In looking at my recent downloads of your file, I'm wondering why it shows a modified date of July 2022 when you post it's been updated in February of 2023?

That was when the Patreon version was made, which is where the animations get released first, and then after a while on here!

45 minutes ago, Anarcis said:

I'm still working on a seven-year-old save - the animating leaves little time for actually playing the game!

Yes Cassandra Goth 2014-2022 

Cassandra Goth 2022 May 2022 Cas Goth 

Okay LoversLab, time for a new free Update! There's a lot in here - if you like this sort of stuff, there's tons more animations over on my Patreon, multiple animation updates per week! Have a look!

In the meantime, here's what's new here:

image.gif.62487217a133f7573d1a1e1ea294c077.gif

Lead-in: Bedroom Eyes

As always in my quest for better Teasing interactions, I've been toying with some more long-form, non-linear context animations. It won't really be a series, more of a captaion? Anyway, 'lead-ins' will be animations best used at the front of an encounter to contextualize it, although that is of course up to you. 

In this first one Lead-in: Bedroom Eyes, one sim seduces the other calmly and sensuously from the bed, beckoning them on. The default is MF, but it works FF, FM and MM too. Teasing for Double Bed. It's longer than the gif suggests!

image.gif.b57fc69aeaf59ae98df277a1ad0c1404.gif

Farmyard F*ck 1: Glimpse of Rump

a Teasing interaction for the ANimal shed where an agricultural bit of passion is about to happen. A farm lad sees an opportunity, you know the drill. MF/MM/FF Teasing for said shed. More in the future!

image.gif.4b94cc3754d3cf392236679d21f09a82.gif

Groping and Tonguing

MF/FF Teasing for Floors, with or without clothing.

image.gif.6f23f878c1d3eaeda6d3a72b45629253.gif

Tub Enticer

a bit of teasing for the bathtub. One sim walks in on another having a bath accidentally, but she is pleasantly surprised and sexily provokes the other through the medium of breasts and the bath's edge. The other tries but fails to look away.

This being the sims and having variable breast sizes, the collision will not always be perfect, but should be near enough. Teasing for the Bathtub, MF/FF  and even MM is you can find a context for it!

image.gif.a8f5fcd013c933cfcaf9921c6c2df1ec.gif

Fingery Threesome

explains itself, more or less - it's a 3P interaction for the Double Bed, MFF/MMF An*l

image.gif.794cb1bf428bf378df1ce5190415907e.gif

Slippery Shaft Climax (4 variants!)

a neat bit of Climax interaction where the female sim uses purely external methods to help the man achieve his ultimate. It comes for both the single and the double bed, and is an MF Climax (for which you'll need Cherry_Pie's c*m mesh).

If you want to use this for foreplay, don't fret! It also comes as the non-climactic Vag*nal interaction Slippery Shaft Outercourse, also for both beds.

image.gif.9e3276574e9839ef5f52e92c957909ef.gif

Three Pole Dancers

Teasing interaction for the Wicked Dancing Pole included in WW. It does pretty much what you'd expect - I'd like to flesh out a few strip club interactions a bit more. Perhaps make dedicated male variants? Anyway, this is a FFF/MFF/MMF/MMM Teasing interaction for said pole.

image.gif.28be391c0559c8d77dcccd60ba84348d.gif

Secretarial 7: Business An*l-lysis

we progress to MF/MM An*l for the Executron desk. Not long now until the Climax!

image.gif.826dfd757964ccbbc9378469b06afb75.gif

Fiddling with Flies

a messy lead-in Teasing interaction, where two sims kiss and one clumsily tries to open the flies of the other. It's MF/FF Teasing interaction for Floors, though I'm playing to make similar interactions for other gender combinations!

image.gif.d480e1eff52c4fc2fdc6934ca28b879c.gif

Cowgirl in Control

It's an MF Vag*nal interaction for Double Beds.

image.gif.aa92ec74d4f783a9e510aabcc5ffcceb.gif

Nature Walk 1: Outside Makeout

The idea is that two sims can no longer contain themselves and, believing themselves alone, make use of the nearest picnic table.

