[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

28 minutes ago, procian said:

This is from turbodriver who saw my post.

My best guess is that wild_guy overrides are now non-functional due to being outdated after WW updating its override textures to the new image format. Wild_guy will have to update his textures as well.

I'm using the most recent textures from wild-guy. Still no issues to report.

2 minutes ago, LancerEvoX said:

I'm definitely having that same issue as procian. I never used overlays before so I was just surprised one day it broke (when i updated WW). 

I guess I'm in the minority here then. I'm using the latest version of WW and the last uploaded textures from wild_guy and I'm not having any issues. I even confirmed on a brand new save. Default textures load fine for me. I wish I could offer some explanation as to why mine works and yours and Procian's doesn't.

I'm not saying there isn't a problem with the textures. I'm just saying that I'm not experiencing the problems being mentioned.

5 minutes ago, procian said:

tried creating a new sim in cas?

Yes, absolutely. I've probably created about a half-dozen new sims after the latest WW update.

**edit** I even created a couple of females this morning after reading your posts just to confirm I wasn't having any issues.

8 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Here is an example just to prove I'm not making things up. Straight out of CAS. Fresh sim with clothes removed.

Example.png

That's good....but not working for me and like I say I haven't added anything new...wild guy stuff is the latest public version....

1 minute ago, procian said:

That's good....but not working for me and like I say I haven't added anything new...wild guy stuff is the latest public version....

Sorry I couldn't be of any help. I have no clue as to what could be different between your setup and mine. I haven't changed anything either other than making sure some script mods were updated.

2 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Sorry I couldn't be of any help. I have no clue as to what could be different between your setup and mine. I haven't changed anything either other than making sure some script mods were updated.

What female nude top and bottom do you use? I tried cmar but it just gave a white bra in cas :(

11 minutes ago, LancerEvoX said:

I guess I have a slightly different issue then. It's with clothes by SStormy that have exposed parts. Those used to work but now they don't, or at least the default override doesn't work. 

EDIT: What body are you using BatDood? ?

If the clothes from SStormy are when you have problems, then I would suggest that the clothes need to be updated.

cmar's stuff. female top and bottom. I'm also using the Heavy Breasts mod as well.

51 minutes ago, BatDood said:

If the clothes from SStormy are when you have problems, then I would suggest that the clothes need to be updated.

cmar's stuff. female top and bottom. I'm also using the Heavy Breasts mod as well.

Hmm... doesn't seem like it's working as well for me (the mesh I mean). Still defaulting to the original wicked whims one. But then again switch between default maxis and wicked whims with teh body selector shows no difference... so that's probably another issue for me. This is what my body folder structure looks like. The Heavyboobs folder just has the clothes override.

image.png.5cb57306e1c6111fa7cbb3826fa29769.png

2 hours ago, BatDood said:

I guess I'm in the minority here then. I'm using the latest version of WW and the last uploaded textures from wild_guy and I'm not having any issues. I even confirmed on a brand new save. Default textures load fine for me. I wish I could offer some explanation as to why mine works and yours and Procian's doesn't.

I'm not saying there isn't a problem with the textures. I'm just saying that I'm not experiencing the problems being mentioned.

I don't have any issues as well so I just can't see anything to look into and unfortunately have no idea what may be wrong.

I just tested and seems it also not working for me either in WW version 162f.

Only thing that I added in my Mods folder are: Sims 4 Morphing Anatomy Mod (beta) (without female bottom nude - for testing), WW v162f, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Extra_Skin_Tones, [wild_guy's Female Body Details [09.10.2020]

I will add the testing progress in this reply post.

** I use LL version of mod, not the Patreon.

** I tried to use "Skin Details", this is what happens.

image.png.75a638727838870b6fd916f227e83a52.png

Is the one in red rectangle your's? Cause it should be yours since I only addded stuffs I wrote above. And when I click that one, it works, but the default skintone texture not working for me either.

And the green one that is selected when I do that, it shows like screenshot (something white transparent over the body). And when I remove all, screenshot without white transparent over the body.

Or maybe I'm not understanding the concept clearly.

@ BatDood, can you tell us exact mods that you are using? I wanted to test my game out using exact invironment you are having (by the way, I use PC, not Apple Mac).

@Annaztien, @jenyeah I don't have any issues with the latest WW and FBD version. Just in case, try to redownload the mod and update. Also make sure you don't have duplicate mod files somewhere in your mods folder. And for the clear experiment you can make a backup of your mods and try with WW and FBD installed only.

@jenyeah, "something white transparent over the body" is a tan line from one piece swimsuit :)

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

@Annaztien, @jenyeah I don't have any issues with the latest WW and FBD version. Just in case, try to redownload the mod and update. Also make sure you don't have duplicate mod files somewhere in your mods folder. And for the clear experiment you can make a backup of your mods and try with WW and FBD installed only.

@jenyeah, "something white transparent over the body" is a tan line from one piece swimsuit :)

I had your mod version exactly it it shows up as latest.

Still have same problem as proclain.

Latest Test Result:

You know the funny thing is, I just tested removing WW v162f and only your skin and cmar mod [Sims 4 Morphing Anatomy Mod (beta), this time, I didn't remove anything].

Guess what, your skin and body details shows up properly.

image.png.5ae784f5f5853858be3a668fcd171e11.png

And I didn't even check or selected anything in Skin Details.

So, it must be some compatibility between WW and your mod.

Also, you don't happen to use Patreon version of mods, right?

Cause I never did.

Another test with redownload everything you said test mod with.

You rember the red rectangled box female bottom in the Skin Details?

That works fine, it shows overlay when I change it to different ones, but when I completely remove skin detail, the problem persists, with latest WW is in Mods folder, without it, it works fine with default replacement bottom.

So, I can only guess that dafult nude skin of yours not working with latest WW (v162f).

My game version: 1.69.59.1020