SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

Hi. Possibly a stupid question, but I was wondering what body replacer mod was used in the screenshots, and if I could be sent a link. It looks really good and I'd love to use it in my game!

I's just a custom body I created in Bodyslide. I call it the "Mammoth" because it's just so damn big. I've uploaded it with this post (I'm assuming you know Bodyslide and how to use it).

It's got some problems though. The breasts clip when anyone folds their arms. The hips clip with sheathed weapons. It's just a bit too big a body not to conflict with some animations. Otherwise I really like the look so I'm OK with the problems.

For body textures, I combined Mature Skin, No More Bronze Shine and Sporty Sexy Map (to give toned muscles). For beastfolk I used Feminine Khajiit Textures- Leopard and Feminine Argonian Textures- Lizard.

For head and hair textures I used More Realistic Hair, Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures and XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement.

You may also be interested in the Wench Body. It's not made by me. You can find it here- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59072/?

Mammothv01.7z

I like the concept.  Some of the female faces are a bit off-putting.  The neanderthal look isn't so sexy.  Does this incorporate any changes made by the various face mods?

That's a legitimate compaint. Some feminized NPCs aren't very sexy. Although personally I find it more funny than off-putting.

The problem is that each NPC has their own facemorph details that determines the size of facial features like nose, chin lips etc. Those facemorphs are designed for male facial features, but this mod swaps male facial features with female ones. So some of the feminized NPCs look weird because their facial features have become disproportional.

Other facial mods that change facemorphs for males won't work with this mod because they were designed for male facial features. Mods that add new textures and meshes for females will work fine.

I'm not in a hurry to fix this issue because I have other things planned first. The nexus-only mod "A Woman's World" has facemorphs that were designed to beautify feminized males. In the future I might add the facemorphs from that mod into an optional patch for this one.

Was wondering what to override texture wise for SoS schlongs on males since in game they are all normal human color schlongs even on Argonians and Khajiit.

Thanks for pointing this out. I wouldn't have noticed it since I minimize plugin by just swapping meshes/textures rather than loading this SkyFem patches.

The problem was that all races were set to use the default textures in SkyFem Patch 0.10b For Schlongs Of Skyrim. I've fixed it now, each race will use it's own schlong textures.

You can just go ahead and update the v0.10b version to the v0.13b version. No need to restart your game, it'll be safe on your saves.

Why make this mod when it would have been easier to make a totally new land/world mod where all the npcs are female or traps whatever. There could be a totally different society where there are only females and they use magic to knock each other up no need to go through all those npcs changing them and having to deal with the bugs of the CK. I'm sure it is hard enough for the unofficial patch guys to go through the whole game fixing things I can't imagine sitting through all that to drastically change every npc genders. Just make a new start for the live another life mod where you go to a totally new world and there would be a way to get back to skyrim if the player wanted to and still get the boring default story with LAL mod.

Attached to this post is an experimental patch for this mod that I'm currently playtesting. It changes how the game handles male voices. It should feminize all non-unique male vanilla dialogue. However it will leave a lot of unvoiced male dialogue, especially quest-related dialogue.

The difference between this patch and "SkyFem Voices.esp" is that this patch doesn't touch NPC records and it affects *all* male NPCs with non-unique dialogue.

You can use either one, or both together. Personally I think this experimental patch will work better than "SkyFem Voices.esp", assuming it doesn't cause major bugs.

I'm not sure if it will cause bugs and/or crashes, so you're welcome to help me playtest.

SkyFem Voices TEST.esp

Just played the mod for a few hours and my first impressions are that it is brilliant.

I'm in Riften at the moment and am enjoying seeing the changes to the npcs, which range from frugly to a definite improvement. I like the variety and that there is no 'Skyfem look'. Some favourites thus far:

The jarl's two sons look as is they were made for this mod.

The jarl's bodyguard looks amazing while dressed. I am using SOS revealing male armours and he still has his original physique but with a great pair of breasts that match. Sadly he shrinks down in size when stripped.

The blacksmith has changed to a slim, good looking young thing. His apprentice looks good but has a hair-style more suited to an old woman.

The guy in the wotsit Prawn shop looks like a man in women's clothes. Bless.

I'm using UUNP with Fair Skin Complexion BTW.

All in all - loving it so far.

