Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, homewardbound said:

The strap-on, either in CAS, or in game. From one side angle it looks fine, but otherwise, it starts bending around the body. 

Do you have a custom rig or a custom body installed?

can you take some screenshots, 'cus it works fine in my game.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey,maybe i missed it and if so i apologise,but theres no way to save the selection right? i use it with wickedwhims and when i select personalisation et choost strap-on,it change it in game,but if i save and quit then come back,its back to default one,so do I have to change it everytime (doesn't bother be,but i ask in case),or i just miss a saving file for it or something

49 minutes ago, SoulOfMod said:

Hey,maybe i missed it and if so i apologise,but theres no way to save the selection right? i use it with wickedwhims and when i select personalisation et choost strap-on,it change it in game,but if i save and quit then come back,its back to default one,so do I have to change it everytime (doesn't bother be,but i ask in case),or i just miss a saving file for it or something

When you select a strapon for your sim through the personalization menu, your sim will always use that strapon.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...