Desperate For Stable Play and Sexlab Fun

CarmelPop12

All files hidden this way will have .mohidden at the end of them so that helps when troubleshooting lol.. 

Right, First things first... you say your laptop is at 87%  .... What are it's specs?  You may need to try some ini tweaks to give more time to run.  Also describe the lag for meh... It could be something as simple as adding a line to the ini to make it run border / borderless .. ( I can't remember the exact solution but I know where to find it to be more specific but it is only a possible solution for stuttering) I know  you mentioned it earlier, the type of lag ... but since we are now focusing on it; the devil is in the details.

As for the skeleton - There are rare occasions when you will want to overwrite the skeleton of xpmse but ... those cases are extremely rare. The ALL in one will overwrite at least two skeletons - werewolf and draugr from xpmse and that is ok.  The author of the all in one is actively working on it so the skeletons are up to date.  In most cases though it is not a good idea to let the skeletons be overwritten by mods because the skeleton may not be the extended skeleton or it might be an out dated skeleton and this can cause HUGE problems. MO excels here because you can do the trick to hide the skeleton in which ever mod and not have to worry bout losing, or re-installing the original mod, or mess with mod order. 

Right the question of why CBBE works or it doesn't comes down to the simple concept that it is not really working at all. All armors marked as cbbe use the cbbe body asset in the armor itself. The skin and body you see under the armor is not YOUR body. CBBE can get very close to appearance of UNPB but it all depends on how the armor was made. If it is set up to be 100% weight all the time then every time you don that armor it will be as if you are 100%  on the weight slider, and CBBE is a bit more curvy than UNPB, especially at higher weights. 

The more the armor covers the less you actually see of the body asset used by the armor Author, the less noticeable the difference is between your body and the body in the armor. 

Now  I am going to try and simplify the answer - The armors use a body mesh when they are made and that is what your actually seeing when you don the armor, it will have different weight scale and shape most of the time. Generally that is why it is Ideal to use armors that match your body type. Hope that helps you understand!

Edit: I started using armors with body slide because if I use The racemenu morph option then no matter what I make my character look like at creation the Armors will automatically adhere to the sliders set and thus... magically fit my characters, and the npcs ^.^

As long as if your using bodyslide's racemenu morph tick box next to batch build... This creates a Tri file for the armor. 

All files hidden this way will have .mohidden at the end of them so that helps when troubleshooting lol.. 

Right, First things first... you say your laptop is at 87%  .... What are it's specs?  You may need to try some ini tweaks to give more time to run.  Also describe the lag for meh... It could be something as simple as adding a line to the ini to make it run border / borderless .. ( I can't remember the exact solution but I know where to find it to be more specific but it is only a possible solution for stuttering) I know  you mentioned it earlier, the type of lag ... but since we are now focusing on it; the devil is in the details.

As for the skeleton - There are rare occasions when you will want to overwrite the skeleton of xpmse but ... those cases are extremely rare. The ALL in one will overwrite at least two skeletons - werewolf and draugr from xpmse and that is ok.  The author of the all in one is actively working on it so the skeletons are up to date.  In most cases though it is not a good idea to let the skeletons be overwritten by mods because the skeleton may not be the extended skeleton or it might be an out dated skeleton and this can cause HUGE problems. MO excels here because you can do the trick to hide the skeleton in which ever mod and not have to worry bout losing, or re-installing the original mod, or mess with mod order. 

Right the question of why CBBE works or it doesn't comes down to the simple concept that it is not really working at all. All armors marked as cbbe use the cbbe body asset in the armor itself. The skin and body you see under the armor is not YOUR body. CBBE can get very close to appearance of UNPB but it all depends on how the armor was made. If it is set up to be 100% weight all the time then every time you don that armor it will be as if you are 100%  on the weight slider, and CBBE is a bit more curvy than UNPB, especially at higher weights. 

The more the armor covers the less you actually see of the body asset used by the armor Author, the less noticeable the difference is between your body and the body in the armor. 

Now  I am going to try and simplify the answer - The armors use a body mesh when they are made and that is what your actually seeing when you don the armor, it will have different weight scale and shape most of the time. Generally that is why it is Ideal to use armors that match your body type. Hope that helps you understand!

