[English] Dark Bloodline v3.0b-en01 [18 Dec 2012]

Second contract; watch Vedus get gutted by guard behind Inn, pick up holocron... no quest update, unable to proceed (Trevain no help).

Would love to give a 'thumbs up' and promote this pup (the prostitutes are fun and Etna's armor is freakin' stunning!) but I'm looking at unplugging this.

Same problem here, don't know what to do after picking up the holocron. Some hints would be very helpful. I've spent hours try to figure out what to do next.

BTW, Etna's armor is called Iron Maiden Set created by Lily, I hope she/he doesn't mind me share her/his mod around like this.

the Holcrons had the script bugged, I fixed in mine. also the script was bugged on the love letter, which would not allow you to leave the roon sence you did not get and update ( Although 25% of the time the love note just might have worked, the same with the Holocrons, a slower system would have had a better chance of passing those bugs ).  I fixed those too.

But am puzzeled at the invincible demon, when I go to get Hatin in his shack.  I just don't understand what I am doing wrong there.

Okay I got it this script, it was one of those, might work, and might not. The on active was below the Gamemode, and they had a timer in side and else statement. I mean this can work, but it can fail too, or that has been my finding.

Older systems were slower, and thing's you could get away with on them, are not so safe now.

here is script that was getting me hammered, I completely re structured it.

scn zFakeRageScript

;Galgat I completely redid this
;I did not like the way they
;did it It kept killing me
;and the timer just could not start

short istart
short inir
float itimer

Begin OnActivate Player        

;zFakeRageEsRef.disable
    zInvincDemon01ref.enable
    zInvincDemon01ref.startcombat player
    message "I feel great danger!", 15
    set istart to 1

end

begin GameMode

if istart == 0
    return
endif

if inir == 0
        set itimer to 30
        set inir to 1
    endif

if itimer > 0
        set itimer to itimer - getSecondsPassed
    else
        SetStage zBHOrder242Q 130
        player.movetomarker zBHMyBedMarker
        zFakeRageEsRef.disable
    endif  

end

I was in a hurry, so could move on ( so is not real stream lined, but now should always function ), but if anyone happens to have the problem I had when entering Hatin's House. this should get you back in the game. just copy and past it into that script in your Enhanced CS, not the orignal CS.. it just will not do with newer Plug in's

Maybe should have used

set itimer to itimer - 1 * getSecondsPassed

as that would have given a much smoother timer sequence, but your time there would have been longer..LOL  I wanted Out :)

other than the ones i have already fixed, the only other one, which was unfinished, and I fixed so would finish so far was when the ghost person sent you into the ether world.  I redid enough so it was finishable.

I will probablly fix the hookers to allow female clients next.

I actually have crashed only once ( not that the quests have not hung up, where I had to stop and re script a bit, but they did not cause a CTD ), it has been a very stable mod for me, except for the Translation bug's and the few poor scripting choices I have also fixed.  The rapists on the road, seem much more stable, and bug free than true crime, and I do like the translators choice of text in most of those as well.

I also fixed the clothing textures to have oily skin, that tinned look is very disturbing to look at ( for me ).. and tweaked a few other things I did not like.

Will probablly play with it some, I do not like his use of tokens for the sex act, but it preforms well for what he had intended at the time.  And there is nothing wrong with that way of calling the acts, I do it some also. but with LoversPK it is not as valid a way of doing it.

I fix mods as I play them.. and I have the last scroll Contract in my hand now.  so I am not quite finished with the quest line.

What I am saying is I actually like the idea, and most of the implimentation very much, It is nice to play someone else's mod ( complete mod, not a rehash of someone else's ) once in awhile, gives me a fresh prespective.

Yes I just finished it ( and kept all quest's intact Howbe it the Ether one is not I think totally finished It is finished to the end of there Quest stages ), had to fix several more script error's, some were caused by improper spacing when translated, and some were actual No, NO's in script.

Dumb things like

Ref.Moveto WhereEver
Set Short to 1

This will almost always fail, must place the moveto at bottom ( Moveto acts like a return a lot of time's and every thing below it will not happen.)

should be like this.