One minor confusion which is probably me - where does B3lisario's UNP schlong come into it? Everyone seems to be sticking to their original schlong as dished out by SOS.

Any chance you could make your Mammoth into a playable race? Looks really interesting.

Thanks for a great mod.

Just played the mod for a few hours and my first impressions are that it is brilliant.

I'm in Riften at the moment and am enjoying seeing the changes to the npcs, which range from frugly to a definite improvement. I like the variety and that there is no 'Skyfem look'. Some favourites thus far:

The jarl's two sons look as is they were made for this mod.

The jarl's bodyguard looks amazing while dressed. I am using SOS revealing male armours and he still has his original physique but with a great pair of breasts that match. Sadly he shrinks down in size when stripped.

The blacksmith has changed to a slim, good looking young thing. His apprentice looks good but has a hair-style more suited to an old woman.

The guy in the wotsit Prawn shop looks like a man in women's clothes. Bless.

I'm using UUNP with Fair Skin Complexion BTW.

All in all - loving it so far.

One minor confusion which is probably me - where does B3lisario's UNP schlong come into it? Everyone seems to be sticking to their original schlong as dished out by SOS.

Any chance you could make your Mammoth into a playable race? Looks really interesting.

Thanks for a great mod.

Hi, I'm glad you like the mod!

I can't take credit or blame for the facial look of the feminized NPCs. They just look that way because it's the way the game translates male facemorphs into female ones. Personally I find it more reasonable that some people are just ugly...like real life. Also kind of hilarious at times.

I loaded up "SOS Revealing Male Armours" to see how it was interacting with SkyFem. Then I picked myself up off the floor after I finished laughing. The problem is that the mod "SOS Revealing Male Armours" applies male versions of armor to characters that SkyFem makes use female body/head parts. And it shows only (non-feminized) male bodies under that armor. This means that you're getting female heads with male bodies/armor. So the neck meshes don't line up with the head and there are female textures applied over the male body. Specifically, you're getting boobs painted on a flat male chest, which I find really, really funny. Unless you like it better that way, I suggest you disable "SOS Revealing Male Armours" to experience the mod the way it was intended.

Basically, "SOS Revealing Male Armours" is incompatible with this mod and can't be made compatible. But if you like it better that way, go ahead and keep it, I'm not going to judge.

I uploaded 4 screenshots with this post that you can use to compare how the mod was intended to work with how it actually does when "SOS Revealing Male Armours" is loaded. Notice how the differences in how the necks match with the armor. And how the "SOS Revealing Male Armours" has a flat male chest but breast textures are loaded.

Unless I screwed up and uploaded bad files or something. Is every other male NPC in your game using female bodies, heads, clothes and armor except the ones affected by "SOS Revealing Male Armours"?

Are the feminized males properly using the UUNP body when naked? Are the schlongs in your game lining up with UUNP/CBBE body meshes? That's what B3lisario's UNP schlong is designed to do. Normal SOS male schlongs will hover outside the body without ever connecting.

You don't really need a custom playable race to use the Mammoth body. Just use Bodyslide to add the body to your game. There are tutorials available so you can learn how to do so, it's quite easy.

You can use Bodyslide along with the "SkyFem Patch 0.10b For Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT 5.1" to make all characters use the Mammoth body (or make your own custom one). It will also shape all clothes and armor in the game to fit the Mammoth body, so your NPCs will look like in the mod screenshots.

If you want muscular women and armors then I suggest you try these mods- Muscular Women and Muscular Women - Armors. They will be compatible with this mod so both the females and feminized males will be heavily muscled while still wearing clothes that properly fit them.

post-1080275-0-51168900-1481923475_thumb.jpg

post-1080275-0-95040800-1481923482_thumb.jpg

post-1080275-0-81578700-1481923779_thumb.jpg

post-1080275-0-18462100-1481923787_thumb.jpg

Thanks Corsec,

Just done a few more hours in Skyrim and to say I like this mod is a gross understatement. :)

The facegen 'luck of the draw' thing is one of the highpoints of the mod for me. Can't wait to find some orcs. Seen a couple of elves who looked really androgyne.

SOS RA is indeed hilarious. Sadly, I've come to the same conclusion that I will have to get rid. :(

I'll see how the schlongs go with regular armour.