Edit: I started using armors with body slide because if I use The racemenu morph option then no matter what I make my character look like at creation the Armors will automatically adhere to the sliders set and thus... magically fit my characters, and the npcs ^.^

As long as if your using bodyslide's racemenu morph tick box next to batch build... This creates a Tri file for the armor. 

This laptop is the bear minimum requirement for skyrim if I remember correctly though in the past I've never had issues running it on here or even modded. I honestly think its kicken the dirt here soon. In game it lags in places like whiterun city, in battle, riding horses, its a freezey lag like it shutters making it difficult to get good response out of it. My control to game response it very slow I'll try unsheathing my weapon like 4 times and nothing happens I've taken to using not the controller trigger button but the x button instead since it works better. The controller is fairly new too. So it really shouldn't matter which button is being pushed. Certain area's obviously run better than others. My computer used to never do this.

This is what I think may be the problem. So You know I'm not a bad girl> I've paid my dues...

In all honesty I have bought skyrim for ps3 xbox and pc  and also played on a hacked pc copy for a while to test differences on computer ram usage. In all honesty I think its the fact the I'm running mo steam and skyrim at the same time. If I use nmm install my stuff and just use steam to run my game I still get lag but not as bad as I am now and the cpu is more at 60%. If I run a hacked non steam copy not run steam install mods through nmm I can keep my computer around 40% cpu usage and that's with playing music in the background. I think this poor computer can't handle running to many memory intensive programs.

Edit: I haven't really had time to explore past whiterun and iverstead (Mainline)

post-381909-0-23669900-1482548599_thumb.png

Hmm it also sounds like you might be suffering some papyrus backlog.  There are ini tweaks you can do if you haven't already to give it a little more room. 

I lag at the start of any combat but I have like 30 mods to change / enhance magic and so forth I figure its prolly natural. I can't say its your laptop because if the control responds better than a key press then its not exactly input lag.

I also think its less cpu ( though that is a pretty old cpu ) and more RAM at this point at 4g ram.  I can't see your G card in the screenshot so... that is probably playing a part with vram buffering. 

The thing with more populated areas in the game means that the computer has to track more.. it can be effected by CPU here just as much as anything else because while they are graphical intities the cpu calculates responses and movements based on a per unit scenario .. in short, the more npcs moving around the more the cpu has to work.

With that said.. there still maybe ways we can lessen the lag but I am inclined to believe we won't be able to get rid of it all. ( it is skyrim ... can you get rid of all the lag from scripts? lmao ). 

The first step is to tell me if you have added any papyrus edits to your Inis. In fact, It might helpful to know if you are running Crash Fixes, Enboost, or any form of memory allocator too.

Hmm it also sounds like you might be suffering some papyrus backlog.  There are ini tweaks you can do if you haven't already to give it a little more room. 

I lag at the start of any combat but I have like 30 mods to change / enhance magic and so forth I figure its prolly natural. I can't say its your laptop because if the control responds better than a key press then its not exactly input lag.

I also think its less cpu ( though that is a pretty old cpu ) and more RAM at this point at 4g ram.  I can't see your G card in the screenshot so... that is probably playing a part with vram buffering. 

The thing with more populated areas in the game means that the computer has to track more.. it can be effected by CPU here just as much as anything else because while they are graphical intities the cpu calculates responses and movements based on a per unit scenario .. in short, the more npcs moving around the more the cpu has to work.

With that said.. there still maybe ways we can lessen the lag but I am inclined to believe we won't be able to get rid of it all. ( it is skyrim ... can you get rid of all the lag from scripts? lmao ). 

The first step is to tell me if you have added any papyrus edits to your Inis. In fact, It might helpful to know if you are running Crash Fixes, Enboost, or any form of memory allocator too.

lol I just had a bug come up possibly a corrupt save now I go through a load door and vath firehall loses his hair he went bald. Bald hair glitch.

All I have is onboard graphics card.

Patches and such:

Paputil

Net immerse override

skse ini settings pre downloaded for lazy users it does the clearinvalid and raises the memory allocation

crash fixes

brawl bug fix newest

vampire skin fix

jcontainers

collision fix with better fireball spell (LOVE IT)

mark sexlab string fix

any required mods for sexlab addons to run

Can't handle enb anything makes my game and computer run like dogsh**

Is it going to hurt me to uninstall a few mods and go back to a clean save and start fresh? I just feel like ever since I came over here I can't get a stable game :/ sadface.

edit ahahah I learned how to make a parent file/add master file to a mod I got high heel sounds working DROOOLS! TES%EDIT YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!

