[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Yes, more bright and more lines without tie, because the most have ties.

I make tan lines based on swimsuits or lingerie models so ties presence depends on the type of them. If the chosen lingerie or swimsuit has a tie the tan lines will also have it.

But I'll think about it at some point and about more bright lines too. Now I make larger areola nipples and there is some more plans

Great skin, I've been wondering why all the other skins haven't put much detail into the pussy before now, yours looks fantastic, thank you soo much for it!

One issue I'm having is that any custom skin overlays I use seem to remove the pussy detail from your default replacer, is it possible for you to add just the pussy as a stand alone tattoo? I'm not sure if this would work or not tbh?

One issue I'm having is that any custom skin overlays I use seem to remove the pussy detail from your default replacer, is it possible for you to add just the pussy as a stand alone tattoo? I'm not sure if this would work or not tbh?

yes, any non-default skin overlay overrides default skin details. pussy as standalone part is planned but I think it will not happen too soon because this is much more difficult work than making of other details which is planned first.

Yes, more bright and more lines without tie, because the most have ties.

I make tan lines based on swimsuits or lingerie models so ties presence depends on the type of them. If the chosen lingerie or swimsuit has a tie the tan lines will also have it.

But I'll think about it at some point and about more bright lines too. Now I make larger areola nipples and there is some more plans

Cool! Do you think about making intimate tattoos for the sims?

I'm apologize that ask in this topic, my English is poor, but couldn't prompt where find problem:

in game Teen has a pregnancy, 3 trimester and buff is visible, but stomach\belly doesn't change the size.

Saw mods where and children have a big belly even, where can be a problem for Teen 18+ if models
 same from YoungAdults but growth of a stomach isn't present.  Definitely not sure, but earlier it seems
 I had growth of a stomach Teens, but skins was in a bathing suit, now together with your mod everything
looks just nice remarkably (*but my models have no vulvar lips as on screens placed up) - but here growth
of a stomach isn't observed.

In principle the stomach size doesn't belong to a skin, and he can be changed freely in variables, or the size after all is tied to a skin?

Guest Redabyss

Awesome work, really like it! 

I wanted to ask you if it's planned to release a default version of the unshaved vagina. I really like it, but TS4 updates always forces us to re-equip CC to Sims, and having a myriad of simmettes is a pain in the ass, if you want unshaved for everyone XD

I wanted to ask you if it's planned to release a default version of the unshaved vagina. I really like it, but TS4 updates always forces us to re-equip CC to Sims, and having a myriad of simmettes is a pain in the ass, if you want unshaved for everyone XD

no, I don't plan to create default skin unshaved, I made it shaved purposely so that it don't be tied to hair. and public hair has been made as standalone part to give a possibility to choose the type of hair in its turn.

Guest Redabyss

no, I don't plan to create default skin unshaved, I made it shaved purposely so that it don't be tied to hair. and public hair has been made as standalone part to give a possibility to choose the type of hair in its turn.

Gotcha, thanks! Need to ask around if there's a way to prevent EA updates to turn off mods then XD

Gotcha, thanks! Need to ask around if there's a way to prevent EA updates to turn off mods then XD

I always thinked that if you are using your game saves and the same mods after update then your sims must have the same equipment than before it, isn't it right?

Guest Redabyss

I always thinked that if you are using your game saves and the same mods after update then your sims must have the same equipment than before it, isn't it right?

Nope... CC (hair, even rings) are removed after every update :/

Nope... CC (hair, even rings) are removed after every update :/

hmm... that's not good then... 

Guest Redabyss

Yeah... TS3 has completed its update cycle, but TS4 updates every now and then, and everytime I have to change hair, since my Sims become "bald". I'm even forfetting using colored nails for this very reason XD and that's why I asked you that question!

Yeah... TS3 has completed its update cycle, but TS4 updates every now and then, and everytime I have to change hair, since my Sims become "bald". I'm even forfetting using colored nails for this very reason XD and that's why I asked you that question!

I see but I don't want to change the existing system because it would be irrational

Sweet!! Thanks!

good, wish you to enjoy:)