Set Short to 1
Ref.Moveto WhereEver

There were some other minor issue's, but for the most part very solid. I think before translated it was probablly very stable in the original language ( except for 4 or 5 Script violations I found, but these would have worked for some people, and failed for others ).

CPU's are much faster now, and script's must be tighter than they use to be, things that the latency of the system would let you get by with a few years ago, don't fly so well now.

It seems very stable for me now.

Every one understand you have to have all the Archive file's to get this one to work. Just the ESP is not enough, With out all the Meshes, and textures, it will crash almost every time you try to enter a city, and in many other random locations.

Also this one is very hard, don't jump in with a newbee character and expect anything to be easy, the Ether quest's get really tough, and there is a time when all your gear is removed that is very tough also.

A newbee character might have a tough time in some locations.

Here is the ESP I just tweaked enough to finish all the quest lines with.. I wish I had added a few more Quest Marker's I did add a couple of the tougher ones, but there is one other i wish I had added.

Edited i removed this ESP for space, as the other one should be the same with the extra Futa play with hookers in it.

here is a version I redid that allows the female character to use the hookers. I just duplicated the dialog for the male, and changed to female, also did a little dialog changes to make the exchange seem somewhat normal in a world where futa action is the norm..LOL.

No change to male action it should all still be the same.  and your character is always the futa Girl. Did this quickly but I tested some, and seems pretty solid.

Probably needs a little more dialog work, I did it fast. I like having all options for my character..lol

DarkBloodline.esp

Vopal, and I put Odema as Author, and Vopal as translator in the Info box of the ESP Oh and I just reuploaded that esp, I did a little more dialog change, nothing major, but gender specific fixes in a few places.

I have fix, all quest line bugs I found, and streamlined a few messed up script's. I finished all mainline quests with this one. The Ether is a tough quest, but I have made it finishable. you can either do the fight, and kill the invincible demon, or if your quick once you have the necklace, and sword, you can just click the orb in the center and finish it. Once you start combat there though, you have to finish before you can click the orb.

This is the second time you enter the realm, after speaking to the fellow in anvil. I hope is not to much spoiler in that.

@galgat now I have a reason to replay the mod ! I got stuck on the demon part previously, it was practically invincible. It kept regenerating health and not to mention the insane combat behavior and damage it was dealing. I ended up cheating my way out, because even the "kill" console command did not make the quest advance. I simply teleported ("player.coc") out and gave up. It was pretty close to the end anyway, right ?

Regardless, I will play it again now! Thanks a lot. :)

@galgat now I have a reason to replay the mod ! I got stuck on the demon part previously, it was practically invincible. It kept regenerating health and not to mention the insane combat behavior and damage it was dealing. I ended up cheating my way out, because even the "kill" console command did not make the quest advance. I simply teleported ("player.coc") out and gave up. It was pretty close to the end anyway, right ?

Whoops... Double post :(

That demon is still a pain in the butt, and the Ether place is tough, that stupid flame puzzle I almost redid it, and deleted that wall in the way. The clue is or to me was so creptic...

if combat starts after you get the Necklace, and sword, your screwed until you kill is. but if you have the right stuff equiped it will go down.

Then touch the orb, and leave.. but if combat does not start, you will be lucky, just touch the orb, and leave, and the quest is finished.

The first time you encounter the Invincible demon it is invincible, just run, stay alive 30 sec, and you get ported out to safty..Yeah.. I had to re work that script too, it was bugged.

I could have, but did not close the ether Quest down after gathering the necklace, and sword, and escaping the Ether place ( reason I thought if it was ever updated your save might allow you to continue as long as it was not closed).

you will be back there after the terrible raping, and beating you take from the masked Evil dude's ( but nothing to do with the invincible Demon).

That part was bugged too, I had to fix some of the scripting there as well, and there scripts for joining the red and blue Items you get were bugged too, I fixed those. but after that other than some terrible clues for finding advances in the quest line, ( there should have been more Quest markers used, or gave better clue's ) I did add a few Quest markers, but I should have added more I think.

Also I was afraid I had like totally lost all my items in that one spot. Be sure you look for a chest just before you resque the Girl's in the bottom of that masked Evil Dude's place.

something else I did, if a hermit ask's you to get some stuff, look around the DH head quarters. I guess is sort of a cheat, but I hate running all over the place trying to remember where some of those Items are at...

