[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

1 hour ago, jonathanlivingston said:

The skin I'm talking about is sabina skin by thisisthem.

I looked at the layers: skin is 2100, and nipples 3000

It should work fine then. I'll try it a bit later...

Ā 

Edit: Well, you should not use the skin because all such colored skins have composition method that incompatible with some FBD details. There is nothing to do with this, this just is how things work. Use skin overlays instead of skins (those ones which are in the grey tone). But as for exactlyĀ Sabina Skin OVERLAY, it uses the same slot in skin details as nipples use,Ā so they conflict with each other. I think moving skin overlay to tattoos would be a good solution to get rig of incompatibility.

56 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

It should work fine then. I'll try it a bit later...

Ā 

Edit: Well, you should not use the skin because all such colored skins have composition method that incompatible with some FBD details. There is nothing to do with this, this just is how things work. Use skin overlays instead of skins (those ones which are in the grey tone). But as for exactlyĀ Sabina Skin OVERLAY, it uses the same slot in skin details as nipples use,Ā so they conflict with each other. I think moving skin overlay to tattoos would be a good solution to get rig of incompatibility.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already tried this solution ;) The problem is that the full coverage skin has more (and interesting) swatches than the overlay one!Ā 

As I said before, I tried also to change nipples (and vagina) composition method from 3 to 0, but they appear gray. With the pubic hair instead, there are any issues, 'cause they also have composition method 0.

Ā 

@jonathanlivingston As wild_guy said;

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

it uses the same slot in skin details as nipples use,Ā so they conflict with each other. I think moving skin overlay to tattoos would be a good solution to get rig of incompatibility.

Do not play around with the composition method. It has nothing to do with this issue.

5 hours ago, jonathanlivingston said:

As I said before, I tried also to change nipples (and vagina) composition method from 3 to 0, but they appear gray.

Because it's a wrong composition method in case of nipples and vagina. It doesn't make sense to change it.

5 hours ago, jonathanlivingston said:

So? Overlay or nothing to do, isn't it?

Yes, exactly. Skins will never be compatible with nipples and some other details and it's just impossible to make them compatible. They must have composition methods they currently have otherwise they won't work as intended. The composition method 0 (own color) that skins have is alvays on top layer whileĀ composition method 3 (skintoneĀ color) that nipples have is always under it, that's why they will never work together. So you can only use skin overlays with FBD.

17 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Because it's a wrong composition method in case of nipples and vagina. It doesn't make sense to change it.

Yes, exactly. Skins will never be compatible with nipples and some other details and it's just impossible to make them compatible. They must have composition methods they currently have otherwise they won't work as intended. The composition method 0 (own color) that skins have is alvays on top layer whileĀ composition method 3 (skintoneĀ color) that nipples have is always under it, that's why they will never work together. So you can only use skin overlays with FBD.

Many thanks for the explanation ?

And may I ask you if there will be a chance in the future to have your wonderful nipples and vaginas built in a method we can use with skins?

Thanks again.

And may I ask you if there will be a chance in the future to have your wonderful nipples and vaginas built in a method we can use with skins?

The only way to do this is to make nipples colored instead of in the grey tone, so that they can use composition method 0, just likeĀ pubic hair made for example. But I don't think it worth it because while nipples with composition method 3Ā are automatically colored depending on the current skin tone, nipples with composition method 0 have constant custom colors and may look veird with some skin tones (I mean too light or even inappropriate nipple colors with dark skin tones or vise versa). So I don't think it's a good idea and I won't going to do this.Ā 

However there are other nipples mods that made exactly this way, such as Airplane Randy's nipple tattoo for example. You can try it instead of FBD nipplesĀ but personally, that's not the way I like.

As for vagina, there's no other wayĀ at all because vagina color always must mutch the current skin tone.

The only way to do this is to make nipples colored instead of in the grey tone, so that they can use composition method 0, just likeĀ pubic hair made for example. But I don't think it worth it because while nipples with composition method 3Ā are automatically colored depending on the current skin tone, nipples with composition method 0 have constant custom colors and may look veird with some skin tones (I mean too light or even inappropriate nipple colors with dark skin tones or vise versa). So I don't think it's a good idea and I won't going to do this.Ā 

However there are other nipples mods that made exactly this way, such as Airplane Randy's nipple tattoo for example. You can try it instead of FBD nipplesĀ but personally, that's not the way I like.

As for vagina, there's no other wayĀ at all because vagina color always must mutch the current skin tone.

I understand: thanks again for waisting your time with me :)

About the nipples, also Noir and Dark made something which can fit on full coverage skin. But I only want your female body parts on my sims: they are very detailed and they have a lot of choices of color and shape: you're great! ?

