Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Azmodan, thanks for the uploads,it doesn't just work flawlessly, it completes WW for me as most of my Sims are females and having it equip in the way it does means that no animations are off limits for them to use. Nice work and also for the bondage devices, I wondered if you would also consider a double ended dildo that could be used in a similar way to the strap-on? Thanks again and looking forward to the next creation

:)

Hi, I can't find the mod in any of my clothing categories in CAS. Is there any known conflicting mods?

Not that I am aware of. The strapon has a custom Thumbnail and you can find it in the everyday category.

Hi, I Cannot Also Find This Either In Any Of The Categories, Especially The Everyday One, Any Suggestions? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It won't show up for me, not even in trying to change the strap on. It gives me the option to change it but that's it. I"m not sure why the item itself won't show. When I downloaded it the file didn't show up as a zipped folder,  it just came as the one file "Azmodan22_Female_Strapon.7z" was that supposed to happen?

• 2 weeks later...