Vopal, and I put Odema as Author, and Vopal as translator in the Info box of the ESP Oh and I just reuploaded that esp, I did a little more dialog change, nothing major, but gender specific fixes in a few places.

I have fix, all quest line bugs I found, and streamlined a few messed up script's. I finished all mainline quests with this one. The Ether is a tough quest, but I have made it finishable. you can either do the fight, and kill the invincible demon, or if your quick once you have the necklace, and sword, you can just click the orb in the center and finish it. Once you start combat there though, you have to finish before you can click the orb.

This is the second time you enter the realm, after speaking to the fellow in anvil. I hope is not to much spoiler in that.

I assume you edited the Vorpal translated plugin, yes? 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/707-english-dark-bloodline-v30b-en01-18-dec-2012/page-4?do=findComment&comment=497390

I wish someone could make similar fix but only for Vorpal translation. Vorpal translation is not based on translator machine. He translated the text himself.

Yes Nepro that is the one I used, and it is the one I edited.

EDITED

***** I am In Vorpals thread, I would not place someone else's Translated ESP in his thread. I did this only to help. I made sure the ESP has the Author as Odema and the Ver: 3.0b-en01 Translated by Vorpal is in the ESP INFO so that all know it is His translation.

I thought many who play Female characters would like to also be able to use the Hookers, and there were problems with some the scripts that needed fixing.  I tried very hard not to mess up anything.

For me it plays fine, I have not had a CTD except once when I was working my way through the scripts, and Quests while playing the Mod. In order to better understand what was suppose to happen.

This is My load order. I have way over 300 mod's in my Data folder, but I do not run any that I am not actively playing. So My conditions may be far different from yours, as I always keep as small a load order as I am comfortable with.

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  Tag_Armorseller.esp
07  Crowded Bruma.esp
08  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
09  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0A  playble_armors.esp
0B  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
0C  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0D  DLCOrrery.esp
0E  DLCThievesDen.esp
0F  DLCVileLair.esp
10  DLCSpellTomes.esp
11  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
12  Knights.esp
13  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
14  babehair_EV.esp
15  Finder4.esp
16  ExWearUndies.esp
17  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
18  Rosana.esp
19  Seductress Armour.esp
1A  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
1B  BlackLuster.esp
1C  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1D  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1E  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1F  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
20  ColourWheelSexyFemaleNPCRealWalk.esp
21  TagsYinYang.esp
22  Chain it!.esp
23  Streamline 3.1.esp
24  LoversLight.esp
25  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
26  LoversBed.esp
27  RealWalk.esp
28  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
29  LoversRaperSgalgat02.esp
2A  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
2B  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp
2C  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
2D  DarkBloodline.esp  [Version 3.0b-en01]
2E  AirOC04 Vat.esp
2F  SetBody.esp
30  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
31  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3A  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3C  Real_Mannequin.esp
3D  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
3E  LoversCreature.esp
3F  LoversMB2.esp
40  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
41  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
42  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
43  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

I hope works well for those that wish to play it.

I had the same problem with the demon the 2nd time (I played icecold's patched version, which I think is based off of Varenne's translation).  My character was level 2 or 3, very weak.  I ended up changing her offset in the CS from +15 to +5 over PC level, and setting the game difficultly to 0%  :D  She still managed to destroy my character's cuirass and greaves before she went down.

I updated My redone ESP again, Many little script fixes, but most you would never notice. Message boxes that would not appear because they were Not spaced right.

Main thing is sense the main line "Wraith Curse Quest" was not completely finished you would even though having killed the invincible Demon, or clicked the red ball and got out, and finished the quest in my version, you have that option"If your QUICK", or you can fight it.

the wraith would continue to build, and you would have to kill every day to keep it down.

I could have just disabled the Quest, that was easy, he has a global equiped to that. But I wanted to keep the power of the Wraith. so I fixed it where the wraith Curse does not build each day. and you can have the perks of the Wraith Curse, without the pentalties.

