I'm getting 00079F68. Alright I actually noticed that my current face has changed a bit after installing the mod via Nexus Mod Manager. Does it have something to do with my other mods? I got Total Character Makeover installed and some other armour mods.

Edit: Missed your last question, yes I am running SE!

I can't see any characters face in that screen :P But 79F68 means the .esp is installed and loaded. The thing is, these are presets for the character creation menu. If you already have a character then it's likely not going to change too much about them, especially if you used say Breton preset 4 to make your toon.

In showracemenu, Nord presets 1, 2 and 3 should stand out quite a bit from the rest... They'll be using vanilla hair, brows, and eyes, but their face geometry should be much smoother.

So, I basically have the same issue here. ".esp" is loaded but the face presets aren't shown. I just did clean install of SSE. Are there any other mods required in order for this one to work? I am not good at modding so any advice would be appreciated.

So, I basically have the same issue here. ".esp" is loaded but the face presets aren't shown. I just did clean install of SSE. Are there any other mods required in order for this one to work? I am not good at modding so any advice would be appreciated.

It's completely standalone. Assuming it's installed properly (both the .esp and included .tri files) then it's a mod confilct or there's something rogue in your data / meshes / actors / character / character assets / folder, be it an incompatible headmesh or .tri's that have overwritten this mod.

It's completely standalone. Assuming it's installed properly (both the .esp and included .tri files) then it's a mod confilct or there's something rogue in your data / meshes / actors / character / character assets / folder, be it an incompatible headmesh or .tri's that have overwritten this mod.

Yeah it sucks, I even reinstalled SSE twice just to be sure. I have NO other mods installed besides this one, and it still doesn't work. Thanks for your reply anyways.

Edit: I actually did notice that presets 1,2 and 3 are different from vanilla but still don't look as they should. I have attached some screens, just in case.

post-1570873-0-75619400-1481610659_thumb.jpgpost-1570873-0-04498300-1481610669_thumb.jpgpost-1570873-0-80407200-1481610673_thumb.jpg

Edit_2: Ok, disregard everything I posted here. I finally got it fixed.

Those screens show it's working but I'm curious as to how you got it "fixed" :P

Btw, what skin is that? Is it vanilla SSE? Skin will make a huge difference to how anything looks, not just my presets. I'm probably guilty of assuming everyone by now has been modding Skyrim for half a decade and has a fantastic skin setup, so thanks for bringing this to my attention :)

you can make easy if you download some followers and use tri files

it make more sharpe and good and you can add head mesh and textutre in optional download

or make race , for me i modded loversgirl race and it work in SE in fantasy style

thank you for work and i know CK suck ( lotof of crash )

Yeah it sucks, I even reinstalled SSE twice just to be sure. I have NO other mods installed besides this one, and it still doesn't work. Thanks for your reply anyways.

Edit: I actually did notice that presets 1,2 and 3 are different from vanilla but still don't look as they should. I have attached some screens, just in case.

attachicon.gifimage_1.jpgattachicon.gifimage_2.jpgattachicon.gifimage_3.jpg

That's the way the presets look in my game, too. How did you fix it?

I use the vanilla skin textures. Thats the cause, i think. What textures would you recommend?

Thank you, ragnarok!

I'm waiting for the new CBBE to come out. Maybe I'll try your presets with UNP SSE, because your preset faces look so amazing!

If you use the converted for SSE UNP body installer, don't follow the recommendation on that page to download and install ECE headmesh and tri files, as my mod probably won't work properly.

@lexi999, it's written in the first post and the download page with the spoiler tag "Mods used in screenshots" he use Fair Skin 8.1

By following the indications that is what i get without using enb or lightning mod, just made a little eye texture modification for the eyelashes. Thanks again to ragnarok246 for this beautiful preset

post-46706-0-32244100-1481730686_thumb.png

@FanaPSP Lovely :)

Yes, I use Fair Skin, but I know that SG Renewal will give pleasing results too. It comes down to personal preference, how your game is lit, etc., as to what may or may not look "best" for you. Hence why I list the mods I use, rather than what I recommend.

Yesterday I switched to a different ENB + Reshade and found I didn't like the look of Fair Skin at all and so I switched to SG but retained Fair Skin's lips (they're juicy!). I then tried another ENB + Reshade and found I prefer Fair Skin again :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Got super excited to try this out today! Got everything installed cleanly but after I made my character I notice there is this purple "bags" under the eyes. 

I've been playing around with the settings for awhile now.

Sorry for late reply, I didn't get notified there'd been a post here :(

If you've not figured it out yet, it looks like it's purple eye tint, not bags per se, simply change the eye tint to a neutral colour (position 0, all the way left on the eye tint slider). Just how the lighting / shadow works in SE. It looks alright on my lighting and skin setup, ymmv somewhat ^^

These are wonderful, thank you so much for sharing! Is there any chance of you uploading presets for other races (bretonssssss...) or even doing a tutorial for us to do this ourselves? I've tried to make my own SSE presets and it just straight-up won't work. :(

I did think about adding some other races but it seemed a bit lazy to replicate mine over 4 sets of sliders. There are bound to be some folk who make that observation too. All my charcters in Oldrim were Nord, hence why I made them Nord in SSE. It seemed logical without hindsight.

Regarding a tutorial, I'm not sure how I'd go about that without understanding exactly why my success has been "middling". That is to say, I've had some success, and also some awful failures, and some very strange glitches that I can't even begin to explain the cause of. If I ever figure this out I'll be happy to make a tutorial. I think it's more likely RaceMenu and or ECE will be around for SSE by then though :P

I can say that the most likely cause for failed npc imports in the CK is saving modded values to the npc file when exporting it from Oldrim. Eyes, hair, brows, skin tone, tints, etc., all need to be vanilla values the CK is happy with, or the mods required need to be loaded when importing into the CK. If any of these values aren't valid for that race, chances are the CK will spit out a big nosed gargoyle.

If you pm me the preset (assuming it's CME and you know what version of ECE you used) I can try and generate the npc file for you - I installed Oldrim solely to do this, so if I can get it to work in Oldrim there's a 50/50 chance I'll get it to work in SSE. I won't release your preset, can't guarantee I won't use it personally though :P

Sorry for the stupid that is about to follow. I've been playing this game for a while but I've never used character images created by other people. I've tried my hand at it and suck, so I went with the stock images. Where would I put your files or do I just drop it into MO and activate it?

Sorry for the stupid that is about to follow. I've been playing this game for a while but I've never used character images created by other people. I've tried my hand at it and suck, so I went with the stock images. Where would I put your files or do I just drop it into MO and activate it?

I've never used MO, but if you know how to install any regular mod that's in an archived format (7z, zip, rar), then it should install the same way you've installed any other mod.

• 2 weeks later...
Incoming minor update to add a few more colour options to eye shadow and hair. A personal edit because I don't really like the vanilla tints. You don't need to upgrade to this version if you're happy with the vanilla colours.

post-308966-0-16489200-1484674572_thumb.pngpost-308966-0-20685100-1484828246_thumb.png

Skyrim will not startup with ECE 0.83 and the R246_CharGen_Pres.esp. When I disable both of these it startups again. I installed ECE then the R246.esp. I feel that one of my other mods might be clashing with either ECE or the R246.esp.

Here is my current mod list, If I'm doing anything wrong that anyone can help with that would be great (Else I'm going to tinker a bit and get back to you guys):

f72b3cf67f.png

Plugins:

98f9ac4658.png