What happened this time for the unstable game comment?

The bald hair glitch is not a corrupt save problem. 

Modern Brawl fix is the newest .. the normal brawl fix is so outdated it is kind of buggy.  Use this one I think .. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77465/?

It won't hurt you at all if you plan to have a fresh game. Most of the time authors will tell you it can work with games in progress but a fresh start is better. 

Now if you plan to clean your save that should work.. .but it really depends on the mods your removing as well. If a bald follower is your only problem then your game ( besides the lag issues ) is pretty stable. 

The papyrus tweaks I was mentioning are here, I use Groov's myself... though.. I am thinking of trying the STEP guide to see if anything changes.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23164-show-me-your-papyrus-tweaksconfigurations/

And here is the step guide's input on papyrus tweaks ( including where to put em lol)

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide_talk:Troubleshooting

This could help...

EDIT: And since you use MO the tweaks would go in your profile skyrim.ini

What happened this time for the unstable game comment?

The bald hair glitch is not a corrupt save problem. 

Modern Brawl fix is the newest .. the normal brawl fix is so outdated it is kind of buggy.  Use this one I think .. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77465/?

It won't hurt you at all if you plan to have a fresh game. Most of the time authors will tell you it can work with games in progress but a fresh start is better. 

Now if you plan to clean your save that should work.. .but it really depends on the mods your removing as well. If a bald follower is your only problem then your game ( besides the lag issues ) is pretty stable. 

The papyrus tweaks I was mentioning are here, I use Groov's myself... though.. I am thinking of trying the STEP guide to see if anything changes.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23164-show-me-your-papyrus-tweaksconfigurations/

And here is the step guide's input on papyrus tweaks ( including where to put em lol)

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide_talk:Troubleshooting

This could help...

EDIT: And since you use MO the tweaks would go in your profile skyrim.ini

Sorry I should have specified modern brawl I just assumed that ts the newest loot warns everyone of that. For some reason I was reading that bald hair came from a corrupted save so i rolled back and deleted the affected saves. Well I added hhsounds to all my armors. Today while making my own mod I learned about parent files and setting masters so that made the instruction on the hhs ll page easy to comprehend after what I've been reading. What I'm working on will not and cannot interfere with my actual game. Nothing overwrites any of the mods I'm using. Just creating a follower. the only thing being overwritten is the follower from a hair mod nothing in my game is using so I know for a fact that didn't cause the issue. I think if I remember correctly vath textures are all standalone except his body. His hair comes from oblivion hair packs which I no longer own >.< Sadfaces if any one has that mod the females and males send it my way.

Tweaking ini always makes me so nervous I'm assuming thats the same as a pap tweak too? Procede with caution. 

Yea. BUUUT ini tweaks can be undone by deleting or changing them back. I would make a copy of the ini first in case it does go bad you have the ability to go back with just a copy and paste or some such. 

Quick google search came up with this for the oblivion hair pack

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22598/?

not sure if it is the one you want but ..its something lol

You kind of have me confused... and I apologize if it is my fault lol.. Are you explaining what you are doing with the follower mod or is there an issue you needed help with...either is fine but .. I have had one of those days where my comprehension has went the way of the dinos...

Yea. BUUUT ini tweaks can be undone by deleting or changing them back. I would make a copy of the ini first in case it does go bad you have the ability to go back with just a copy and paste or some such. 

Quick google search came up with this for the oblivion hair pack

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22598/?

not sure if it is the one you want but ..its something lol

You kind of have me confused... and I apologize if it is my fault lol.. Are you explaining what you are doing with the follower mod or is there an issue you needed help with...either is fine but .. I have had one of those days where my comprehension has went the way of the dinos...

Just explaining what I was doing on the side so all variables are covered. My parents are coming up so I'm not going to be on for the next few days sorry guys. I'll be back though. I would still like a bit of help though. Thank you all for being awesome and patient. 