Of course Females will still be able to use the hooker's, just like the men ( something I fixed earlier ) . and I have I think cleared up a few more bug's I found. should not invalidate your saveGame, and even if you have wraith Build up in your current save game, wait a day and it should all be removed.

for me the quest's "letter in Silver" & "Holograms" & " third visit to Ether realm". all run smoothly.

Here is Updated Plugin again. You must have the Archive files from Odema's web sight, then use this ESP

***   Maybe Varpal who seem's very Able to speak Russian could ask him nicely, and get permission to post the Archive's, or link to them from here.***

This is Odema's Mod, and Vorpals translation, I may have tweaked a few dialog lines here, and there.

I am only trying to help them clear out the minor bugs that were giving it trouble. and i hope make it a bit more enjoyable

****EDITED****

Sorry But I missed a little tweak I needed to do, and fixed it, and had to re upload this, so you might want to re download it.

I did not set a fail safe in case someone had managed to allow Wraith curse to exceed level 2 and reach level three. This would only effect people who had been playing it on and earlier Save Game {and that had allowed the wraith curse to exceed level 3 with out killing enough}.

was No problem if you started from scratch with a new game.

***Edited again Carrot, and corn Masturbate spells***

I have managed to get the Carrot, and corn Masturbate spells to work right now. I renamed the Masturbate spell to Masturbate DarkBloodLine, so as not to be so confused with MB2 spell. I have had hang ups sometime's with MB2 Masturbate, but for me not often (They use totally different animations, and scripting, and should in no way conflict, but I may have missed something). I added cum shots to all the Darkbloodline animations, as Odema never added them. I think it makes them much better.

Was a pain to fix it not so much the coding, but the number of fixes I had to do. It was again mostly spacing problems. some of the re spacing I did was not needed, but I find it more proper, and easier to read, so I fixed more spacing problems than were actually needed, for my own reasons.

For the Cumshots to work you will have to have Lovers3dOrgasm.esp installed it does not need to be active, but I used the .nif files from its folder "Oblivion/Data/Meshes/3dcum" so if you do not have them no cum shot when your Girl plays with the Carrot, or Corn ( and it might even CTD).

For me they are working fine, I will leave the first Upload here for awhile in case this one does not work right for you. **Edit**Nepro says the most recent file is on the left,**/Edit** I did not want to rename them.**Edit** However the latest file with the fixed Masturbate, when you read the Info doc, you see when you open file in CS informs you that the Masturbate has been added, the other one will say nothing about it.**/Edit**

The Male ones should work as well, but I have not way to test them, and I did not add sperm shots to them.

This is My Load order for playing this.

Masters for: DarkBloodlineA02.ess

00  Oblivion.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  Tag_Armorseller.esp
07  Crowded Bruma.esp
08  Crowded Cheydinhal.esp
09  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
0A  Crowded Chorrol.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  playble_armors.esp
0D  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
0E  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0F  DLCOrrery.esp
10  DLCThievesDen.esp
11  DLCVileLair.esp
12  DLCSpellTomes.esp
13  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
14  Knights.esp
15  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
16  babehair_EV.esp
17  Finder4.esp
18  ExWearUndies.esp
19  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
1A  Rosana.esp
1B  Seductress Armour.esp
1C  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
1D  BlackLuster.esp
1E  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1F  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
20  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
21  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
22  ColourWheelSexyFemaleNPCRealWalk.esp
23  TagsYinYang.esp
24  Chain it!.esp
25  Streamline 3.1.esp
26  LoversLight.esp
27  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
28  LoversBed.esp
29  RealWalk.esp
2A  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2B  LoversRaperSgalgat02.esp
2C  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
2D  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp
2E  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
2F  DarkBloodline.esp  [Version 3.0b-en01]
30  AirOC04 Vat.esp
31  SetBody.esp
32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3C  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3E  Real_Mannequin.esp
3F  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
40  LoversCreature.esp
41  LoversMB2.esp
42  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
43  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
44  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
45  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

DarkBloodline.esp

DarkBloodline.esp

I just hope I am not bothering anyone by working on it. I just wanted to make it more playable, and hopefully more fun. If I knew it would be alright I could probably start extending the contract's and increase the quest's..extending play of it as i got time.