@jonathanlivingston, honestly I can't understand why you don't like skin overlays, they have much more possibilities than skins. First of all they have more color variety, because their swatches only defineĀ lighter or darker tones, but you can get more color variety since overlays also react to skin tone you choose.

It's up to you of course.Ā Personally I don't use neither custom skins no skin overlays in my game at all butĀ I think this allĀ areĀ personal preferences.

58 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

@jonathanlivingston, honestly I can't understand why you don't like skin overlays, they have much more possibilities than skins. First of all they have more color variety, because their swatches only defineĀ lighter or darker tones, but you can get more color variety since overlays also react to skin tone you choose.

It's up to you of course.Ā Personally I don't use neither custom skins no skin overlays in my game at all butĀ I think this allĀ areĀ personal preferences.

Thanks for this suggestion! I will try ;)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, beastbybay said:

Does anyone know why this is happening

Did you change anything for this first swatch? Looks like it has different settings than other swatches have. Downloading and reinstalling the package should solve the problem.

29 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Did you change anything for this first swatch? Looks like it has different settings than other swatches have. Downloading and reinstalling the package should solve the problem.

Nope, I thought I changed the swatch as well in S4S or somethingĀ so I reinstalled and yet the same thing happened when I checked the new version. It happens with the moles packageĀ on male sims as well if selected. There's a white patch where the pubic hair goes

03-23-20_5:05:44Ā PM.png

1 hour ago, beastbybay said:

Nope, I thought I changed the swatch as well in S4S or somethingĀ so I reinstalled and yet the same thing happened when I checked the new version. It happens with the moles packageĀ on male sims as well if selected. There's a white patch where the pubic hair goes

It must not be so and this your second screen is even more strange than the first one because the vagina texture is shown up instead of the mole...

Try to remove the mod, and clear the game cache (deleteĀ localthumbcache.package from theĀ Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder). Then install the mod back and see if the issue fixed or not.

What's wrong with my female anus? If I set Default in WW body selector, it looks like there's a better definition; instead, if I turn it on Native (and I use wildguy bodyparts), it seems like anus disappears, and the butt has a worse shape.

When you choose native option the default nude skin matters, you will see anus and butt of that skin, so obviously anus may disappear if the skin texture doesn't have it.

The butt at your screenshot while usingĀ native option doesn't look like FBD default skin's one. That skin looks more like EA default one.

When you choose native option the default nude skin matters, you will see anus and butt of that skin, so obviously anus may disappear if the skin texture doesn't have it.

The butt at your screenshot while usingĀ native option doesn't look like FBD default skin's one. That skin looks more like EA default one.

Thanks for the support, as always :)

On 3/24/2020 at 3:43 AM, wild_guy said:

It must not be so and this your second screen is even more strange than the first one because the vagina texture is shown up instead of the mole...

Try to remove the mod, and clear the game cache (deleteĀ localthumbcache.package from theĀ Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder). Then install the mod back and see if the issue fixed or not.

So I reinstalled and the same thing happened. I then removed the moles package and for some reason moles are still showing up in the face details though the package isn't in the Mods folder.

1 hour ago, beastbybay said:

So I reinstalled and the same thing happened. I then removed the moles package and for some reason moles are still showing up in the face details though the package isn't in the Mods folder.

I know something like this can happen with tattoos CC, like the game remembers tattoo applied to sim even after CC package of this tattoo has been removed. But I didn't face with such effect regarding skin details.

Well, try to do the following.

Remove the problem packages again.

Clear game cache.

Load your game and check if your sim don't have skin details from the removed packages (I think you also should get a notification after loading your household that some content is missing).

Save your game if your sim is ok.

Exit the game and clear cache again.

Reinstall the packages and load your household.

If everything is ok, you shouldn't see the details from reinstalledĀ packages on your sim but you should be able to apply them anew in CAS.

55 minutes ago, defauser said:

I love the variety of nipples but some of them are very similar. It would be great to have different tones as well as more types such as puffy or ghost.

I think it's generally impossible due to how nipples done. The tone of nipples fully depends on sim's skin tone, this ensures that they never have color mismatches.

All of the nipples are textures, they haven't 3D shapes so obviously their shape difference can be shown only as anĀ imitation at a texture.

22 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I think it's generally impossible due to how nipples done. The tone of nipples fully depends on sim's skin tone, this ensures that they never have color mismatches.

All of the nipples are textures, they haven't 3D shapes so obviously their shape difference can be shown only as anĀ imitation at a texture.

I know nothing about how these mods work so I ask: Are these textures allow to have transparency? In that case it'd be fairly simple to make at least ghost nipples by changing opacity levels only on the areola area or maybe to the whole thing so they'll mix with the skin tone, right?

If puffy wouln't work because of 3D then inverted nipples will do, for instance.

Although I think puffy nipples would look okay with just texture faking 3D,