Happy Holidays ^.^

Hey so I did some digging and I've tried all kinds of different things and the only conclusion I can come to is that I cannot use mo + steam + skyrim because it locks my computer system into 87% upwards of 95% cpu usage its to much for the computer. Am I able to use mo without steam? Or is there a way to have a stable skyrim through nmm? Because I can't have all these programs running at the same time and I can play in offline mode on steam. 

What do you suggest? I'm at a loss :(

and its going to be a while before I get a new computer.

There is a way to run MO without it asking for Steam all the time. Its a bypass to it checking I think... I will see if I can find it. It was buried deep in a thread about SKSE launching Normal Skyrim Launcher.

As for looking for your graphics card, you can go to System, Then Device Manager and see if it is listed there.

Something in here might work for what you are looking for, hopefully...

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2wnp2c/modded_skyrim_not_starting_try_this/?st=ix8xgqgd&sh=362b1196

There is a way to run MO without it asking for Steam all the time. Its a bypass to it checking I think... I will see if I can find it. It was buried deep in a thread about SKSE launching Normal Skyrim Launcher.

As for looking for your graphics card, you can go to System, Then Device Manager and see if it is listed there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2wnp2c/modded_skyrim_not_starting_try_this/?st=ix8xgqgd&sh=362b1196

KK don't laugh I don't know if this helps to know but here it is.

Intel® HD Graphics 4000

post-381909-0-87178100-1482952175_thumb.jpg

It still starts steam and runs it. So its a bypass for people who have issues with mo and steam not running correctly. I just want to find a way to not run steam. Nice fix though for what it does.

So right now in the spirit of testing my computer to make sure that what I think is going on is going on. I have an idea to install skyrim in two separate places. So steam will handle my legit copy and mod organizer is tied to it. Steam skyrim installed with mo separate. And My cracked version I downloaded is being installed as we speak to a separate location and nmm will be associated with it for this test. So when I play skyrim through mo it will access steam version and when I play cracked it will play through nmm and nmm will close once game is booted. I will show my results. So hopefully I will be right in that mo+steam+skyrim is to much for the computer to handle. In the above picture I showed the cpu usage for the steam/skyrim/mo as a result. If correct I will have to for go mo and I will switch back to legit copy with nmm which should put me near 60%. As stated in an older post in here if I run a cracked I think I've seen my computer run as low as 40%.

But I'll take the 60% because I love my steam mods!

So if the above is true as well this will be a result for those with low end pc to for go mod organizer. Which I'm sorry to you peeps. Because we are missing out on an awesome program. 

So I tested running a cracked version with nmm up and running and its actually proving quite the contrary. As you can see below. There may actually just be something wrong with my computer, because it shouldn't be running this piss poorly. I just wiped and reloaded my computer a month ago or less. So I'm not sure what to say other than its just old. I got this computer back in 2013 obviously after the game came out and it used to run superbly. So I'm confused. I don't know a lot about computers so maybe someone here can take a stab at my issue. Am I missing something or is this thing just old?

My computer used to run so well T.T

post-381909-0-59620100-1482955950_thumb.jpg

Well, Things get old.... When they do they tend not to work as good.

Ram usage actually fluctuates during use as things write to it and it offloads that information. It can be affected by background processes, as well as mods that tend to be script heavy.

First thing I would do is run  Task Manager, find all the background processes you can do without and close them out. Make sure you don't accidentally close out something important lol ..

A note about Cracked games : The way they are cracked can have an effect on system performance, and sometimes issues within the game. IF it is cracked decently you wont see an issue but because there are many cracking groups out there, each crack tends to be different... or in some cases the same crack with issues disguised as a new crack.. *shrugs*

Did your computer run a decently modded game with all the bells and whistles or was it just a vanilla game? sometimes what we remember isn't always how it went down lol...

Well, Things get old.... When they do they tend not to work as good.

Ram usage actually fluctuates during use as things write to it and it offloads that information. It can be affected by background processes, as well as mods that tend to be script heavy.

First thing I would do is run  Task Manager, find all the background processes you can do without and close them out. Make sure you don't accidentally close out something important lol ..