But I really suck at dual dialog's as in both genders.. for me they are a pain to keep straight

I will try to contact Vorpal, and make sure he has no objections, and try to find some way to check with Odema for the same reason's.

If all is good,( I will open a new thread, to post in, and begin ) and I am not side tracted by my familly troubles again, I will get started on it. But it will take some time even after that. I sort of need a diversion from my other 2 mod's I am actively working on. I have sort of gotten hung up with plot extending idea's on both of them. some things I wanted to do, just are not working for me in them, and I have been stalled.

A change of Mod might be good, and help me to get new idea's for my other mods.

I updated My redone ESP again, Many little script fixes, but most you would never notice. Message boxes that would not appear because they were Not spaced right.

Main thing is sense the main line "Wraith Curse Quest" was not completely finished you would even though having killed the invincible Demon, or clicked the red ball and got out, and finished the quest in my version, you have that option"If your QUICK", or you can fight it.

the wraith would continue to build, and you would have to kill every day to keep it down.

I could have just disabled the Quest, that was easy, he has a global equiped to that. But I wanted to keep the power of the Wraith. so I fixed it where the wraith Curse does not build each day. and you can have the perks of the Wraith Curse, without the pentalties.

Of course Females will still be able to use the hooker's, just like the men ( something I fixed earlier ) . and I have I think cleared up a few more bug's I found. should not invalidate your saveGame, and even if you have wraith Build up in your current save game, wait a day and it should all be removed.

for me the quest's "letter in Silver" & "Holograms" & " third visit to Ether realm". all run smoothly.

Here is Updated Plugin again. You must have the Archive files from Odema's web sight, then use this ESP

***   Maybe Varpal who seem's very Able to speak Russian could ask him nicely, and get permission to post the Archive's, or link to them from here.***

This is Odema's Mod, and Vorpals translation, I may have tweaked a few dialog lines here, and there.

I am only trying to help them clear out the minor bugs that were giving it trouble. and i hope make it a bit more enjoyable

****EDITED****

Sorry But I missed a little tweak I needed to do, and fixed it, and had to re upload this, so you might want to re download it.

I did not set a fail safe in case someone had managed to allow Wraith curse to exceed level 2 and reach level three. This would only effect people who had been playing it on and earlier Save Game {and that had allowed the wraith curse to exceed level 3 with out killing enough}.

was No problem if you started from scratch with a new game.

***Edited again Carrot, and corn Masturbate spells***

I have managed to get the Carrot, and corn Masturbate spells to work right now. I renamed the Masturbate spell to Masturbate DarkBloodLine, so as not to be so confused with MB2 spell. I have had hang ups sometime's with MB2 Masturbate, but for me not often (They use totally different animations, and scripting, and should in no way conflict, but I may have missed something). I added cum shots to all the Darkbloodline animations, as Odema never added them. I think it makes them much better.

Was a pain to fix it not so much the coding, but the number of fixes I had to do. It was again mostly spacing problems. some of the re spacing I did was not needed, but I find it more proper, and easier to read, so I fixed more spacing problems than were actually needed, for my own reasons.

For the Cumshots to work you will have to have Lovers3dOrgasm.esp installed it does not need to be active, but I used the .nif files from its folder "Oblivion/Data/Meshes/3dcum" so if you do not have them no cum shot when your Girl plays with the Carrot, or Corn ( and it might even CTD).

For me they are working fine, I will leave the first Upload here for awhile in case this one does not work right for you. should be the second file in the list I believe, I did not want to rename them. But the info folder with the working Masturbate, informs you I have added it.

The Male ones should work as well, but I have not way to test them, and I did not add sperm shots to them.

This is My Load order for playing this.

