[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

16 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Cmar's female top and bottom are meshes (3D models) of body that allows you to get nipple shapes and whole nude body. And skins are textures that cover that body, I mean they are different thing that are intended to work together with body meshes. But you're free to use other body meshes if you want, for example, WickedWhims has its own body included and you will see it by default if you didn't install any body mesh.

Only texture default replacement has been broken after the last game patch, top and bottom aren't textures so they work fine.

@Zilvertink, @Latuda, here you go:

cmarFemaleAdultEADetailsSkinsV2.package 1.75 MB · 5 downloads    cmarFemaleTeenYAElderEADetailsSkinsV2.package 1.01 MB · 4 downloads

I don't know what to say. I am so grateful that you invested your time in updating this for me and maybe possible others. I just can't thank you enough. You are the best. ?

I still am going to try your female skin too. Thank you so much. Lots of love and hugs.

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

@Zilvertink you are welcome:) But as far as I saw vagina details look better with my skin (just in case).

Thank you so much @wild_guy  !!! But lol  I thought it was the cmar_NippleTopFemale.package and cmar_NudeBottomFemale.package who needed updating..   Sorry  ! But do I still need them ?

7 hours ago, wild_guy said:

@Zilvertink you are welcome:) But as far as I saw vagina details look better with my skin (just in case).

Yes! I noticed that too. I used your skin today for my new sim and the female details were much more detailed on your skin. Not only the vagina but the nipples too. But i can switch now once in a while between yours and Cmar's. Thank you so much again. ?❤️

5 hours ago, Latuda said:

But lol  I thought it was the cmar_NippleTopFemale.package and cmar_NudeBottomFemale.package who needed updating..   Sorry  ! But do I still need them ?

Nothing has changed as for meshes, so yes, you can keep using them.

спасибо тебе большое, если бы не твоя обнова под новый патч,  то о Sopor's Allure Breast пришлось бы забыть, а в итоге wild_guys-female-body-details исправляет и его :)

8 hours ago, alex137 said:

спасибо тебе большое, если бы не твоя обнова под новый патч,  то о Sopor's Allure Breast пришлось бы забыть, а в итоге wild_guys-female-body-details исправляет и его :)

Как это? Может я не в курсе чего-то, но, во-первых, не вижу как эти два мода связаны, во-вторых, я мельком смотрел, там вроде и исправлять-то было нечего.

Edit: Заглянул в тему- понял в чем дело, видимо речь про те два ляпа на груди. Так это не в Allure косяк, там на самом деле исправлять нечего. Эти ляпы после патча появились на стандартном скине. В Allure своего скина нет, соответственно используется стандартный, у которого ляпы видно, а когда вы ставите дефолтную замену скина из FBD ляпы исчезают. То есть, ставя скин FBD, вы исправляете не Allure, а стандартный игровой скин.

30 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Как это? Может я не в курсе чего-то, но, во-первых, не вижу как эти два мода связаны, во-вторых, я мельком смотрел, там вроде и исправлять-то было нечего.

Edit: Заглянул в тему- понял в чем дело, видимо речь про те два ляпа на груди. Так это не в Allure косяк, там на самом деле исправлять нечего. Эти ляпы после патча появились на стандартном скине. В Allure своего скина нет, соответственно используется стандартный, у которого ляпы видно, а когда вы ставите дефолтную замену скина из FBD ляпы исчезают. То есть, ставя скин FBD, вы исправляете не Allure, а стандартный игровой скин.

ага вот оно как, спасибо за информацию, видимо разрабы уже успели запихнуть какие то новые файлы связанные со скинами с связи с предстоящей обновой как раз по скинам и что то сломали, а может совпадение :)

4 minutes ago, alex137 said:

ага вот оно как, спасибо за информацию, видимо разрабы уже успели запихнуть какие то новые файлы связанные со скинами с связи с предстоящей обновой как раз по скинам и что то сломали, а может совпадение :)

Нет, там не новые файлы, там похоже просто в текстурах косяк, эти ляпы видно в альфа-канале, просто тупо две дыры, через которые в игре становится видно другую текстуру, которая уровнем ниже. Зачем и почему эти дырки там - не понятно, но если их замазать, то ляпы исчезнут.

