[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

Guest Redabyss

If you guys got any ideas for animations on objects that  don't have their own general category, hit me up, the one with the fish statue was fun.

I would like to have animations on balcony using balcony railings. such as balcony stand when female holds balcony railing and male stands behind... maybe some variations, a female put her leg on balcony railing, female arched back while continuing to hold the railing... I think it would be awesome to have sex in front of all the street:)

P.S. will you continue to work on the sound or you stopped?

Hmm, balcony railing whould be nice, but im not sure if it is possible, i will look into it.

No i have not stopped with adding sound, will stil ltry getting it to work. In my initial test when the game did not crash i think i got pretty good results with the sound. But as it was unreliable i had re add the animations without sound for the time being. When i get it to work without crashing i will start adding sound to animations, not all at the same time, because some animations will need to be longer for it to work properly. But the goal is to have all animations with sound.

It would be cool if you can inform lupobianco on how to do it when you will get it, he has similiar issues to yours XD

If you guys got any ideas for animations on objects that  don't have their own general category, hit me up, the one with the fish statue was fun.

I would like to have animations on balcony using balcony railings. such as balcony stand when female holds balcony railing and male stands behind... maybe some variations, a female put her leg on balcony railing, female arched back while continuing to hold the railing... I think it would be awesome to have sex in front of all the street:)

P.S. will you continue to work on the sound or you stopped?

Hmm, balcony railing whould be nice, but im not sure if it is possible, i will look into it.

No i have not stopped with adding sound, will stil ltry getting it to work. In my initial test when the game did not crash i think i got pretty good results with the sound. But as it was unreliable i had re add the animations without sound for the time being. When i get it to work without crashing i will start adding sound to animations, not all at the same time, because some animations will need to be longer for it to work properly. But the goal is to have all animations with sound.

It would be cool if you can inform lupobianco on how to do it when you will get it, he has similiar issues to yours XD

Will do, always happy to help out when i can. ^^

Got some time in between things today to work on some animations, did not get everything i wanted done today, but i think there might be something in there some of you will like.

And YAY! 4000 downloads was hit today, thanks for all the support guys and gals. Todays update gives 5 animations and 2 new locations, the bar stool and the sofa. Next update i hope to add a custom location, maybe the photo set.

All hail the Fish! :D what an glorius update :D.

Yay double penetration, couch blowjob with douple fun awesome!,female version of massage Great!

Really greatwork :). Thank you for this update.

Hail the fish, more animations for female massages is coming, probably a missionary position, maybe a doggy as well. I think im gonna try my first climax animation on it as well.

Do you plan to foursome animations?

Short awnser: yes!

Long awnser: HEEEEEEEEEEL yes!

They can take a really long time to make tho, each actor involved multiplies the work. Depending on how much interaction they have to eachother. Thinking of haveing more actors also.

They can take a really long time to make tho, each actor involved multiplies the work. Depending on how much interaction they have to eachother. Thinking of haveing more actors also.

Great! :D

In this case I have some ideas for those:

-MMMF blowjob, she blowing one of them and handjobbing the others.

-MMMF group, she is get dp-ed in doggy style and in blowjob the guy in her front while being dp-ed.

-FFFM blowjob floor:

stage 1 kissing with one gal and holding the other and the last gal is blowing.

stage 2 kissing the same gal the other two are licking and blowing his dick.

stage 3 one gal blowing his dick and the other two are on the balls.

stage 4 the climax He is fapping and the three girls are kneeling front of him with open mouth.

FFFM blowjob bed:

stage 1 they are lyng in the bed he kissing with the two gals one of them are blowing

stage 2 one gal face sitting him other two are blowing his dick

stage 3 one facesitting the other is riding and the last gal is fingering the riding one analy.

stage 4 the gals are lying around his dick and he is fapping.

Great! :D

In this case I have some ideas for those:

-MMMF blowjob, she blowing one of them and handjobbing the others.

-MMMF group, she is get dp-ed in doggy style and in blowjob the guy in her front while being dp-ed.

-FFFM blowjob floor:

stage 4 the climax He is fapping and the three girls are kneeling front of him with open mouth.

FFFM blowjob bed:

stage 1 they are lyng in the bed he kissing with the two gals one of them are blowing

stage 3 one facesitting the other is riding and the last gal is fingering the riding one analy.

Man you filthy :P Nah just kidding, i like all of them, just dont expect them soon haha. Maybe i'll make one of them soon... i got excited.

Guest adonnTime

I'm loving all these new animations ;). Keep up the good work and thanks again! :heart:

I must say, i really like seeing people, well mainly you sharing screenshots. These are pretty funny as well. How did you get them to look scared/suprised?

I think they are reacting to the sims being nude.

post-614517-0-21693300-1481424140_thumb.png

post-614517-0-66214100-1481424165_thumb.png

post-614517-0-38610500-1481424211_thumb.png

I'm loving all these new animations ;). Keep up the good work and thanks again! :heart:

I must say, i really like seeing people, well mainly you sharing screenshots. These are pretty funny as well. How did you get them to look scared/suprised?

I think they are reacting to the sims being nude.

Well i think you are using a mod, because i have never seen any sims do that because of them being in a sex animation.

Guest Redabyss

MFF Oraljob - Double Blowjob

Looking reaaaaaaaally forward to try this ;) thanks as always for the hard work and your updates Zorak!

I just hope you like it, i know you have been waiting for it :P

Gonna try it today alongside Omaster and mike's new packs ;)

-FFFM blowjob floor:

FFFM blowjob bed:

https://media.tenor.co/images/05fae48a148f54be961e484d3d582091/raw

Well i think you are using a mod, because i have never seen any sims do that because of them being in a sex animation.

I think he's using the Patreon version of WW, my Sims too react scared.

Anyway... as much as I'd like to share photos too, unfortunately my Sims are my gf's too, so there's that haha. Anyway you're awesome Zorak, keep making people happy ;)

EDIT: Thank you, THANK YOU for the double blowjob, you're the man!! I LOVE IT! :D

You know what? It would be awesome if you could also make a "faster" version. Anyway, thanks, a heartfelt thank you for that animation!

Looking reaaaaaaaally forward to try this ;) thanks as always for the hard work and your updates Zorak!

-FFFM blowjob floor:

FFFM blowjob bed:

Anyway... as much as I'd like to share photos too, unfortunately my Sims are my gf's too, so there's that haha. Anyway you're awesome Zorak, keep making people happy ;)

EDIT: Thank you, THANK YOU for the double blowjob, you're the man!! I LOVE IT! :D

You know what? It would be awesome if you could also make a "faster" version. Anyway, thanks, a heartfelt thank you for that animation!

Oh yeah, that is probably why they look scared. I'll see what i can do about the faster version, i should be able to speed up the womens animations while they are sucking.

Guest adonnTime

-FFFM blowjob floor:

FFFM blowjob bed:

Oh yeah, that is probably why they look scared. I'll see what i can do about the faster version, i should be able to speed up the womens animations while they are sucking.

He's right I guess :lol:

post-614517-0-69351100-1481469386_thumb.png

post-614517-0-86590100-1481469428_thumb.png

post-614517-0-38372300-1481469457_thumb.png

post-614517-0-20546200-1481469475_thumb.png

post-614517-0-61670700-1481469641_thumb.png