[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Hi wild_guy. I am a fan of your work. I read here ideas to improve this mode. I allowed myself a little help. It's just a little thing.

I added a tanlines by the retro style to booth packages (uper and bottom tatto).I hope that someone will come in handy.

hi! I guess you should add some blur to your tan lines to make them look more natural. Maybe I'll add something like this later, not so retro I think ;) but something from not too revealing swimwear

Hi wild_guy. I am a fan of your work. I read here ideas to improve this mode. I allowed myself a little help. It's just a little thing.

I added a tanlines by the retro style to booth packages (uper and bottom tatto).I hope that someone will come in handy.

hi! I guess you should add some blur to your tan lines to make them look more natural. Maybe I'll add something like this later, not so retro I think ;) but something from not too revealing swimwear

As I see it, you're right about the blur. If you want, feel free to use this small contribution as the basis or inspiration for the next update. I'm not very experienced in making modifications. Good luck in your next work

Beautiful work. I am not really familiar how skintones in sims 4 work so I am a bit confused here. I am able to apply your public hair textures to some of other custom skintones I am using like for example Pralinesims Venus skin.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Pralinesims/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/venus-skin-%2B-navelpiercing/id/1307012/

But when I try to apply your nipples to that skin game switches to default skintone. Is it possible to make your nipples compatible with custom skintones? If not, maybe you can make tattoo version? 

Beautiful work. I am not really familiar how skintones in sims 4 work so I am a bit confused here. I am able to apply your public hair textures to some of other custom skintones I am using like for example Pralinesims Venus skin.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Pralinesims/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/venus-skin-%2B-navelpiercing/id/1307012/

But when I try to apply your nipples to that skin game switches to default skintone. Is it possible to make your nipples compatible with custom skintones? If not, maybe you can make tattoo version? 

it happens because this non-default skintone takes the same slot in skin details as my nipples and they can't work together. I would not like to remake nipples or public hair as tattoo, it would be uncomfortable for use because sim rotates in some direction (depending on the place of the tattoo taken as base) each time you choose another type of nipple (public hair) and and this makes sim customization be more difficult.

it happens because this non-default skintone takes the same slot in skin details as my nipples and they can't work together. I would not like to remake nipples or public hair as tattoo, it would be uncomfortable for use because sim rotates in some direction (depending on the place of the tattoo taken as base) each time you choose another type of nipple (public hair) and and this makes sim customization be more difficult.

Interesting. Does this (http://jinglestartk.tumblr.com/post/111252731319/js-sims-4-cleavage-detail-overlay-youll-need-it) breast "cleavage detail overlay" uses different slot than nipples? I am able to apply it to most ( although not all) of custom skins I have. 

Interesting. Does this (http://jinglestartk.tumblr.com/post/111252731319/js-sims-4-cleavage-detail-overlay-youll-need-it) breast "cleavage detail overlay" uses different slot than nipples? I am able to apply it to most ( although not all) of custom skins I have. 

the same as I written there, "crease mouth" slot. I guess it should not work together with Pralinesims Venus skin mentioned above for example

Well JS sims cleavage mod works together with venus and its also works together with your nipples turned on...

I also tested this http://brittpinkiesims.tumblr.com/post/137304045145/sweettacoplumbobs-cleavage-overlay-1-found-in cleveage mod, it also works together with venus or your nipples turned on (as you can see in the screenshot) but it adds weird second row of misaligned nipples so I dont use it.  :D

I am noob with this but maybe its is because  your nipples are treated as "base full body skin" but these cleavage mods just like face cosmetic mods or your public hair textures are "skin masks" and can be used over any "base" skin?

post-5339-0-22851800-1487167827_thumb.jpg

post-5339-0-05012900-1487170840_thumb.png

Well JS sims cleavage mod works together with venus and its also works together with your nipples turned on...

I also tested this http://brittpinkiesims.tumblr.com/post/137304045145/sweettacoplumbobs-cleavage-overlay-1-found-in cleveage mod, it also works together with venus or your nipples turned on (as you can see in the screenshot) but it adds weird second row of misaligned nipples so I dont use it.  :D

I am noob with this but maybe its is because  your nipples are treated as "base full body skin" but these cleavage mods just like face cosmetic mods or your public hair textures are "skin masks" and can be used over any "base" skin?

hmm, maybe... could you attach this cleveage mod? I can't download it from the link. In fact I don't have too deep knowledge in this so I need to explore what have been done there

Hi to all! A major update, hope you'll like it:

20.02.17 update
- Added vaginas package. 20 types of vagina aviable, can be found in skin details.
I created vaginas 
so that they fit to my female nude skin and I can't promise they will look well with other skins.
- Added moles package.
Since I've used the cheek mole slot for vagina I decided to remake lip mole skin detail so I've added cheek mole in it. You can chose cheek or lip moles or both there and in addition you'll get vagina mole. Also the separate vagina mole can be choosen in lip mole slot.

Oh heeeell yes!!

hi Anarcis! do you think vaginas look ok? It always seems to me I could do better but when I start thinking about this I find I don't know how:)

Gimme a few hours, I'll give you a more detailed analysis, but on the whole, very pleased with this!

Oh heeeell yes!!

hi Anarcis! do you think vaginas look ok? It always seems to me I could do better but when I start thinking about this I find I don't know how:)

Gimme a few hours, I'll give you a more detailed analysis, but on the whole, very pleased with this!

have you forgotten abot this?:)

Oh heeeell yes!!

have you forgotten abot this? :)

I had, slightly. Sorry. I have given all my female sims different vulvae thanks to your wonderful work. I can't think of anything I'm missing here - I love the fact that I can use your mods to customize bodies to an amazing extent. Love your stuff, hope make more! Not sure what you'd make, as you seem to have covered most options by now - but I hope to be surprised!