I had noticed a couple of neck gaps when dressed but which disappeared once the NPC stripped. I keep a lookout once I've got rid of SOS RA.

I just wanted my character as a Mammoth but if you could post a link or two to decent Bodyslide tutorials . . .

Thanks Corsec,

Just done a few more hours in Skyrim and to say I like this mod is a gross understatement. :)

The facegen 'luck of the draw' thing is one of the highpoints of the mod for me. Can't wait to find some orcs. Seen a couple of elves who looked really androgyne.

SOS RA is indeed hilarious. Sadly, I've come to the same conclusion that I will have to get rid. :(

I'll see how the schlongs go with regular armour.

I had noticed a couple of neck gaps when dressed but which disappeared once the NPC stripped. I keep a lookout once I've got rid of SOS RA.

I just wanted my character as a Mammoth but if you could post a link or two to decent Bodyslide tutorials . . .

If you want tutorials, start with Gopher-

That video is for Fallout4 but should be similar to the Skyrim version and get you started.

If you see neck gaps when wearing clothes/armor then it's a sign that there's an incompatible mod in your load order that is overwriting this mod.

You can also use Bodyslide with Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT 5.1 which I have made a SkyFem patch for (The patch might or might not work with the UUNP version). It will enable you to use Bodyslide to reshape the armor/clothes in the game to match the body you have loaded. Download the Mammoth file and load it with Bodyslide, then process it alongside the armor/clothes to make every NPC use that body. This will give you bodies just like in the screenshots.

Hope you continue to enjoy the mod. Let me know if you find bugs so I can fix them ASAP.

There's a bug in the mod and I can't identify the cause.

Some face textures don't load in-game with the same color as the facegen textures. So face color doesn't exactly match the body color. You can see this in some of the mod screenshots.

If you want to see what I mean then type "player.placeatme 00062128 1" into the console and take a look at the "Old Orc" to see the worst example of it.. The face color in-game is pinkish, but the facegen texture I have uploaded (00062128.dds) is as green as the body texture. I don't think it's a problem with the facegen itself but rather a lighting problem. Changing the texture lighting variables in the NPC records don't seem to help though. Currently investigating. If anyone can help me with this it'd be appreciated.

Corsec,

Thanks for the Gopher link, I'm a big fan (who isn't?).

Noticed that male draugr are taking the female position. My character is female.

I've got rid of SOS RA but I've not been near any humanoids who were wearing it.

Edit.

My female character is consistently equipping a strapon with male draugr who then take the female postiion.

Schlongs are working correctly without SOS RA but I've noticed a strange atrefact which I think has something to do with HDT vagina. See screenshot below:

My character is the one on the table. The balls belong to the NPC. The v-shaped thing is the problem. It appears in other sexual posItions too. Schlong and vag mesh fighting for the place?

I'm using HDT Bounce & Jiggles UNP by Knightmare077.

post-1130761-0-57542900-1482000429_thumb.jpg

Corsec,

Thanks for the Gopher link, I'm a big fan (who isn't?).

Noticed that male draugr are taking the female position. My character is female.

I've got rid of SOS RA but I've not been near any humanoids who were wearing it.

Edit.

My female character is consistently equipping a strapon with male draugr who then take the female postiion.

Schlongs are working correctly without SOS RA but I've noticed a strange atrefact which I think has something to do with HDT vagina. See screenshot below:

My character is the one on the table. The balls belong to the NPC. The v-shaped thing is the problem. It appears in other sexual posItions too. Schlong and vag mesh fighting for the place?

I'm using HDT Bounce & Jiggles UNP by Knightmare077.

I tested the draugr and sex animations work normally in my game, so draugr take a male sexual role with a female PC.

I had that exact problem once before when I had used SL Animation Loader to add animations for female creatures, so that might be the cause. Presumably female animations had been incorrectly applied to male creatures. Removing the female creature animations fixed the problem. Try that, if you can.

In an earlier version of the mod I changed draugr and falmer to feminize the male versions. But I removed the edits since they reverted to male versions during sex animations and I haven't made a patch to fix it yet. Are you using the latest versions of the downloadable files? Are you using the Skyrim Immersive Creatures SkyFem patch, and if so, which version?

