[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

5 hours ago, procian said:

Ok.....finding the pubic hair being removed from created sims....checked 20 npc sims I'd made and found the pubic hair had been removed.

Honestly I have no idea how it can happen unless you don't remove the mod. I'll try to check this. Did you apply pubic hair in CAS?

40 minutes ago, sinistrera said:

please someone make this mod to be used by female Townies automatically Plox??? I have to edit them all manually :(

It really worked that way until EA disabled randomization of skin details. So all complaints must be addressed to EA.

On 12/12/2020 at 2:49 PM, sinistrera said:

please someone make this mod to be used by female Townies automatically Plox??? I have to edit them all manually :(

I've been using NisaK's Wicked Perversions just for that reason. It lets you apply details to current and new NPCs via the computer. You can set the percentages for;

- Nipples

- Pubic Hairs

- Tan Lines

- Breast Veins

- Eye Lashes (not part of this mod)

For some reason it doesn't have vaginas. I set all my percentages to 100%, because wild_guy already set up the mod with percentages. I also use a cheat code built into the mod;

nisa.wildguy force 100

It applies FBDs, the way wild_guy made it to work (including vaginas), to existing sims. The "100" means 100% of existing NPCs, but you can change the number to whatever you want.

2 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I've been using NisaK's Wicked Perversions just for that reason. It lets you apply details to current and new NPCs via the computer. You can set the percentages for;

- Nipples

- Pubic Hairs

- Tan Lines

- Breast Veins

- Eye Lashes (not part of this mod)

For some reason it doesn't have vaginas. I set all my percentages to 100%, because wild_guy already set up the mod with percentages. I also use a cheat code built into the mod;

nisa.wildguy force 100

It applies FBDs, the way wild_guy made it to work (including vaginas), to existing sims. The "100" means 100% of existing NPCs, but you can change the number to whatever you want.

How do you use the cheat code?

21 minutes ago, procian said:

How do you use the cheat code?

If you have Wicked Perversions installed, just enter it like any other cheat: <Ctrl><Shift><C>, and type it into the cheat bar at the top. Remember, it only applies the FBDs to existing sims, not future ones.

So i have been doing some cleaning and i find wild_guy PubicHair from 2017, wild_guy PubicHair_Slight from 2019 and 2 others wild_guy PubicHair_Medium & wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.  Question is, is there a all in one to keep from having duplicates.   Is the first one out of date?  Or is that what this file IS? and i should delete all of mine above?

1 hour ago, Jeepster said:

So i have been doing some cleaning and i find wild_guy PubicHair from 2017, wild_guy PubicHair_Slight from 2019 and 2 others wild_guy PubicHair_Medium & wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.  Question is, is there a all in one to keep from having duplicates.   Is the first one out of date?  Or is that what this file IS? and i should delete all of mine above?

Those all are outdated, delete them. The actual version consists of 2 files you can find in the topic download, wild_guy PubicHairCAS and wild_guy PubicHairDynamic.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

Those all are outdated, delete them. The actual version consists of 2 files you can find in the topic download, wild_guy PubicHairCAS and wild_guy PubicHairDynamic.

Thanks for the very quick feedback.  Yeah, just kicked the old to bring in the Up To Date :D

On 12/11/2020 at 9:43 PM, wild_guy said:

Honestly I have no idea how it can happen unless you don't remove the mod. I'll try to check this. Did you apply pubic hair in CAS?

Ok...found out it was wicked perversions doing it....set pubic hair to 100% in WP options and the hair has returned.

Hey. Such problematic CC usually have 'default for body type' flag that allows it to stay dressed.

You just need to remove all of such flags (uncheck them) in S4S warehouse tab for each CAS part to get rid of this.

11.jpg

22.jpg

Hi thanks for the reply.
I tried to do so, but I can only find base game clothing and not my CC which I can't remove such flags on them.
Btw, do I need to do one by one on those CCs or can I do one shot for all? 

Hi thanks for the reply.
I tried to do so, but I can only find base game clothing and not my CC which I can't remove such flags on them.

You probably should do it one by one, at lest I don't  know another way. You can open necessary CC package by clicking right button on it, picking 'open with..' and choosing S4S (if you check always use this program, you'll be able to open packages via S4S just by double clicking on them. Another way is using 'open project' button in S4S main window.

You can find the packages that need editing by saving a sim with applied bad CC and then using Sims4 Tray Importer to define the packages of that CC.

On 12/22/2020 at 3:34 PM, Sakurachi said:

Hi thanks for the reply.

You need to copy your mods to the S4Studio mods folder to get them to show up in my cas in S4S....not the wishes folder but the other one...

Screenshot (480).png