[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

6 hours ago, wild_guy said:

1.67.45 game patch compatibility update

This update fixes default replacements used in FBD that were broken after the latest game patch. Only default skin and the first swatches of vagina and mole are affected by this update, no other changes were made.

I would recommend to remove localthumbcache.package from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder before running the game after updating the mod.

You don't need this update if your game version is lower than 1.67.45.

I didn't update my game yet so this update was made blindly, hopefully everything works fine.

Thanks to my patrons and special thanks to @AdriftAtSea for the help with this update.

Great! Does this update also work with 1.66? Didn´t go to 1.67 yet, due to some other mods.

26 minutes ago, vel88 said:

Great! Does this update also work with 1.66? Didn´t go to 1.67 yet, due to some other mods.

as wild_guy said clearly "You don't need this update if your game version is lower than 1.67.45."
If you don't have V1.67, you don't need it...

2 hours ago, procian said:

Hello....probably shouldn't tell you this but someone on discord fixed your default nude skin for me and I shared it on here :(  I haven't claimed it as my own work but thought you should know in case you see my post....and thanks for the fix....

Hey! No problem man, don't worry.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

I may be wrong but I don't see any texture default replacements there, so it seems to be nothing to fix.

Someone reported an issue with Heavy Boobs. It seems the default replacement body meshes may be broken too. (I did not update, so I can't verify it).

Hey friend, my sims 4 game version is 1.60.54.1020
When i put the FBD folder inside my mods folder and i boot up the game, i dont see any of the mod content in CAS.. I tried making a brand new sim to test it and still nothing.
Am I doing something wrong? Am I looking in the wrong place? ( And yes, i have cc and script mods enabled in settings. )

D7B3I7b.png

4 hours ago, leyzen said:

When i put the FBD folder inside my mods folder and i boot up the game, i dont see any of the mod content in CAS.. I tried making a brand new sim to test it and still nothing.
Am I doing something wrong? Am I looking in the wrong place? ( And yes, i have cc and script mods enabled in settings. )

D7B3I7b.png

Looked in face details?....normally all in there....

On 10/9/2020 at 8:07 PM, leyzen said:

D7B3I7b.png

The updated FBD is for the current version of the game. Update your game.

4 hours ago, TerraMadX said:

Can I use this along with Better Body, or is Better Body outdated somehow? Sorry I'm new and I can't find if this replaces BB or what.

Yes, you can, if Better Body works at all, it hasn't been updated for a long time.

7 hours ago, TerraMadX said:

Can I use this along with Better Body, or is Better Body outdated somehow? Sorry I'm new and I can't find if this replaces BB or what.

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Yes, you can, if Better Body works at all, it hasn't been updated for a long time.

Better Bodies has a higher nipple placement. The FBD nipple overlays won't match, even if BB still works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 3:24 PM, wild_guy said:

I never heard about such specific setting for that. The only way I know is to edit DDS texures. It's not difficult by the way, one just need to change brightness value of the alpha channel.

I am really interested in that can you please elaborate? 

I am a beginner, I have downloaded S4Studio, GImp (no DDS plugin can't find that online) and Blender. I have Mac

Where can I find that alpha channel? Just need to change the brightness of the tan

thank you very much

6 hours ago, Prezzemolo said:

I am really interested in that can you please elaborate? 

I am a beginner, I have downloaded S4Studio, GImp (no DDS plugin can't find that online) and Blender. I have Mac

Where can I find that alpha channel? Just need to change the brightness of the tan

thank you very much

As a rule you don't need Blender to edit textures. I don't use Gimp so unfortunately I can't help you with it. Try to search some info about how to edit DDS textures and alpha channel using it, you probably need DDS plugin for that. Here is the result of my quick search: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=816839147

I know EA disabled facial detail randomization, but is it possible to add a command (or even better, a script that runs when a sim loaded into a lot) that adds random body details to females that are missing them?

I know nisa's mod has this feature but it only works for applying nipples. It used to work properly for all features a long time ago - iirc around the time of the pubic hair WW update.

I don't know if it'll be of any use, but I found the genetic teeth mod (https://modthesims.info/d/618587/teeth-genetic-gap-buck-and-snaggle.html) has an interesting quirk. When more than one detail (teeth in this case) in a category are flagged as inheritable (maybe random too), the teeth inherited is fully random.