About the screenshot, try disabling the HDT Bounce and Jiggles mod and then reloading to see if the problem still occurs. If it does not happen with the mod disabled, then it's a compatibility problem with the schlongs. I'd do it myself but I'm not sure which version of the mod you're using (There are sooo many).

This is pretty cool. I wonder if it could eventually be where all the male voices are modified to sound more feminine. like with a voice morpher.

It seems like it'd take a lot of work to get all those newly made females' faces to be on par with female face replacer mods out there, but seems worth it if they voices were ever done

Thanks Corsec,

The version I'm using is 12b, the one from two days ago. :) I'm using the SIC patch and the MNC one.

I meant to try sex with a skeleton but forgot and I haven't come across (eh?) any falmer to test them. Trolls were fine.

I have a look at SLAL the HDT and the HDT issue tomorrow.

I've given myself a quest to search Skyrim for the male NPC who got the short straw with the facegen conversion ('nice legs, shame about the face'). We should have a gallery of winners and losers in the 'Facegen Lottery'.

Any plans to do a SkyMasc and turn all the females into men with pussies? There is a 'Manpussy' mod by Ixum here on LL. Now that and SkyFem would make for an interesting world.

Thanks again.

This is pretty cool. I wonder if it could eventually be where all the male voices are modified to sound more feminine. like with a voice morpher.

It seems like it'd take a lot of work to get all those newly made females' faces to be on par with female face replacer mods out there, but seems worth it if they voices were ever done

I tried a voice morpher once. Unfortunately, so many of the voices have a gruff or raspy sound that just can't be turned into female.

Corsec,

Sorry but I still can't get my head around this schlong thing. The way I see it is that there is a 3-way fight going on:

1. HDT B&J is trying to put a vagina there

2. SOS is trying to put a schlong there and

3. SkyFem is trying to put the UNP Addon schlong there.

Am I missing something here?

If I disable HDT B&J then all the females will lose the animated vagina.

I don't want to get rid of SkyFem so that leaves SOS.

Is there anything I can do with it to stop it assigning a default schlong? Or why do I need the UNP addon?

Thanks

Edit:

I tried changing to no schlong in the SOS MCM but this resulted in no schlong at all. No sign of the UNP Addon.

My female char and 3 draugr, 2x female and 1x male. (I checked before things started). Using SLAC.

The draugr male went first and performed as a male.

The two females both changed to males but took the female position.

The females swapped to male armour, which didn't undress.

Can't understand why I need a patch for SIC if you didn't change creatures. Could it be the patch which is causing the problem?

Really enjoying this mod despite these minor niggles.

Corsec,

Sorry but I still can't get my head around this schlong thing. The way I see it is that there is a 3-way fight going on:

1. HDT B&J is trying to put a vagina there

2. SOS is trying to put a schlong there and

3. SkyFem is trying to put the UNP Addon schlong there.

Am I missing something here?

If I disable HDT B&J then all the females will lose the animated vagina.

I don't want to get rid of SkyFem so that leaves SOS.

Is there anything I can do with it to stop it assigning a default schlong? Or why do I need the UNP addon?

Thanks

Edit:

I tried changing to no schlong in the SOS MCM but this resulted in no schlong at all. No sign of the UNP Addon.

My female char and 3 draugr, 2x female and 1x male. (I checked before things started). Using SLAC.

The draugr male went first and performed as a male.

The two females both changed to males but took the female position.

The females swapped to male armour, which didn't undress.

Can't understand why I need a patch for SIC if you didn't change creatures. Could it be the patch which is causing the problem?

Really enjoying this mod despite these minor niggles.

The way it works is that SOS adds schlongs to males but those schlongs won't match up with female bodies (they will hover in the air beside the body). B3lisario's UNP Addon adds schlongs to females that will match a female body. The SkyFem patch for SOS will make SOS use the textures and meshes from the UNP Addon when it applies schlongs to feminized males. The goal of all this is to make sure feminized males will have compatible schlongs. SkyFem and SOS shouldn't be in conflict (unless I made a mistake).

What skeleton are you using? You need "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE". Install HDT Rig version. Make sure it's not being overwritten.

