[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

3 hours ago, Eugene4518 said:

Hey I tried to download everything you mentioned including Nipple mid and Cmar both files and they only show blank parts and no pussy or tits. 

Is is there anything you could do to help?

thanks

eddie

Can you show your mods folder?

4 hours ago, beta567 said:

Is it possible to use this with smoothish 2 default skin ?

See 'Notes' paragraph in the description: "You can use only details with other skin but I can't guarantee that everything will look perfect because they were adjusted for my skin specially."

33 minutes ago, cutties said:

I used to MOD but could not show pubic hair hic, secondly, when i add bouncing tit mod then nipple texture not appear more.. just like 3d shape.. can u help me to figure out???

If you don't see pubic hair then probably you have some mod which might use the same slot in skin details and conflict with them. As for bouncing tit mod, what mod exactly do you use? I use BS_Boobies and it can't conflict with nipples, it doesn't even contain any textures but only animation clips.

LL update

• Top tan lines moved to another tattoo slot, package file created anew. Top tan lines must be applied to existing sims anew (if needed).
  • Added 3 types of top tan lines 
  • Added 2 types of bottom tan lines
  • Added new file which returnes back default 'torso front upper heart' tattoo whose slot now used with top tan lines
  • Added 2 types of medium pubic hair
  • Made fixes for some vagina types (21, 22, 23)
  • Fixed medium and hairy pubic hair types weren't available for newly generated NPCs
  • Improved vagina mole texture
  • Made moles available for random
  • Added some additional tags to all parts for the correct behaviour

Patreon update

• Added new mod part:  wild_guy BreastVeins.package - different types of visible veins on breasts, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleCheekLeft). 
  • Added 3 types of breast veins
  • Added 1 type of medium pubic hair
  • Added 2 types of hairy pubic hair

111.thumb.png.33db49a4950b9e8257e3da641159786b.png

It seems I forgot to tell about the reason of moving top tan lines to another slot, so here is the story:

I had to completely rework top tan lines package to avoid its thumblail to be placed in the lowest tattoo row otherwise I couldn't add new top tan lines types. So I had to make top tan lines as default replacement of the 'torso front upper heart' tattoo and then to return that tattoo back but made as custom content. This allowed me to swap them with each other, so now one new file added to mod which returns that heart tattoo back. Also all this things I did allow to prevent the placement of top tan lines thumbnail in the lowest row again if some other tattoo mods installed, not the FBD only. I know this may look perverted but I couldn't find another way. Unfortunately this breaks your sims tuning concerning top tan lines and they must be applied anew.

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey Wild Guy.  

I was wondering do you have any plans to make your mod utilize seasons?  I.e. have the tanning apply dynamically when your sim is out in the sun?  

-Nisa K. 

Hi Nisa!

Honestly I never thought about this. Since tan lines made as tattoo, I don't think it's possible to automatically enable or disable them depending on weather. The only way I see is to rework them and make as an accessory, as gloves for example, but I'm not sure it worth it. Firstly this will break all sims tunning again, secondly we will have to apply them multiple times for each cathegory of clothing and this may be too annoying, the same if we would like to change tan lines to other types. Do you have any better ideas?

Actually I'm not worried too much about sims have tan lines in winter, I can imagine they get them in solarium:))

3 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Just curious but would there be a possibility of making the better butt and the butt dimples a skin details addition as well as the lower back tattoo? I love the sexy tush details but kinda miss having the lower back spot for tattoos.

I don't have such plans but you can change used slot for those details by yourself, see 'How to change used slot for CAS parts' paragraph in the first post.