Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

27 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

Hello, Azmodan.

Congratulations for your great work, I will pass a txt file, it is a lastexception, what I miss the most is the cause, the update of the strapon, problems with the rig, I had to apply the S4S for the Fix, and I solve it , I thought you might be interested.

Thanks again

lastexception.txt

Thank you.

I have already applyed the batch fixes with S4S as it was pointed out that it caused problems. I have also applied the underwear tag fix.

Hi, Azmodan
I have updated the strapon for the last version that you have put, but the lastexception is still jumping, it does not bother me, since it is only a warning and it is not repeated, but I was thinking and I have asked a question, it will not be in conflict with the rig of the penis, since it only jumps to me when using animations of AP using the estrapon.

I spend the last Exception for you to see it.

Thanks in advance.

lastexception rig.txt

19 hours ago, Josua1970 said:

Hi, Azmodan
I have updated the strapon for the last version that you have put, but the lastexception is still jumping, it does not bother me, since it is only a warning and it is not repeated, but I was thinking and I have asked a question, it will not be in conflict with the rig of the penis, since it only jumps to me when using animations of AP using the estrapon.

I spend the last Exception for you to see it.

Thanks in advance.

lastexception rig.txt

Hello, I dont get that error in my game and I cant find out to witch bone it refers to. I will keep an eye for it and see if I can find it.

I appear to have an issue where the strap-on is bending in a really odd way and it appears as though the head is stuck in a fixed point, but everything else moves. I have removed everything except WW and the Strap-On to see if there was another mod causing the conflict, but it appears to be coming from the strap-on file. I don't have any of the DLC though, and I thought that might be causing the issue. 

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (9).png

7 hours ago, XsZeroAxel said:

I appear to have an issue where the strap-on is bending in a really odd way and it appears as though the head is stuck in a fixed point, but everything else moves. I have removed everything except WW and the Strap-On to see if there was another mod causing the conflict, but it appears to be coming from the strap-on file. I don't have any of the DLC though, and I thought that might be causing the issue. 

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (9).png

This is not a fault of the Strap on- It is because you have another Rig installed and it conflicts with the penis rig included in WW. Chances are you still have Denton's rig installed. You must delete any othe rig you have as it will conflict with WW's rig.

1 hour ago, azmodan22 said:

This is not a fault of the Strap on- It is because you have another Rig installed and it conflicts with the penis rig included in WW. Chances are you still have Denton's rig installed. You must delete any othe rig you have as it will conflict with WW's rig.

Yup, this was probably it. Turns out there was a conflict in my WW folder, most likely due to the fact that it got condensed down to 3 files and I didn't notice that. 

On 24/1/2018 at 7:13 PM, azmodan22 said:

Hello, I dont get that error in my game and I cant find out to witch bone it refers to. I will keep an eye for it and see if I can find it.

Hi, Azmodan
Sorry I did not answer you before, I've been a little messed up, I have not registered errors again, what have I done? no idea, since I'm cleaning the house and CC of the world, some nonsense that would be bothering; I also told you that it did not bother, I jumped once and that's it.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, samy_conejitta said:

Hi!! Since the last update of WW (Feb-2018) the strapon started to fail, like many other penis mods. Could you fix it? (Sorry for my bad english) Thank you!!

What do you mean it started to fail? It still works fine in my game.

Ey Azmodan, thank you!! I just saw it now the update and I don't tested it in my game yet, but is it compatible with older animations? I mean, the shape of  strapon rigged look well with the new rigs for penis animations?

2 hours ago, mike24 said:

Ey Azmodan, thank you!! I just saw it now the update and I don't tested it in my game yet, but is it compatible with older animations? I mean, the shape of  strapon rigged look well with the new rigs for penis animations?

Eyyy :smile:

The shape did not change my friend. It the same as before. I just added the bones. So it works perfectly with all the old animations.

5 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Eyyy :smile:

The shape did not change my friend. It the same as before. I just added the bones. So it works perfectly with all the old animations.

Great!! I will test it with my femdom/futa animations! xD

16 hours ago, Simite said:

Hey just going to throw this out there, if you can do it great, if not; no worries.

@azmodan22 Would it be possible to make the strap-on equip on anyone in skeleton form for a sex animation?

I tryed equiping the strapon on a skeleton but it gets nuked in game.

I will figured it out though.