Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

No it isn't. I just haven't found anything more to put to it yet.

Maybe you could do different penis types for the strapons? I found a website while I was goofing around the web a while back that features fantasy-themed sex toys ( https://bad-dragon.com ). If you felt like it, you could try to make some new stuff based on the things at the website? Maybe like an orc-strapon, or a dragon dick, or some other third thing.

Or maybe you could make custom strapons that are animal-themed? Like for the furries and whatnot? IDK, maybe you're not interested in studying animal dicks lol. Just throwing out some ideas. By the way, I love your content.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2017 at 3:34 AM, porkybork said:

Maybe you could do different penis types for the strapons? I found a website while I was goofing around the web a while back that features fantasy-themed sex toys ( https://bad-dragon.com ). If you felt like it, you could try to make some new stuff based on the things at the website? Maybe like an orc-strapon, or a dragon dick, or some other third thing.

Or maybe you could make custom strapons that are animal-themed? Like for the furries and whatnot? IDK, maybe you're not interested in studying animal dicks lol. Just throwing out some ideas. By the way, I love your content.

There will be some updates in the strapon. I will also rig it to the new rig so it can be bend like the penis and propably make a few variations as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2016 at 8:16 PM, dkcoats said:

This is much-needed - thanks for doing it. It looks great in the screenies but I can't find it in CAS. Where is it supposed to be?

Edit: Never milnd. I found it.

Where did you find it? I can't. I feel like I have looked in every section.

Has anyone figured out why the strapon doesn't show up in CAS at all? 

I've downloaded it and have the option to "Change Strapon" at a wardrobe, BUT THERE ARE NO STRAPONS IN ANY BOTTOMS SECTION!!!!

All of my mods are in ONE folder. No subfolders. I NEED HELP FINDING THIS! I've looked in every single clothing folder.

IF ANYONE HAS FIGURED IT OUT PLEASE SHARE!

16 hours ago, FireCrackerJane said:

Has anyone figured out why the strapon doesn't show up in CAS at all? 

I've downloaded it and have the option to "Change Strapon" at a wardrobe, BUT THERE ARE NO STRAPONS IN ANY BOTTOMS SECTION!!!!

All of my mods are in ONE folder. No subfolders. I NEED HELP FINDING THIS! I've looked in every single clothing folder.

IF ANYONE HAS FIGURED IT OUT PLEASE SHARE!

The strapon should be available in all bottom clothing categories. If you dont see it make sure you are not using any filters in CAS

On 11/16/2017 at 3:41 PM, azmodan22 said:

There will be some updates in the strapon. I will also rig it to the new rig so it can be bend like the penis and propably make a few variations as well.

I'm new here, so I posted this on another thread, but it's regarding the Sim Strapon. Last night I was looking for the female nipples in CAS and it took me almost 40 real minutes to find, but I found them in the skin details with the moles and stuff. Anyway, while I was searching for them, I got desperate and clicked where it says "change Sim strapon" and my new female adult got this white stuff on her tutu and I can't get it off. She didn't want a strapon, but how do I get the white powder looking stuff off of her? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You! 

WHITE CRAP 12-16-17_9-44-30 PM (2).png

11 hours ago, NewbieSim4 said:

I'm new here, so I posted this on another thread, but it's regarding the Sim Strapon. Last night I was looking for the female nipples in CAS and it took me almost 40 real minutes to find, but I found them in the skin details with the moles and stuff. Anyway, while I was searching for them, I got desperate and clicked where it says "change Sim strapon" and my new female adult got this white stuff on her tutu and I can't get it off. She didn't want a strapon, but how do I get the white powder looking stuff off of her? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You! 

WHITE CRAP 12-16-17_9-44-30 PM (2).png

I have never seen this problem before so I am do not this it is cause by the strapon. You might want to check her skin details for it. The strapon does not use the same texture "regions" with the body so I dont see how it counld mess with it. 

3 hours ago, auema said:

It looks a bit like a tattoo: some of the custom penis mods include tattoos just like that (to deal with situations where you might be using a skin that wouldn't normally work with it).

I did download some of the penis files. I have quite a few choices to chose from. Maybe it's from that or I'll try the tattoos also. Thanks a lot. 

4 hours ago, auema said:

It looks a bit like a tattoo: some of the custom penis mods include tattoos just like that (to deal with situations where you might be using a skin that wouldn't normally work with it).

That was it! It was in the tattoo or maybe it was the skin details. There was one regular penis is it and I had accidentally checked it. lol Thank you a bunch! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Updated the Strapon with Penis Bones.

It is available in all clothing categories as a "Clothing Bottom" option.

YOU NEED TO HAVE AN UPDATED GAME TO SEE IT !!

I have also created a second "String" version for early access.

01-15-18_8-49-14 PM.png

Nice work Azomodan22.

19 hours ago, TheWhite said:

Ok I can only do it on the homelot. Or maybe the type of dresser counts.

Only on the dresser in your home. I haven't tryed any other dresser to be honest though. :smile:

7 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hi Azmodan! I want to tell you that your strapon creates a separate bottom underwear category in CAS, I think it's not good and must be fixed.

Here is a normal category where I have all bottom underwear

Reveal hidden contents

111.jpg.c6fe81cb6898202d5ea80719fe2aacbb.jpg

And here is a new bottom underwear category created by your strapon after I installed it

Reveal hidden contents

222.jpg.71f7263bc8b465d1e4468740d5043dd9.jpg

Here is what I've done to fix this and what I've got

Reveal hidden contents

333.thumb.jpg.ba94d8aa9a942f073a36b53458d52389.jpg

444.jpg.60049b09f06cff90d719aa2a6a2192b9.jpg

And here is the fixed file Azmodan22_Female_Strapon.zip

I had never noticed that.. Thanks ! I will fix it.