I tried HDT B&J in my own load order but I can't get it working (textures don't apply correctly). I'd do more to help if I knew how to get it working. "Havok Breast Physic.esm" also need patching to work with SkyFem (just change the armor addon so that the male world model is identical to the female one). It also needs an SOS patch which makes me sure it's incompatible without patching. But I can't patch it if I can't make it work to start from. I suggest you try disabling the mod and playtesting to see if the problems are definitely caused by the mod or something else.

You'll need a patch for SIC because it adds new armors wearable by the player and feminized NPCs. Those armors have to be edited so that feminized males will wear the female version of the armor. The edits shouldn't apply to creatures like draugr (unless I made another mistake).

In other news, I've started making a version of this mod for Fallout4. I also made another version of this mod for New Vegas a few months ago, if anyone is interested.

EDIT: I uploaded a patch for "Havok Breast Physic.esm". See how that works (I can't test it without a working install of the mod).

Havok Breast Physic SkyFem Patch.esp

Corsec,

First off, thanks for the patch. Unfortunately it didn't change anything so I uninstalled HDT B&J. This solved the problem but caused a load more. Fair Skin complexion disappeared and everyone returned to their default. But the worst part was that every female and futa went from UNP to UNPB or at least something with large breasts and hips. I use Dames of Skyrim UNP as my female overhaul mod and even they were bigger than they should be. Been through my mod load list and there is nothing that is not UNP or UUNP - no body, texture, armour, nuffink. Everyone looks fine while dressed.

Spent the entire day methodically un- and re- installing Dimonized UNP body, Bodyslide (new version out), Fair Skin, SkyFem and patches, B3lisario's UNP Addon. All to no avail so far.

To add insult to injury, several of the Companions have the gap between the torso and the schlong (several didn't) and had the flying vagina hours after I had uninstalled. I've not come across any guards with the schlong problem (yet?).

All in all a shit day. :(:-/:angry::@  Bed-time, my brain melted several hours ago. ;)

Corsec,

First off, thanks for the patch. Unfortunately it didn't change anything so I uninstalled HDT B&J. This solved the problem but caused a load more. Fair Skin complexion disappeared and everyone returned to their default. But the worst part was that every female and futa went from UNP to UNPB or at least something with large breasts and hips. I use Dames of Skyrim UNP as my female overhaul mod and even they were bigger than they should be. Been through my mod load list and there is nothing that is not UNP or UUNP - no body, texture, armour, nuffink. Everyone looks fine while dressed.

Spent the entire day methodically un- and re- installing Dimonized UNP body, Bodyslide (new version out), Fair Skin, SkyFem and patches, B3lisario's UNP Addon. All to no avail so far.

To add insult to injury, several of the Companions have the gap between the torso and the schlong (several didn't) and had the flying vagina hours after I had uninstalled. I've not come across any guards with the schlong problem (yet?).

All in all a shit day. :(:-/:angry::@  Bed-time, my brain melted several hours ago. ;)

I know what that's like. I've lost count of the times I had to nuke my installed mods and start over from scratch. I have 315 hours logged in Skyrim but I've never been able to play a character more than 10 hours due to mod issues. Don't let it get to you, every problem is solvable with enough persistence.

Sounds like you have some unintended overwrites going on in your mod list.

If you use Bodyslide then you don't need another body mod. You only need textures for your body. Try to use a texture set that has a patch for UNP Addon. Also remember that UNP Addon and SkyFem works fine with CBBE bodies too, so don't feel restricted to UNP variants.

Also...please, please post screenies of flying vaginas. Sounds funny.

I've managed to get rid of most of my problems. Still having issues with the schlong add-on. Sometimes it works, sometimes there is the gap. I'm still trying to figure out if it is the body type. It seems to work better on the vanilla type as provided by various mods, than it does on my UUNP bodies. I'm still investigating this. (HDT B&J has been uninstalled).

Still coming across NPCs who are wearing male armour (regular, not SOSRevealing) though they are SkyFem when naked.

Getting the odd grey face now and again.

Still really enjoying this mod and what it does to NPCs.

For those put off by the 'Neanderthal' look: I use 'Younger Faces Merged With Men by Geonox' and very few of the SkyFemmed males look fugly. Those that do tend to be the ones who were really fugly males.

post-1130761-0-45172900-1482765564_thumb.jpg

post-1130761-0-55069900-1482765630_thumb.jpg

MeMe has helpfully made a SkyProc patcher for the mod. It should beautify your feminized NPCs. Run it after making a Merged/Bashed patch.