Masters for: DarkBloodlineA02.ess

00  Oblivion.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  Tag_Armorseller.esp
07  Crowded Bruma.esp
08  Crowded Cheydinhal.esp
09  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
0A  Crowded Chorrol.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  playble_armors.esp
0D  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
0E  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0F  DLCOrrery.esp
10  DLCThievesDen.esp
11  DLCVileLair.esp
12  DLCSpellTomes.esp
13  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
14  Knights.esp
15  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
16  babehair_EV.esp
17  Finder4.esp
18  ExWearUndies.esp
19  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
1A  Rosana.esp
1B  Seductress Armour.esp
1C  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
1D  BlackLuster.esp
1E  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1F  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
20  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
21  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
22  ColourWheelSexyFemaleNPCRealWalk.esp
23  TagsYinYang.esp
24  Chain it!.esp
25  Streamline 3.1.esp
26  LoversLight.esp
27  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
28  LoversBed.esp
29  RealWalk.esp
2A  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2B  LoversRaperSgalgat02.esp
2C  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
2D  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp
2E  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
2F  DarkBloodline.esp  [Version 3.0b-en01]
30  AirOC04 Vat.esp
31  SetBody.esp
32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3C  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3E  Real_Mannequin.esp
3F  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
40  LoversCreature.esp
41  LoversMB2.esp
42  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
43  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
44  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
45  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

The most recently updated plugin is on the left side? :D

I am confused because both plugins have the same name. :D

Yes I gave oily skin to most all the clothing, as it is my favorite look for my character.  This is and easy, but time consumming fix with NifSkope. But I just hate the washed out look that most people leave in there clothing textures so I fix it.  To me that washed out texture looks sickly. But it is a personal taste thing.

Reason there is skin difference is that most clothing items add parts of the body to them to keep from clipping. The lowerbody, upperbody, feet, hands.

Problem is that what ever Ambient,Difused,Specular, or Emissive coloring they have on there skins is carried with there new clothing or Armor Nif file, also there Glossiness setting. these are what determine you shine, density, and mixing of the different lighting effects in the game.

And these are what you have to change to effect or gain Oily skin,( or flat bland skin or make them shiny, dull, ) whatever that many must like because normally it seems only .Nif files from the far east seem to take these into account ( But not many of those ), and make changes to them, it seems just from my downloading experience that western, and European artist's seem to overlook these or don't consider them.

For Oily Skin the standard is Applyed to the "NiMaterialProperty" Block

Ambient color: .930, .830, .810

Diffused Color: .930, .830, .810

Specular Color: 0, 0, 0

Emissive Color: 0, 0, 0

Glossiness: 100.0000

I only apply the oily skin to the Skin of the character normally, never, well almost never the clothing, sometimes I do to give the clothing a vinol look.

And yes it is and easy setting to do in nifSkope, but it is time consumming if you have a lot of skin's to do ( took me forever to figure out the right settings to get the exact look of oily skin), I post how somewhere on here, where someone was asking what to do to get the oily skin. They were having clothing miss matches, and such.. gee It may have been at the old wolflore sight...things run together a lot, this is the fourth Adult Bethesda modding Forum I have been part of.

• 1 month later...

Mad God:  I just finished Dark Bloodlines last night.  See spoiler:

1. According to icecold29's hints in the patch download here, contract 273 is the last quest of the mod.  You can use the scroll in his patched .esp to lift the curse since there is presently no way to get rid of it.

2.  On the 2nd visit, the bandits were not hostile to my PC either. I killed them before venturing further and saving the girls.  They only got hostile once I attacked them, which made things easier.

3. icecold29's walk through doesn't indicate a 2nd recapture is possible.  The quest is pretty long as it is, I'd be surprised if you could be recaptured.  The empty cell is maybe where they kept the dead girl?

dragenx:  Don't know if you still need help:

The 1st love letter is between the khajiit's chest and the rug; it should be directly in front of your PC's feet if you are standing in front of the chest. It's a crumpled piece of paper, rather difficult to see.  The 2nd is behind a cabinet and looks like a regular folded letter with a red seal.

Never mind got it

I found the letter but went I click on it nothing happen can't pick it up the first one

Edited by dragenx
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/10/2013 at 10:53 AM, treekiller12585 said:

I guess I should stick with true crime because there is no way I could download meshes and  textures.

On 12/10/2013 at 12:54 PM, fejeena said:

You must  be registered at gamesource.ru

Has anyone thought of doing something rather unorthodox like... oh, I dunno.... uploading the Meshes and Textures from gamesource.ru into the Download Manager here?  Or is there something in that site saying 'Don't Upload Anywhere Else" ?