Do your IRL friends/colleagues know that you are a member of loverslab?

Ensom

My classmates often bugs me for Skyrim bondage mods I've been using in all of my playthrough, and I often times introduce them to Loverslab for their wild gaming fantasies. Hell, sometimes the girls would ask me about bondage stuff as well.

Simply put, they knows. On if they're a member of Loverslab, no idea.

Hmm, it is interesting to read everyone's responses.  I wonder if it is a generational thing as most of my friends and co workers talk about retirement savings, politics and complain about how work life has been unfair....because no one says "Hey i am under worked and over paid!".   So, I am one of the OGs in this group (Original Gamers, you know playing games like Defender of the Crown, Gunship and the old SSI Gold box AD+D computer games).   

Lol Apart from 2 very old friends, nobody knows what I do.

In addition all my colleagues are girls, so it's rather difficult to talk about it. I pass for someone very sober, if they knew .. ><

I tell other gamers about this site all the time! When I post pics and stuff they ask where I got this or that. I do not feel ashamed at all being here and using some very good mods in my games. If people I tell about this site to are offended, well, thats their problem- not mine. Friends and family either accept who I am and what I do or just shut-up and leave me the fuck alone. :D 

There are lot more mods here than just sex mods. This is one of the only places where you can find a ton of links to great armor/clothing mods as well as cool concept mods (dark souls mods for example). My friends know I use it, but they don't know what account is mine. They know I use sex mods like Amorous Adventure, which they also use. I don't know what their account are either and have zero curiosity what it is, lol. We keep our fetishes to ourselves pretty much.

I doubt that anyone I work with uses the site but then you never know who anyone is on the site you could actually be talking to a boss and never know it unless they tell you who they are.

And when you find that your boss (or, in my case) the boss of your boss is a Supporter, then you have a new light.

I don't keep a lot of friends - the whole hermit thing. But they know, and any passing acquaintance who's a gamer damn well better know after i'm done talking up the mods.

But nobody is surprised in the least. That signature tag down there - "Practice Makes Pervert" is a quote i've used for better than 4 decades. My walls have my naked paintings hanging on them. If they visit, odds are that Devious Skyrim, KinkyWorld Sims 3, or an odd little independent game like The Adventures Of Tara has some perverted happenings up on my screen. And people know i released a text adventure if they knew me at the time, mostly because i wouldn't shut up about winning Best Orgy.

It's really not an issue if you blatantly advertise being off-the-beaten-path in general. Foks just shrug and nod and try to keep moving along.

And being old. Being old helps almost as much as being an artist. Both are easily forgiven their perverted tendencies.

I just showed my little sister my adult modded Skyrim (she's 27). She wanted to know if she could

fuck Farkas and her male housecarl in Riften. Her reaction when my player character jumped

Farkas' bones was quite amusing. She has a better graphics card than me, but she hasn't done

any modding at all. I tried to tempt her into witnessing some woman/horse sex, but she didn't take

the bait, oh well :lol:

I do not hold any shame for being a part of this community but the way I see it this is a place where I can go to be myself and not be judged in any way, shape or form. Sharing this with the people I know would make it less special for me. (I'm selfish what can I say?) so my answer is below. :P

6h4z4b3v6XWxO.gif

Archived