[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Omg... It was load order ?‍♀️ I had Wild_guy's packages mixed in a skin folder I created(I organize my mods by skin, hair, clothes, etc.). And TURBO WickedWhims extra skin tones came before the FBD packages. Thank you everyone for helping figure this out. My female sims are atomically correct again. 

So, I'm back now.

I just removed every mods again and started new.

Now, I have made a little change to my Mods folder.

I placed FBD folder right under Mods folder and I also placed [Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package, directly under Mods folder.

Now, I have placed WickedWhimsMod folder as I did as usual.

I neededed the Cmar penis for both male and female, so, I placed every cmar mods that is in the Sims 4 Morphing Anatomy Mod (beta) folder.

Now, I logged on the Origin, ran game with New Game, I removed all clothes from female, and guess what, your mod shows up properly just like in the bottom screenshot.

image.png.c956fbfff83f4c2f4afa3f85ee7cf70b.png

image.png.918777e3d668e50a6a536939782a527d.png

image.png.14e14437d20a26b24aa55ab3c66b895d.png

image.png.f2674936ac36bc5f76252e454a2ddd51.png

So, I guess the cmar stuffs doesn't cause problem, but I think the main problem was placing FBD folder and [Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package, at the place where I did previously (inside wild_guy_Female_Body_Details_09.10.20 folder).

Now all works fine, thanks for help.

40 minutes ago, merkle said:

Don't apologize.  I'll bet lots of people didn't know about mods loading alphabetically.  I sure didn't.  Now I do, so you did a service.  Are there any other order-specific mods we need to be concerned about?

Body parts for WW Body Selector. I had an issue early on where some body parts didn't show up, so I had to put those in a folder that loaded before WW. Basically, anything that WW uses should load first to be sure that it's available when WW gets loaded.

1 hour ago, jenyeah said:

So, I'm back now.

I just removed every mods again and started new.

Now, I have made a little change to my Mods folder.

I placed FBD folder right under Mods folder and I also placed [Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package, directly under Mods folder.

Now, I have placed WickedWhimsMod folder as I did as usual.

I neededed the Cmar penis for both male and female, so, I placed every cmar mods that is in the Sims 4 Morphing Anatomy Mod (beta) folder.

Now, I logged on the Origin, ran game with New Game, I removed all clothes from female, and guess what, your mod shows up properly just like in the bottom screenshot.

image.png.c956fbfff83f4c2f4afa3f85ee7cf70b.png

image.png.918777e3d668e50a6a536939782a527d.png

image.png.14e14437d20a26b24aa55ab3c66b895d.png

image.png.f2674936ac36bc5f76252e454a2ddd51.png

So, I guess the cmar stuffs doesn't cause problem, but I think the main problem was placing FBD folder and [Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package, at the place where I did previously (inside wild_guy_Female_Body_Details_09.10.20 folder).

Now all works fine, thanks for help.

So happy we are finding solutions working together!  Not to rain on the parade but jenyeah have you looked at your males yet?  I think you are going to get a double dick.  Might be a wonderful animation but not in this case.  Curious if you are consistent with the conflict with WW dick.  So glad wild_guy pointed out load order.  I learned my lesson there many many moons ago.

14 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Now, I have tested WW v162e, and the problem isn't happening, so, it's compatibility issue between ww v162f and wild guy's female body details mod.

Well I'm back to chime in with the results of my latest adventures that hopefully help us all get up and working.  I removed all my other mods and cc.  I duplicated jenyeah's folders using cmar bottom to start.  162e Barbied both without WW installed and with it installed.  WTF, right?  Knowing my game was fine and having used up my best bad word vocabulary, I returned to a more logical state and thought: jesu christie, could all this be caused by a corrupted DL?  I redownloaded all my wild_guy files.  My cmar stuff for top and bottom seemed to be working.  Well guess what?  The next try I had female details!  I had details with or without WW 162e installed!  I also had the white extra dick on my males with 162e so I removed all cmar files (just as wild_guy had noted  the potential conflict with the WW dick) but female top and bottom.  No extra dick with WW!  Finally, I updated to 162f and all is working.  Working you Inglorious Basterds, working!

29 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Has there been fix for males yet since new sliders ?

Also custom skins don't work ,

Wild guys default female work ok 

I'm not aware about a problem with males but custom skins (only default replacements hopefully) need to be updated since 1.67.45 game patch.

8 minutes ago, victorine said:

01/11/21 09:46:10 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Running The Sims 4 version 1.69.59.1020...
01/11/21 09:46:10 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Running WickedWhims v150d...
01/11/21 09:46:10 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Mod Files (271)

Log file reads 150d?

I am running WickedWhims 162f and I cannot get it to work with MC Pregnancy 7.5.3. Using MC Pregnancy I can "Start Pregnancy" but it wont change phase or go to term. If I select any "Pregnancy Phase X" it will reset the pregnancy. If I select go "In Labor" I get a notification and a Buff but it disappears after a few seconds with no result. No fatal exceptions. If I remove WickedWhims 162f then MC Pregnancy works flawlessly.

I think first of all you should make sure your WW and MC pregnancy settings set to similar values, for example the duration of pregnancy must be the same.

