[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

2 hours ago, twmuse said:

cmars may need to be changed to work, not sure, and turbo has not really said what "Native" means anywhere I can find.

It seems it means "use installed default replacement" so I guess Cmars DR should work. I'm updating my game and will check this.

Edit: that's alright, Cmar's top and bottom default replacements work fine, one just need to switch WW body selector to "native".

6 hours ago, wild_guy said:

It seems it means "use installed default replacement" so I guess Cmars DR should work. I'm updating my game and will check this.

Edit: that's alright, Cmar's top and bottom default replacements work fine, one just need to switch WW body selector to "native".

I got to that point also, but still not sure if it shows up in CAS, did not have time to check on a new fresh sim.

1 hour ago, NickieNikita said:

I've noticed today when playing that with the new clothes released with the Get Famous expansion, if I adjust (change their sizes, colours etc) the nipples using your mod, the breasts will glitch through the clothes. Is this something you can look into fixing? :D

This mod can not cause such issues because it's just textures. You probably have problems with breast mesh (3D model) you use.

36 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Hey WG.

Just noticed your description say's "Unstallation"

You been smoking the shit again, haven't you!!!  ?

Hey! I don't smoke weed, I hate drugs at all, so much that even don't use Basemental Drugs)) Fixed, thank you.

24 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Hey! I don't smoke weed, I hate drugs at all, so much that even don't use Basemental Drugs)) Fixed, thank you.

I was joking, remember the guy who commented to you a while back saying how you drink all night & smoke the shit. that was what i was refering to.

i even joked about it at the time, thought you would remember, my bad. ? 

2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

I was joking

I got it)

2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

remember the guy who commented to you a while back saying how you drink all night & smoke the shit

Oh, actually that happens really rarely, only when I relax after blackjack and whores during three previous days ?

36 minutes ago, mikasims said:

Добрый день, я  установил Female Body Details в папку Mods (WickedWhims у меня последняя),  a когда кликаю на сима в меню Похоть захожу в Body Selector, то там доступно только часть тела по умолчанию. Я что не так делаю?  

Этот мод не добавляет модель тела, он добавляет текстуры частей тела, которые можно выбрать в CAS, в особенностях кожи. В качестве модели лучше всего использовать модель от Cmar, нужны два файла из его модаcmar_NippleTopFemale и mar_NudeBottomFemale. Чтобы использовать эту модель в игре нужно будет в селекторе тела выбрать "Native", а в CAS появится автоматически.

1 hour ago, air_show said:

Hey so I installed these skins and they look great in-game but I noticed that they cause the Heart shaped chest tattoo to disappear from the game entirely for some reason.  I'm confused as to why this is.

That tattoo slot was used in the previous version of the mod but it's not used anymore in the latest one. Make sure you don't have wild_guy TorsoFrontUpperHeart.package in your Mods folder and clear the game cache after that (remove localthumbcache.package and cachestr folder from ...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4)

Hi @wild_guy !!!

I'm a great admirer of your work, your Body Datails are my favorites...

I only have your skin details installed and after the last updates I can not see the "Dimples of venus", all the other details are ok...

I installed the S4Studio to try to change the defined slot but I do not know how to do it ...  

Any recommendation?

Once again, thanks for your time and your job!!

29 minutes ago, janielito said:

Hi @wild_guy !!!

I'm a great admirer of your work, your Body Datails are my favorites...

I only have your skin details installed and after the last updates I can not see the "Dimples of venus", all the other details are ok...

I installed the S4Studio to try to change the defined slot but I do not know how to do it ...  

Any recommendation?

Once again, thanks for your time and your job!!

Hi! Thank you! Dimples of Venus made as acne skin detail, I'm not sure but maybe you should have "Parenthood" game pack for them to work because acne was added in that update. 

You can see how to change the slot here but I have to say that there are no free slots in skin details at the moment, they all are already used in the mod.

55 minutes ago, Lady Jezebel Mandrake said:

Hi Wild Guy.

I would like to ask you if your mod works with the latest update of The Sims 4 and with Get Famous? is that I want to download it but I do not know if it will work.

Greetings.

Pd. Excuse my bad English, sorry ?

Yes, they work fine.

28 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Is it possible to assign skin details to use the new scar slots and such? That might free up some slots if possible. 

I don't think it's a good idea even if possible because scars devided in 3 categories, that's not confortable. And there aren't enough slots for all details in scars.

Hi there all ...

Dimples of Venus tab is missing and not sure about butts? Is it 1 or 2 tabs??

The butts tab I have does some shading to the butt area, that's all - I think its 4 different variations that can change. I've got a feeling there is another butts tab (that I'm missing) that has many different variations that changes butt shape etc ... am I correct? If so where is this tab???

Anyone who can assist???