Fair Haven

Guest ffabris

Guest ffabris

I just tested with and without the slave cell, and cannot reproduce either. Thanks for reporting, Karl. :)

@GameLover: No idea what to suggest here. The interior is 100% vanilla Skyrim (the structure, that is). It is a direct copy of the Sovngarde interior. Do you use any mods that change architecture, perhaps?

I have another request. Could you strip out the noisy giant Bar b Que and the tables in the center space and create a large open area with more carpet, pillows, Idle markers or whatever possible? Room for dancing and hitting the random sex hotkey without half the folks humping half in and under the tables and benches. You would deserve Sovingard for your trials! Thanks again!

I just tested with and without the slave cell, and cannot reproduce either. Thanks for reporting, Karl. :)

@GameLover: No idea what to suggest here. The interior is 100% vanilla Skyrim (the structure, that is). It is a direct copy of the Sovngarde interior. Do you use any mods that change architecture, perhaps?

Hey all ;)

Ya, I looked through the comments prior and saw nobody mention such an issue, so I knew it seemed only relevant to my particular game install choices....hence my query to you all for any ideas.

- Yes... I also have the slave cell installed.

- Yes, I run a very heavily modded game @ max esp/esm.

- And yes, many packages I have installed change architecture, flora etc, etc.

Damn it :(

When I have some time, I'll play around with things. I've heard some grass type mods could cause this issue so I shall start with those type of mods I have.

If I figure it out, I shall report back so you all will know the issue that caused such a thing to happen.

Thanks guys for the input.

• 1 month later...

May I ask another question? Maybe this is not the place for it.

I've uploaded a mod that changed all the clothing in Skyrim. Is there a way to have the mod active through "additem" only? I wanted to have a couple of my followers in those pieces instead of all of Skyrim.

Guest ffabris

If a mod changes all instances of (for example) common clothing, then it will apply to all NPCs that wear that type of item, as you describe. No way to easily change that. You would have to edit the mod and change it such that it doesn't replace an existing item, but rather adds a new one.

• 1 year later...

You are a genius of sexlab.
The mod you created is very famous
I like the House of Man and the Solitude Men's Club.
One thing that I think is a shame is this....
The strip script in your mod's pool works but I am disappointed
Sexy girls do not take stockings and skirt off.
I wonder when this problem can be solved.

Fair Haven is also a nice swimming pool.
But sexy women have forgotten to take off some clothes. ^0^

Of course, in the solitude Man' club bath, There,

women forget to take off and wear tights, costumes and baths.