The first stage is called Nature Walk 1: Outside Makeout and is an MF/FF/MM Teasing interaction for the picnic ytable. The idea is to make a full-progression series keyed for all gender combinations, with fitting variants.

image.gif.93141e7e4c9aef636d18f2dfdf0a97d9.gif

Werewolf 1: Sniff Her Skin

As you also may know, they do not spawn genitals, which I'm treating as a creative obstacle. There are workarounds and you may use them, but I'm trying to make the animations work even if you don't use further add-ons. You'll see once we are a few stages down.

Anyway, in this first stage, the monstrous humanoid has grabbed hold of his mortal lover and is deeply inhaling her scent, making his (or her) blood heat up. It's an MF Teasing for Floors basically, but can also be used MM and FF. As the werewolf is not recognized as a separate lifestate, this animation is basically usable by all sims. It would also work well with the werewolf's human form.

image.gif.733dfc2374eee9a4e1b651e2164b0ea1.gif

Nudge it in

MF V*ginal interaction for Double Beds that works great as a transitional interaction, leading up to (and literally into) the insertion and interaction. Sure you can find a use for it.

image.gif.907cd1b2fed394ac2765ff3620500c63.gif

Cleavage CLimax

It's an MF Climax for Double Beds, and makes use of Cherry_pie's c*m mesh!

Like with all breast-related things in the sims, your mileage will vary as far as breast shape/size and clipping issues are concerned.

image.gif.5365f8096bf676c0da258750a508d6d9.gif

Detention 1: Badly Behaved (MF)

Detention will be a series about two sims flirting in an otherwise empty classroom type of situation (although how empty it is up to you). It features one sim playfully berating a naughty sim for their bad behavior. Sooner or later, things will get physical for your college students and post-pubescents.

We're going the full gender variation road with this, so there'll be an FM variant up soon, which can then be combined into FF and MM variants.

---

Enjoy!

• Anarcis changed the title to [Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [9th march 2023: +22 NEW ANIMATIONS!]
On 3/9/2023 at 12:27 PM, Anarcis said:

Tub Enticer

Best one of this new package. Part when he boobs on the tub bought me ?

Slippery Shaft Climax (4 variants!)

Cleavage CLimax

Three Pole Dancers

These three also needs a special thanks.

On 3/16/2023 at 10:58 PM, DeadlyShadow said:

well, there is only one for the pool, i'm pretty sure. When i saw the picture it seemed to be the same. Maybe the pool isn't right?

Sometimes - not always - the game distinguishes between each colorset of an item. I'll try to check next week whether I've included each variant, that may solve it. As for the wrong pool, I doubt it - the animations really only check whether a pool ladder is involved!

8 hours ago, Anarcis said:

Sometimes - not always - the game distinguishes between each colorset of an item. I'll try to check next week whether I've included each variant, that may solve it. As for the wrong pool, I doubt it - the animations really only check whether a pool ladder is involved!

ok i'll try with different colors. I feel like i have too many animations installed, that others stop working.

On 3/18/2023 at 6:16 PM, Anarcis said:

i tried all colors and on different places, didn't work :/

On 3/20/2023 at 5:08 PM, DeadlyShadow said:

i tried all colors and on different places, didn't work :/

Strage. I assume you've checked whether there are any duplicate packages lurking around your mod folder? Do any other pool ladder interactions work?

2 hours ago, Anarcis said:

Strage. I assume you've checked whether there are any duplicate packages lurking around your mod folder? Do any other pool ladder interactions work?

yeah the other worked, but for some reason this doesn't. Also the cunnilingus animation is bugged for me. I guess i really need to clean my game.

19 hours ago, DeadlyShadow said:

yeah the other worked, but for some reason this doesn't. Also the cunnilingus animation is bugged for me. I guess i really need to clean my game.

It could possibly be an interfering mod but best to be sure. Which cunnilingus animation exactly is bugged? I'll try to replicate it.