But generally it's a wrong thread, try asking in WW thread instead.

5 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

I think first of all you should make sure your WW and MC pregnancy settings set to similar values, for example the duration of pregnancy must be the same.

But generally it's a wrong thread, try asking in WW thread instead.

I meant to, I am noob.

3 hours ago, procian said:

You are not wrong there.....I am so embarrased.....lmfao

So wait...we know why it didn't work with 162f.  What I'm curious about is why it worked when you reverted to 162e?  Presumably the loading order was the same.

3 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Body parts for WW Body Selector. I had an issue early on where some body parts didn't show up, so I had to put those in a folder that loaded before WW. Basically, anything that WW uses should load first to be sure that it's available when WW gets loaded.

Fortunately, W is near the end of the alphabet, so I have everything loading before it.  I guess to be safe I could rename the folder "zzWickedWhimsMod".?

2 hours ago, bumpasticka said:

So happy we are finding solutions working together!  Not to rain on the parade but jenyeah have you looked at your males yet?  I think you are going to get a double dick.  Might be a wonderful animation but not in this case.  Curious if you are consistent with the conflict with WW dick.  So glad wild_guy pointed out load order.  I learned my lesson there many many moons ago.

Well I'm back to chime in with the results of my latest adventures that hopefully help us all get up and working.  I removed all my other mods and cc.  I duplicated jenyeah's folders using cmar bottom to start.  162e Barbied both without WW installed and with it installed.  WTF, right?  Knowing my game was fine and having used up my best bad word vocabulary, I returned to a more logical state and thought: jesu christie, could all this be caused by a corrupted DL?  I redownloaded all my wild_guy files.  My cmar stuff for top and bottom seemed to be working.  Well guess what?  The next try I had female details!  I had details with or without WW 162e installed!  I also had the white extra dick on my males with 162e so I removed all cmar files (just as wild_guy had noted  the potential conflict with the WW dick) but female top and bottom.  No extra dick with WW!  Finally, I updated to 162f and all is working.  Working you Inglorious Basterds, working!

I just checked in the CAS, it does 2 dicks are showing up, with white dick and white covered in front part.

Guess I should remove cmar penis for male.

**I just removed cmar's "male penis" and male shows as what it should be shown normally.

9 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

I just checked in the CAS, it does 2 dicks are showing up, with white dick and white covered in front part.

Guess I should remove cmar penis for male.

Yup.  Yay for consistency!  I've just put my entire mods folders back in place which clocks in at around 50G or 20000 items.  Yes, I know.  Constant updating is a nightmare.  So, instead of moving my mass of obsession back out again to test, did you happen to try the female dick alone?  Strap-on accessory does fine for me so I never explored what cmar's female dick would do in CAS these days, let alone finding out what it would do in animations.  Maybe somebody else with things working that uses it can advise or it's another chance at new discoveries?

2 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Thx where can I get latest male default ?

Somewhere there :) Personally, I use the one taken from LunarEclipce's penis mod, just edited it a little and updated for myself. I don't think it's the best skin out there but currently it's enough for me. I think you can find some skins on TSR.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

So wait...we know why it didn't work with 162f.  What I'm curious about is why it worked when you reverted to 162e?  Presumably the loading order was the same.

I thought about this too and I have no answer, by the logic it should not work with 'e' as well. Maybe something has changed in WW regarding its default replacements this time. It's like they were removed for some time and now they're here again (just a guess).

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

Noir penis seems can be used for females (I never tried though).

2 hours ago, bumpasticka said:

Yup.  Yay for consistency!  I've just put my entire mods folders back in place which clocks in at around 50G or 20000 items.  Yes, I know.  Constant updating is a nightmare.  So, instead of moving my mass of obsession back out again to test, did you happen to try the female dick alone?  Strap-on accessory does fine for me so I never explored what cmar's female dick would do in CAS these days, let alone finding out what it would do in animations.  Maybe somebody else with things working that uses it can advise or it's another chance at new discoveries?

Sorry for late reply,  I was doing something. 

I just tested using "cmar_MorphingPenisFemaleV2.package" and it works fine with both (Feminine and Masculine Form) with ww v162f still, cause it is in the category of Body->Bodies.

All the Penis Cut and Penis Uncut, No Penis works fine.

The "cmar_MorphingPenisFemaleV2.package" let you make your sim, what the game/anime world called "Futanari" or not sure what they call it but Turbodriver calls it "intersex".

Meaning, Female with penis and vagina, let them get pregnant, or get others pregnant.

Of course to use that for actual feature or make "cmar_MorphingPenisFemaleV2.package" useful, you also need to have, "Turbodriver's Both Options Pregnancy Mod (Intersex Mod) (TURBODRIVER_Intersex_TuningOverride)" mod.

6 hours ago, merkle said:

WickedWhims now overrides the base game female breasts blend textures to avoid the double-nipple problem. To use wild_guy's overrides you need to make sure they load first (before WickedWhims) to lock in the override and prevent WickedWhims override.

Mods are loaded alphabetically, so placing wild_guy's files in a folder that's alphabetically before WickedWhims will do the job.....from wildguy. quoting turbodriver