Here is his PM to me to help explain it-

Here's an early Christmas present. Now that I've made this I remember why I didn't want to release the last one... Even if everything is done properly Skyrim sometimes just ignores it.

I spent the last few days trying to figure out why this doesn't work properly with vanilla installations. Right now if it tries to clone an unmodded vanilla NPC you'll often get the grey face bug as it just refuses to load the facegen for no apparent reason. I think I'll change it so that you place mods like Inhabitants of Skyrim and Immersive Wenches to Data/Skyproc Patchers/SkyFem/Mods, and the patcher chooses from those as female templates.

Anyways, right now I really recommend installing Inhabitants of Skyrim + USLEEP patch before using this, as well as SUM for the increased allocated memory to speed up the patcher. The facegen files are placed in Data/SkyFem after running (overwrite/SkyFem in MO) and need to be manually moved to Data. I really need to figure out a better way to do this without overwriting everything.

Also, it doesn't work with Everybody's Different yet. The bug has apparently already been fixed, so it will work with EBD 3.31+, whenever that is.

The file is uploaded with this post and is added to the OP.

Also, there's a bug in the mod I found while playtesting. Wood elves with a single blind eye just have a hole where their eye should be. I only found one NPC with this problem, Germanicus from Hydra Slavegirls. I don't expect it to affect more than a couple more NPCs. It's simple to fix, but needs new facegendata. Since it's tedious to make and upload new facegendata for such a small problem, I'll leave it till later to fix.

I've managed to get rid of most of my problems. Still having issues with the schlong add-on. Sometimes it works, sometimes there is the gap. I'm still trying to figure out if it is the body type. It seems to work better on the vanilla type as provided by various mods, than it does on my UUNP bodies. I'm still investigating this. (HDT B&J has been uninstalled).

Still coming across NPCs who are wearing male armour (regular, not SOSRevealing) though they are SkyFem when naked.

Getting the odd grey face now and again.

Still really enjoying this mod and what it does to NPCs.

For those put off by the 'Neanderthal' look: I use 'Younger Faces Merged With Men by Geonox' and very few of the SkyFemmed males look fugly. Those that do tend to be the ones who were really fugly males.

If NPCs are wearing male armor then it's one of two things- either I didn't properly change an entry in the armor records, or you've got an unpatched mod. You can help me figure out what the cause of the problem is by selecting the NPC in the console and getting the EditorID numbers for the clothes the NPC is wearing (in equipment list, hold SHIFT to open each list). Use the EditorID number in TES5Edit to find the record for the clothes the NPC is wearing and identify which .esp the clothes are from. Then post here the EditorID and tell me what .esp the clothes are from. The I can either fix it or make a new patch for you.

'Younger Faces Merged With Men by Geonox', or other mods that beautify male NPCs, probably won't affect feminized males since any textures or meshes they add to male NPCs won't be loaded when this mod is active. You don't want them to affect male NPCs because any changes they do make will badly conflict with this mod. It *won't* make anyone more beautiful, by any standard. You should make sure the facegendata from SkyFem overwrites and wins any conflicts in your mod list.

What exactly is your grey face problem? Are face textures not loading or are face textures not matching the bodies?

I've been having a problem with face textures not matching the bodies. I'm also having it with females though so I'm not sure if it's just a problem only with my own mods. Basically the game isn't loading face textures with the same color they have in the texture files. So, for example, an orc will have a green texture on her skin in facegendata, but in the game will have a pink face texture. You will be able to see what I mean by typing in the console "player.placeatme 00062128 1" and then checking out that NPC.

Grey Cloud, could you do me a favour, please? Type "player.placeatme 00062128 1" into the console, kill that NPC, strip them of their clothes, then take a screenshot. Then save and quit, temporarily disable this mod and it's patches in your modlist, reload the game and take another screenshot of the same dead NPC. This should give you two screenshots of the same NPC, one in which he is feminized, and one in which he is fully male.

This is so I can see if the face texture matches the body texture both with and without this mod. It'll help me diagnose the cause of the grey face problem. If you or anyone else decides to help, thanks.

Thanks for the pictures. I'm still waiting on pics of flying schlongs and vaginas though!

Data.zip