Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

i had problems aswell id open it in win rar and extract the files for some reason it kept thinking it was the rough package and would ask if id that do replace exsisting file , so i saved as and changed name and put it in the mods folder that way

Is anyone else having a problem with installing this mod? When I try to, the file extension is saved as a "7z", but it opens it up as a text file and I can't extract it.

I downloaded this CC today, and didn't had any problems extracting and putting it in game. I Use the 7zip program.

Is anyone else having a problem with installing this mod? When I try to, the file extension is saved as a "7z", but it opens it up as a text file and I can't extract it.

I downloaded this CC today, and didn't had any problems extracting and putting it in game. I Use the 7zip program.

Which program do you use, if you don't mind me asking? Just google "7zip extractor"? I've only used winrar. 

Which program do you use, if you don't mind me asking? Just google "7zip extractor"? I've only used winrar. 

You can find it here

http://www.7-zip.org/

You can find it here

Thank you :) I'll try it now

You can find it here

Finally got it installed. The 7z.msi didn't work, so I actually had to download winzip (even though I vowed never to install winzip because they make you pay after a certain amount of time).

You can find it here

Finally got it installed. The 7z.msi didn't work, so I actually had to download winzip (even though I vowed never to install winzip because they make you pay after a certain amount of time).

I open the 7z files by left clicking on them, selecting the 7-zip submenu, and choosing the first option "open compressed file" or something like that. (My language is spanish so I dunno the exact english translation). But I'm glad that you finally managed to open the file.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, first of all thanks for this great mod.

However, I have an issue with another mod:

http://xldsims.tumblr.com/post/160221842434/4000-followers-special-mass-effect-sims-series

I equipped a Sim with all of the mod's pieces to create "EDI" (full-body-outfit + shoes + face mask + hair).

I wanted to equip one of your strap-ons but the EDI-mod already used an outfit slot...

So I opened the strapon.package in Sims4Studio and changed the outfit type to leggins for all swatches.

But when I want to equip the "leggins-strapon" this texture mess-up happens:

post-203682-0-81935800-1495459568_thumb.jpg

post-203682-0-69359100-1495459571_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know a fix?

This can happen as the leggins use different texture co-ordinates as the normal texture. that is why the entire bottom gets messed up.

Try to change it other slots to see if you can find anything that will work out. 

This can happen as the leggins use different texture co-ordinates as the normal texture. that is why the entire bottom gets messed up.

Try to change it other slots to see if you can find anything that will work out. 

I tried out every slot (accessories, makeup, eyebrows, tattoos, skin details, ...you name it). Everytime the same result, just like in the screenshot. Every other piece in every category works fine with the EDI-mod...

Well I can't really ask you to look more deeply into this issue, I don't need it that bad and I'm probably the only one with this issue....

The only way to "fix" this is to remake the UV and the textures for either the strapon, or the EDI outfit.

The EDI outfit propably uses some regions in the texture that are meant for extra details for the upper and lower body. And so does the strapon.

• 3 weeks later...

I've extracted the file like i was supposed to I even re-did it in case it was wrong but I can't find it in CAS.  I even checked for updates for the game and for wickedwhims and both are updated I just don't understand why its not showing up.   Can somebody help me because idk what I did wrong. 

Nevermind I got it to work you need winrar to extract the file then put it in your game that's why it wasn't showing up.