The author of that mod also made a genetic mole/freckle mod that also has some interesting behavior. In the most recent patches, the moles/freckles are always inherited if just one parent has it, which is not WAD for that mod, but does show that such inheritance is possible in a dominant way.

I don't know if the mod still uses the mole slot as the vagina slot, but if so, making them inheritable could alleviate the problem of manually having to edit a little bit, at least for those that play legacy-style or longer playthroughs.

5 hours ago, keksdik said:

genetic teeth mod

Those teeth are just flagged as allowed for random and that's all, FBD parts already have those flags but it doesn't work for skin details thanks to EA. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do with that. As for scripts, I'm not skilled to make them.

Hi, i use the Female Body details mod with Cmar's EA adult detail default skin. I have been searching the past few weeks if they needed updating. The last thing she wrote on her blog was in 2017.  Does anybody know if they are still up to date after the latest patch.  Or are they not needed if i have the nipple top and the female body defaults? Or do they need updating too. I am sorry to ask it here but i don't know where to ask since it is considered NFSW. I have a serious problem in my game and i can't figure out what is wrong and if this skin might be the cause.

2 hours ago, Zilvertink said:

Hi, i use the Female Body details mod with Cmar's EA adult detail default skin. I have been searching the past few weeks if they needed updating. The last thing she wrote on her blog was in 2017.  Does anybody know if they are still up to date after the latest patch.  Or are they not needed if i have the nipple top and the female body defaults? Or do they need updating too. I am sorry to ask it here but i don't know where to ask since it is considered NFSW. I have a serious problem in my game and i can't figure out what is wrong and if this skin might be the cause.

Hey! Actually you don't need Cmar's default skin (and it's probably outdated), unless you really want it. You can use the default skin included in FBD if it suits you. So you only need cmar_NippleTopFemale and cmar_NudeBottomFemale if you want to use Cmar's body (see 'Recommended additional mods' paragraph in the topic).

3 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Hey! Actually you don't need Cmar's default skin (and it's probably outdated), unless you really want it. You can use the default skin included in FBD if it suits you. So you only need cmar_NippleTopFemale and cmar_NudeBottomFemale if you want to use Cmar's body (see 'Recommended additional mods' paragraph in the topic).

I had her Default skin in Sims 3 and now for years in Sims 4. Haven't tried anything else for Default adult skin ever. But, i will try your default skin. I was already affraid it was outdated. Thank you so much for your help. It is really appreciated. Also i want to thank you for your work on the female body details. It makes my sims more realistic.

I am to old to play with barbie dolls. HaHa!

1 minute ago, Zilvertink said:

I had her Default skin in Sims 3 and now for years in Sims 4. Haven't tried anything else for Default adult skin ever.

Well, if you want exactly her default skin I can help with updating it if you attach the file.

If that is possible, it would be great. I will attach them. But I don't have them in a Zip file anymore. Hope it works with packages too. Thank you so much. And thank you so much for your help.  But i want to try your default skin too.  It looks wonderfull and maybe it's time for "out with the old and in with the new"?

If i should want to use the nippletop and bottom with your skin. Are they still working because they are default too, if i am not mistaken?

I edited this message because after looking at the nippletop and female bottom i don't think i need them if i have hers or your skin, together with your female body details. I never used this top and bottom before. Just her default skin and your FBD.

cmarFemaleTeenYAElderEADetailsSkinsV2.package cmarFemaleAdultEADetailsSkinsV2.package

6 hours ago, Zilvertink said:

I edited this message because after looking at the nippletop and female bottom i don't think i need them if i have hers or your skin, together with your female body details. I never used this top and bottom before. Just her default skin and your FBD.

Cmar's female top and bottom are meshes (3D models) of body that allows you to get nipple shapes and whole nude body. And skins are textures that cover that body, I mean they are different thing that are intended to work together with body meshes. But you're free to use other body meshes if you want, for example, WickedWhims has its own body included and you will see it by default if you didn't install any body mesh.

6 hours ago, Zilvertink said:

If i should want to use the nippletop and bottom with your skin. Are they still working because they are default too, if i am not mistaken?

Only texture default replacement has been broken after the last game patch, top and bottom aren't textures so they work fine.

@Zilvertink, @Latuda, here you go:

cmarFemaleAdultEADetailsSkinsV2.package  cmarFemaleTeenYAElderEADetailsSkinsV2.package