A note about Cracked games : The way they are cracked can have an effect on system performance, and sometimes issues within the game. IF it is cracked decently you wont see an issue but because there are many cracking groups out there, each crack tends to be different... or in some cases the same crack with issues disguised as a new crack.. *shrugs*

Did your computer run a decently modded game with all the bells and whistles or was it just a vanilla game? sometimes what we remember isn't always how it went down lol...

​are we talking without mo or crack because using either it was heavily modded and worked fine. no studders no crash. 

MO is definately NOT your friend , Problem number1 Segregation and utilities, as much as keeping your mods separated is great and all it's a pain when using utilities like FINS Under normal circumstances you run utility close it and your good to go, under MO you need to run FNIS for each animation you install apply it separately to each animation mod and if you ran the utility and then do something else and then come back to it and then you have to wonder which mod you ran the utility for.

Problem number 2 and this has to do with how MO deals with OBSE modified to work with steam (steam version of Oblivion) normally you'd just place OBSE under MO and be done but oh no you can't do that with the stream version of Oblivion OBSE, if you want steam version to work you have to basicly place steam under MO as well , and as far as i'm concern from a programming point of view that is crazy. (and lazy)

For those who think i'm trolling , maybe maybe not but my points are valid, I don't have a problem with working with an advance Mod Manager but when i floundered or get confused and things don't work as they should you can bet i'll be going back to what does work  (at least for me).

I've also had problems with getting help in the past so long story short I use NMM and when that is no longer supported i'll fall back on Wrye bash.

MO is definately NOT your friend , Problem number1 Segregation and utilities, as much as keeping your mods separated is great and all it's a pain when using utilities like FINS Under normal circumstances you run utility close it and your good to go, under MO you need to run FNIS for each animation you install apply it separately to each animation mod and if you ran the utility and then do something else and then come back to it and then you have to wonder which mod you ran the utility for.

Problem number 2 and this has to do with how MO deals with OBSE modified to work with steam (steam version of Oblivion) normally you'd just place OBSE under MO and be done but oh no you can't do that with the stream version of Oblivion OBSE, if you want steam version to work you have to basicly place steam under MO as well , and as far as i'm concern from a programming point of view that is crazy. (and lazy)

For those who think i'm trolling , maybe maybe not but my points are valid, I don't have a problem with working with an advance Mod Manager but when i floundered or get confused and things don't work as they should you can bet i'll be going back to what does work  (at least for me).

I've also had problems with getting help in the past so long story short I use NMM and when that is no longer supported i'll fall back on Wrye bash.

I see, you failed to follow the instructions on how to use FNIS with MO and it's the tools fault instead of yours.

I only have to run FNIS ONCE each time I change a mod that adds animations, just like the people who use NMM or install manually and it works just fine for me.

as much as keeping your mods separated is great and all it's a pain when using utilities like FINS

With NMM, whenever you want to change the sequence of mods, you have to uninstall a number of mods in the right sequence, pray that NMM will succeed to correctly restore everything to what is was, then reinstall the mods again in the right sequence. After that, when you find that the old sequence was better after all, you have to do the above process again. In MO, you just drag the mods where you want them to be.

And in case NMM fails to restore things correctly, or you accidentally uninstall mods in the wrong order, your Skyrim Data folder is filled with huge amount of files and it will be hopeless to figure out what belongs there and what doesn't.

Are you suggesting that running FNIS every time you change your mod configuration is so inconvenient that it makes it worth to waste insane amounts of time uninstalling and reinstalling mods with NMM and putting up with the ghastly mess NMM creates in your Data folder?

Am I able to use mo without steam?

I have a vague memory that I did, but I didn't keep any proper records back then, so I don't know if I am remembering this correctly.

Is it possible to replace Steam.exe with a dummy file, that is one that doesn't really do anything but is a valid executable, so that MO will think that Steam has been launched successfully? I mean, exiting Steam while playing exits Skyrim as well, but is either the game or MO making sure that steam.exe is actually the right steam.exe?

Anyway, what is steam.exe doing? I mean, after I had forced Steam to stay offline, I noticed that the computer had become slower, and upon investigating I noticed that a large amount of memory resources was being used by one of the svchost.exe processes that couldn't be turned off without crashing the system. I don't have enough computer knowledge to find out what exactly is this particular instance of svchost.exe doing and what is causing it to run and how to get rid of it. Has anyone had that kind of a problem?

Archived