Just now, wild_guy said:

Нет, там не новые файлы, там похоже просто в текстурах косяк, эти ляпы видно в альфа-канале, просто тупо две дыры, через которые в игре становится видно другую текстуру, которая уровнем ниже. Зачем и почему эти дырки там - не понятно, но если их замазать, то ляпы исчезнут.

капец, спасибо за инфу очень интересно, ну ты конечно красава столько работы : перевод, fbd, анимации, особенно анимации прям топ, всё время думал у кого же всё таки круче у тебя или у mike24, всё таки у тебя более детализировано и реалистичнее выглядит если так можно сказать, короче от души ???

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, procian said:

Could you do a slightly darker blonde pubic hair colour?....got yellowy blonde and a light blonde colour....maybe something between the two?

Those colors are taken from default head hair colors and match the colors that used in WW. All of the light pubic hair colors have the same problem, they are not clearly visible with one or another light skin tone. I think it's because pubic hair doesn't have shadow. So unfortunately I don't  think that changing the tone a little can result in something better (if you're talking about this). Also I can't configure any color I want as a standard WW pubic hair color, eventually this would result in a mess. And if I add such non-standard color as a 'custom' cathegory color, it won't be applied to sims as native, depending on their head hair color.

25 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Those colors are taken from default head hair colors and match the colors that used in WW. All of the light pubic hair colors have the same problem, they are not clearly visible with one or another light skin tone. I think it's because pubic hair doesn't have shadow. So unfortunately I don't  think that changing the tone a little can result in something better (if you're talking about this). Also I can't configure any color I want as a standard WW pubic hair color, eventually this would result in a mess. And if I add such non-standard color as a 'custom' cathegory color, it won't be applied to sims as native, depending on their head hair color.

Thanks for the explanation.... :)

How to get naked sims in CAS
Since version 4.3.5.137 WickedWhims provides getting naked sims in CAS but I would recommend to use Cmar's default body replacements mentioned above.

Note: if your sim still have some CC clothes dressed after removing whole outfit, this is the issue of that CC and it can be fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, not sure if anyone has asked this before, but how do you fix the CC issue from the above?

1 hour ago, Sakurachi said:

Hi, not sure if anyone has asked this before, but how do you fix the CC issue from the above?

Hey. Such problematic CC usually have 'default for body type' flag that allows it to stay dressed.

You just need to remove all of such flags (uncheck them) in S4S warehouse tab for each CAS part to get rid of this.

Spoiler

11.jpg

22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, nomadicherdsman said:

I'm still confused if this update broke only skintones or skins.  I use your default female skin.  Can you advise please @wild_guy Thanks.

I'm not sure but I think the update affects rather skin tones than skins, besides default skins were already broken with the previous patch and hopefully won't be broken again.

Personally I'm in no hurry to update the game until major mods are updated or confirmed working.

15 hours ago, procian said:

Ok....Warm skintones give males a black penis.....Neutral does not....I believe Turbodriver is working on a fix.

Skin tones just don't cover penis area by default, that's why new swatches give black penis. Not a problem to fix (hopefully), Turbo will adapt them for WW I think.

17 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I'm not sure but I think the update affects rather skin tones than skins, besides default skins were already broken with the previous patch and hopefully won't be broken again.

Personally I'm in no hurry to update the game until major mods are updated or confirmed working.

Thanks.  I wanted to know before I downloaded the patch.  Appreciate the answer.

On 12/8/2020 at 6:21 PM, HollyPolly said:

Be specific please, What issue  do you experience?

I'm having the penis colour problem like most people.

Just wondering if the default female skin is messing anything up?  I haven't added a lot back into my game because I just can't face how horrendous my sims will look haha ?

2 hours ago, elbyrne said:

I'm having the penis colour problem like most people.

Just wondering if the default female skin is messing anything up?  I haven't added a lot back into my game because I just can't face how horrendous my sims will look haha ?

It's a new skin tones issue, wait for WW fix.