[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

I guess I want a smaller areola on a larger sized boobs.  I don't know if thats possible though.  I noticed that when I increase the boob size the areola increases dramatically.  

ok, I'll make that

OMG  :heart:  Thank You! 

Oh, I'm really sorry but I guess I've lied to you. I have forgotten that the size of addition nipples can not be smaller then the default skin has and  the size of the smallest areolas is already the same as skin's now, so it's impossible to make them smaller wothout remaking the skin (and top tan lines in addition).  I'm sorry one more time.

That's ok... Thanks for looking into it though 

SaveSave

Hi, guys. Here is the major update, hope you'll like it:

- Reworked all nipples, now they have more round shape.

- Added 10 extra large areola nipples.

- Reworked all tan lines, I think now they look more natural, at least now they are made correctly.

- Added new tan lines, the number of top/bottom tan lines increased to 10/10.

- Nipples and pubic hair moved to other skin details slots.

awesome dude! could you please do male pubic hair?

but it aready exists for a long time http://luumiasims.com/post/122822929519/follower-gift-part-26-thats-right-more-body

that's not what i am looking for tough. i really only like pubic hair like you did for the females. i don't really like the way bodyhair looks in sims 4 :3 could u pls do that? couldn't you just put the female pubic hair equipable for males. i mean the dick and balls should cover the part where the pussy would be at.

female public hair does not fit for males, a standalone part must be made for them. I have no plans about it, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for making this! This blows every other "female details" skin out of the water. 

Small(?) problem though. In my game, the texture doesn't work on the "Adult" age category. Works fine on teen, young adult, and elder, but on any of the "adult" sims in my game I get the default Barbie skin.

I don't know if it would be easier than a debug, but if the bottom part of the default skin was available as a "skin detail" I would be pretty happy with that, I would have to manually apply it to each skin, but your skin is so much better than majestic's that it's worth the effort.

I might be able to help.

I had the exact same problem. I fixed it by moving the skin details mod way to the top in my mod folder by creating a new folder called AAA.

This way the mod loads before other conflicting mods. Give it a try.

Oh Im a mess! I always get confused on these things which offer you a default. I never know what conflicts. I got your mod, added the files in & my sim still has no real vagina. Now, its not a big deal because Im not really into vaginas anyway, bur now I want to conquer this issue just because. Ive got my "Tackle" folder within my mods folder. In my tackle folder are the following anatomy objects: cmar female top-nude in CAS as well as his female bottom nude in CAS. I believed I didnt need cmars bottom because your set has the bottom... but you say you use his anatomy set too, so now I dont know what to do. Also in that folder is the penis from LunarE and that came with a nude skinset file that says its a default override of sorts. Maybe that is what is hiding the sims vag but Im not sure if the penis will go missing if I remove it since its part of the 'package'. 

What do I do to get the right wedding tackle? Its like building a robot & my body parts are coming from all different places, nipples and vaj from WildGuy, nipples also from cmar, penis from LunarE and who knows what else Im gonna pick up along the way. Ive never realized how difficult getting a vagina could be  :D  :D  ;) I can just start switching files in & out & going in the game to see what works but, I'll just end up confused. I'll end up with the files all scattered in a bigger mess. Help.

Oh Im a mess! I always get confused on these things which offer you a default. I never know what conflicts. I got your mod, added the files in & my sim still has no real vagina. Now, its not a big deal because Im not really into vaginas anyway, bur now I want to conquer this issue just because. Ive got my "Tackle" folder within my mods folder. In my tackle folder are the following anatomy objects: cmar female top-nude in CAS as well as his female bottom nude in CAS. I believed I didnt need cmars bottom because your set has the bottom... but you say you use his anatomy set too, so now I dont know what to do. Also in that folder is the penis from LunarE and that came with a nude skinset file that says its a default override of sorts. Maybe that is what is hiding the sims vag but Im not sure if the penis will go missing if I remove it since its part of the 'package'. 

What do I do to get the right wedding tackle? Its like building a robot & my body parts are coming from all different places, nipples and vaj from WildGuy, nipples also from cmar, penis from LunarE and who knows what else Im gonna pick up along the way. Ive never realized how difficult getting a vagina could be  :D  :D  ;) I can just start switching files in & out & going in the game to see what works but, I'll just end up confused. I'll end up with the files all scattered in a bigger mess. Help.

you need to install Cmar's female bottom only if you use Cmar's male bottom but since you're using LunarE penis you do not need it so just install Cmar's female top only. as for LunarE penis you should not install its female version because it overrides my default female nude skin. you may use only male part of LunarE penis so don't install the female part from LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]SkinDEFAULTS_BaseGame.rar.

if you'll fail to solve this problem, I could tell you what files exactly you must have installed to play with Cmar's nipples and LunarE penis (for males) when I'll be at home.

you need to install Cmar's female bottom only if you use Cmar's male bottom but since you're using LunarE penis you do not need it so just install Cmar's female top only. as for LunarE penis you should not install its female version because it overrides my default female nude skin. you may use only male part of LunarE penis so don't install the female part from LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]SkinDEFAULTS_BaseGame.rar.

if you'll fail to solve this problem, I could tell you what files exactly you must have installed to play with Cmar's nipples and LunarE penis (for males) when I'll be at home.

Do you think there is any way to fix this conflict from your or user side?

Strange thing is that it only conflict with the "adult" option.

For the other Lifestages they perfectly work together 

(if u load up LunarEcplipse-HDPenisModel.. before wild_guys skin, otherwise the penis mesh will have no texture)

PS: The missing nipples while using an "adult" sim can be added simply if u go to the CAS and change them in the skin detail section, only problem is the missing bottom texture

PPS: great work, thank you so far, i hope that both mods can get compatible in some time

What do I do to get the right wedding tackle? Its like building a robot & my body parts are coming from all different places, nipples and vaj from WildGuy, nipples also from cmar, penis from LunarE and who knows what else Im gonna pick up along the way. Ive never realized how difficult getting a vagina could be  :D  :D  ;) I can just start switching files in & out & going in the game to see what works but, I'll just end up confused. I'll end up with the files all scattered in a bigger mess. Help.freed! 

The vagina has been freed! Thank you for clearing up how to have both a penis and a vagina with no conflicts. Not sure what Im going to do with the vagina now that Ive got it, but at least Ive got it. Now I still have some busted animations so Im gonna go bark up Turbos tree to see why my hot tub and sauna interactions might be jacked up.

Do you think there is any way to fix this conflict from your or user side?

Strange thing is that it only conflict with the "adult" option.

For the other Lifestages they perfectly work together 

yes this is strange thing. I don't know why it's happening because two default skins should not work together at all. but since they works for other life stages I think I should try to compare the parameters of the adult part of my skin with other parts, maybe some critical difference might be found. but I can't promise anything.